Breakfall is leaving...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You people have chosen the wrong hero. Choose someone who has actually tried to improve the situation without murdering anyone. That would be a real hero. But you people ignore the real peacemakers (MLK, Gandhi, etc.) and mythologize murderers (Kyle, James Alex Fields, George Zimmerman, etc.)

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

:LMAO2:

Serious! MLK cheated, a LOT. Though I did like how he wanted us all to get along. Shame Burn Loot and Murder have turned from those ideals.

Gandhi hated black people, tis true.
Donald Trump is actually a black man, tis true

See? Nonsense, but I added ", tis true", so now it is true. :Confused:
The undeniable evidence he joined a website "jailbait teens" IS TRUE... 100% FACT! :Pissed5:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
He "was" racist. Called for the black man's extermination. Said Indians were superior. Support the white man.
Your info is half correct. He did think that, until he changed his mind: he learned.
You should also remember that this was in a time where racism was more accepted than now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He "was" racist. Called for the black man's extermination. Said Indians were superior. Support the white man.
Your info is half correct. He did think that, until he changed his mind: he learned.
You should also remember that this was in a time where racism was more accepted than now.

Well, gunning down PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scum out to kill you, is also accepted more now :Grin3:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Well, gunning down PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scum out to kill you, is also accepted more now :Grin3:
Grow up

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
You people have chosen the wrong hero. Choose someone who has actually tried to improve the situation without murdering anyone. That would be a real hero. But you people ignore the real peacemakers (MLK, Gandhi, etc.) and mythologize murderers (Kyle, James Alex Fields, George Zimmerman, etc.)

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

Serious! MLK cheated, a LOT. Though I did like how he wanted us all to get along. Shame Burn Loot and Murder have turned from those ideals.

The undeniable evidence he joined a website "jailbait teens" IS TRUE... 100% FACT! :Pissed5:
just looking for a babysitter for his kids. mainly his son. nothing wrong about that. talk to @Breakfall about being a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! though. Grill him about his crimes.. Oh yeah he is your brother in crimes and real life, God forbid he break the law. Yeah still winning:):):)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

just looking for a babysitter for his kids. mainly his son. nothing wrong about that. talk to @Breakfall about being a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! though. Grill him about his crimes.. Oh yeah he is your brother in crimes and real life, God forbid he break the law. Yeah still winning:):):)
Do me just one compus mentis post and refrain from "trying" to be OG forum de-caff...
Pweases

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

Do me just one compus mentis post and refrain from "trying" to be OG forum de-caff...
Pweases
None of us owe you a fucking thing. Ever. OG was such a joke compared to all the other sites. So come up with other sites on de-caff kid. Investigate your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! bro @Breakfall as much as you do @maxis735 . Break is guilty of far worse. I don't need proof. YOU prove me wrong nigger coward.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Grow up

pooh.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

By soulless cons who concoct stories about pedos trying to kill their heroes, yes. You people have learned nothing from history. It's astounding.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

By soulless cons who concoct stories about pedos trying to kill their heroes, yes. You people have learned nothing from history. It's astounding.

YOu still here mounting a vigorous defense on behalf of your beloved pedophiles?

What's really happening here lotus? Was your daddy into itty bitty titty or something and you just cant seem to shake this affection for such degenerate scum?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You didnt watch the video I posted, sigh.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You want to tell me where you posted it?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Back one page, even had you mentioned in it to get your attention.

I didnt have audio for this vid earlier, but ya really dont need it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

SHe's not allowed to.

The plug attached to the back of her skull sends strong and painful electrical shocks whenever she tries.

These communist bastards are trained like fucking dogs

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. That's completely unclear. And the commentary by the drunk neonazi really doesn't make any of it clearer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah. That's completely unclear. And the commentary by the drunk neonazi really doesn't make any of it clearer.

hey dumbfuck

here's what's clear. A mob was trying to chase and attack him at the time the first rodent was exterminated

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Anything I can help clear up? I didnt listen to the audio.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anything I can help clear up? .
Get a toilet auger and snake it from one ear through the other.

Make sure your rubber boots are at least knee high

Lots of shit will be coming your way bro

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah dude, you slapped her and she's got nuffin...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nah dude, you slapped her and she's got nuffin...

Lol, well Im always happy to talk with civility, so long as the other party does the same. If she needs help clearing up something, Im happy to oblige. She knows I was the same way at SG.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

For yourself, yes. That is an edited and highly propagandized bit of film there there would never be permitted in a court of law. Take a psychology course. You're being duped by the producers of this piece, who hate liberals as violently as our own dear Strapon does, and they will do anything to get your false god off.

SMDH

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

For yourself, yes. That is an edited and highly propagandized bit of film there there would never be permitted in a court of law. Take a psychology course. You're being duped by the producers of this piece, who hate liberals as violently as our own dear Strapon does, and they will do anything to get your false god off.

SMDH

You're fucking beyond stupid!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

SMDH

If you say so. I tried.

Its not just that video, there are numerous videos out there showing what really happened. Dont fast forward to the part Japedo gets killed and go from there.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMDH

If you say so. I tried.

Its not just that video, there are numerous videos out there showing what really happened. Dont fast forward to the part Japedo gets killed and go from there.

I have watched many of the videos. I wasn't going to mouth off before I did. NONE of them look like Kyle murdered the first guy in self defense. The second guy, MAYBE, but that was after people went after him because he MURDERED the first guy. The guy with the skateboard was totally within his rights to bash the murderer in the head. They were trying to stop him from murdering anyone else.

None of this has anything to do with me condoning the fires and the smashing of car windows. I don't. But murder is not an ethically appropriate or a legal response. This is the fact that all of you sycophants refuse to acknowledge.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

SMDH

If you say so. I tried.

I have watched many of the videos. I wasn't going to mouth off before I did. NONE of them look like Kyle murdered the first guy in self defense. The second guy, MAYBE, but that was after people went after him because he MURDERED the first guy. The guy with the skateboard was totally within his rights to bash the murderer in the head. They were trying to stop him from murdering anyone else.

None of this has anything to do with me condoning the fires and the smashing of car windows. I don't. But murder is not an ethically appropriate or a legal response. This is the fact that all of you sycophants refuse to acknowledge.

Ok, so what do you think Kyle should of done, after he tried running from Japedo? When Japedo reached for his rifle with both arms?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey Blazor is it just me or does lotusbutt sound a lot like Miss M?

Holy shit!!!! Damn you're right!!!!

I dont think thats her though lol. Miss M and I got along at CJ lol. She would remember me, surely.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMDH

If you say so. I tried.

Ok, so what do you think Kyle should of done, after he tried running from Japedo? When Japedo reached for his rifle with both arms?

He was trying to disarm him, not kill him. He shouldn't have shot him. Period.