Breakfall is leaving...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I try to imagine dutch faggots burning in hell
Very disturbing turn this thread just took. He has real life kids...this is so fucked up.

And his kind burn kids too..

Do you have a problem with that also?
only one with a problem(s)is you. seek out some help there. if you don't than there is just another problem for you. make your life harder for no reason at all.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I think the main problem with conservatives is that they have zero ability to imagine anyone's life other than their own. They have no experience of compassion.
That's a very scary thought, because that's what makes us humane

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
as always - we r laughing and the leftards r upset

Well, yeah, laughing at people being brutally murdered is really not very funny. But it's typical of soulless, black-hearted cons. It's nice that you're so proud of your ability to hate unconditionally. Jesus chuckles, I'm sure.
8adaef2fc7827f78269e8d3edbf342c9.jpg
Try to imagine it's someone you love. Or maybe yourself.
Still funny?

I think the main problem with conservatives is that they have zero ability to imagine anyone's life other than their own. They have no experience of compassion.

Always lumping a whole group of people into your feels. Typical of a Lefty Libby. I think you're clueless to what a real Conservative is. Im a Libertarian btw, with some Conservative. I use to lean to the left some, but not as much anymore. You can thank the recent Goon Squad of the Left for that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
they once burned homosexuals at the stake just like witches so after stacking bundles of sticks/faggots around them they would 'light the faggots up'
That's horrible!
the charge was called 'buggery' lol
I do not think it is funny at all. You probably do not realize it, but burning people KILLS them. They die.
And not in a humane way, but filled with fear and with a lot of pain.

Well, I guess Kyle was pretty humane after all :Grin3:

Yes. Just murdering people with a gun because you disagree with their protests is very humane. This kind of reminds me of Admin.'s post about killing rightie protestors with guns that got Ice so whipped up. I guess Admin.'s idea is a humane one after all!
Perhaps he should've just took the risk of brain damage or death via a skateboard to the head, just like a good boy should...

No one would have taken a skateboard to his head if he hadn't already murdered someone in cold blood. It's a damn shame skateboard guy didn't take that fat fuck killer out.

And we all could've sung Kumbaya if the scum hadnt started fires and caused destruction. But the cry babies got their feelings hurt, and wanted Kyle to pay for putting out their widdle fire.

Bullshit. They were after him because he was threatening people with his goddamn gun. You people are twisted.

Please show me, show me video. I have posted lots of video proof of Kyle before the shit went down. Show me where he was threatening people with his gun prior to them chasing him. Cause all I see, is a guy standing around on the property, and walking around offering medical aid.

Q

Banned
they once burned homosexuals at the stake just like witches so after stacking bundles of sticks/faggots around them they would 'light the faggots up'
That's horrible!
I do not think it is funny at all. You probably do not realize it, but burning people KILLS them. They die.

Yes. Just murdering people with a gun because you disagree with their protests is very humane. This kind of reminds me of Admin.'s post about killing rightie protestors with guns that got Ice so whipped up. I guess Admin.'s idea is a humane one after all!
Perhaps he should've just took the risk of brain damage or death via a skateboard to the head, just like a good boy should...

No one would have taken a skateboard to his head if he hadn't already murdered someone in cold blood. It's a damn shame skateboard guy didn't take that fat fuck killer out.

And we all could've sung Kumbaya if the scum hadnt started fires and caused destruction. But the cry babies got their feelings hurt, and wanted Kyle to pay for putting out their widdle fire.

Bullshit. They were after him because he was threatening people with his goddamn gun. You people are twisted.

Please show me, show me video. I have posted lots of video proof of Kyle before the shit went down. Show me where he was threatening people with his gun prior to them chasing him. Cause all I see, is a guy standing around on the property, and walking around offering medical aid.
Maybe you should watch it and try to see what happens. And take a recording that starts early enough...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's horrible!

Maybe you should watch it and try to see what happens. And take a recording that starts early enough...

Already did last week and posted it.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
See you guys. I’ve written to Bastard Factory and I’ve decided to leave my very beloved forum if maxis735 is not banned as of today.The guy is an absolute pervert and it grates me to seeing his posts. I’ve had enough. I will try other forums going under my same name.

Cheers and thanks for the laughs.
maxis needs to less annoying .. twat keeps people away at times..

Q

Banned
That's horrible!

Already did last week and posted it.
"See". That's the important word here

Holliday

Banned
Banned
See you guys. I’ve written to Bastard Factory and I’ve decided to leave my very beloved forum if maxis735 is not banned as of today.The guy is an absolute pervert and it grates me to seeing his posts. I’ve had enough. I will try other forums going under my same name.

If he could keep all of the murder-minded contards away it would be a much better message board.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

If he could keep all of the murder-minded contards away it would be a much better message board.
we all have a silent killer sleeping in us ..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible!

Show me the video of him putting out the fires, and protestors threatening him THEN, and not after he murdered someone. Show his first murder victim threatening him with bodily harm, and Kyle just standing passively by, not aiming his gun at anyone. SHOW ME!

You people are parroting a defense manufactured by lawyers after the defense fund money. There is no evidence of what you claim.

Q

Banned

Doing my best, but I need your help :)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You people have chosen the wrong hero. Choose someone who has actually tried to improve the situation without murdering anyone. That would be a real hero. But you people ignore the real peacemakers (MLK, Gandhi, etc.) and mythologize murderers (Kyle, James Alex Fields, George Zimmerman, etc.)

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Interesting so your intent is to decrease traffic to the board.. Why because you cant handle debating??..

Reactions: Ice

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

how many have you killed? honest question

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting so your intent is to decrease traffic to the board.. Why because you cant handle debating??..

I think that is the stated goal of many of the righties on the board.

Q

Banned
That's horrible!

Show me the video of him putting out the fires, and protestors threatening him THEN, and not after he murdered someone. Show his first murder victim threatening him with bodily harm, and Kyle just standing passively by, not aiming his gun at anyone. SHOW ME!

You people are parroting a defense manufactured by lawyers after the defense fund money. There is no evidence of what you claim.
That's the evidence that does not exist.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible!

Right. And it is the evidence that logic challenged cons THINK they can claim as evidence just because they say it over and over and over. Not one person has ever posted video evidence of the claims they make about this guy.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
That's horrible!

Right. And it is the evidence that logic challenged cons THINK they can claim as evidence just because they say it over and over and over. Not one person has ever posted video evidence of the claims they make about this guy.
giphy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's horrible!

I have, y'all dont like to watch the videos I've posted.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible!

giphy.gif
Great argument! I'm now convince Kyle is a hero, not the murderer that evidence shows him to be!!!!

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible!

I've never seen it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You people have chosen the wrong hero. Choose someone who has actually tried to improve the situation without murdering anyone. That would be a real hero. But you people ignore the real peacemakers (MLK, Gandhi, etc.) and mythologize murderers (Kyle, James Alex Fields, George Zimmerman, etc.)

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

:LMAO2:

Serious! MLK cheated, a LOT. Though I did like how he wanted us all to get along. Shame Burn Loot and Murder have turned from those ideals.

Gandhi hated black people, tis true.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

how many have you killed? honest question
as serious answer; 0 - to mock you, many and i am after many more .. i want to end upon 66 or 33 and vanish .. lol .. jk.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's horrible!

I've never seen it.

If I have time to find it, will you give time to watch it? Be honest lol.