Breakfall is leaving...

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
they once burned homosexuals at the stake just like witches so after stacking bundles of sticks/faggots around them they would 'light the faggots up'
That's horrible!
the charge was called 'buggery' lol
I do not think it is funny at all. You probably do not realize it, but burning people KILLS them. They die.
And not in a humane way, but filled with fear and with a lot of pain.

Well, I guess Kyle was pretty humane after all :Grin3:

Yes. Just murdering people with a gun because you disagree with their protests is very humane. This kind of reminds me of Admin.'s post about killing rightie protestors with guns that got Ice so whipped up. I guess Admin.'s idea is a humane one after all!
Perhaps he should've just took the risk of brain damage or death via a skateboard to the head, just like a good boy should...

No one would have taken a skateboard to his head if he hadn't already murdered someone in cold blood. It's a damn shame skateboard guy didn't take that fat fuck killer out.

And we all could've sung Kumbaya if the scum hadnt started fires and caused destruction. But the cry babies got their feelings hurt, and wanted Kyle to pay for putting out their widdle fire.

Bullshit. They were after him because he was threatening people with his goddamn gun. You people are twisted.

Please show me, show me video. I have posted lots of video proof of Kyle before the shit went down. Show me where he was threatening people with his gun prior to them chasing him. Cause all I see, is a guy standing around on the property, and walking around offering medical aid.

Show me the video of him putting out the fires, and protestors threatening him THEN, and not after he murdered someone. Show his first murder victim threatening him with bodily harm, and Kyle just standing passively by, not aiming his gun at anyone. SHOW ME!

You people are parroting a defense manufactured by lawyers after the defense fund money. There is no evidence of what you claim.

I have, y'all dont like to watch the videos I've posted.

I've never seen it.
The evidence could hit you in the face and you still wouldn't believe it or to low IQ to understand it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You people have chosen the wrong hero. Choose someone who has actually tried to improve the situation without murdering anyone. That would be a real hero. But you people ignore the real peacemakers (MLK, Gandhi, etc.) and mythologize murderers (Kyle, James Alex Fields, George Zimmerman, etc.)

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

:LMAO2:

Serious! MLK cheated, a LOT. Though I did like how he wanted us all to get along. Shame Burn Loot and Murder have turned from those ideals.

Gandhi hated black people, tis true.

MLK cheated. That has fuckall to do with what he did for African Americans' rights. Literally nothing at all. There are very few powerful men in history who didn't cheat. Trump clearly cheated. Can you stay on the topic at all?

And if Gandhi was a racist that truly sucks. But I was trying to use examples of people who used peaceful means to bring about change that benefitted people, as opposed to people who are riddled with hate and run around murdering people. Can you wrap your brain around the difference between Gandhi and Kyle? SMH

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
See you guys. I’ve written to Bastard Factory and I’ve decided to leave my very beloved forum if maxis735 is not banned as of today.The guy is an absolute pervert and it grates me to seeing his posts. I’ve had enough. I will try other forums going under my same name.

Cheers and thanks for the laughs.
maxis needs to less annoying .. twat keeps people away at times..
If he could keep all of the murder-minded contards away it would be a much better message board.
we all have a silent killer sleeping in us ..
how many have you killed? honest question
as serious answer; 0 - to mock you, many and i am after many more .. i want to end upon 66 or 33 and vanish .. lol .. jk.
Jesus!!! Thanks for the mocking, jokes, and TRUTH! you must be one of the worst of the worst. Can I interview you some time about all your crimes?:) maybe if you have enough to tell I will write up a book on you:)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
they once burned homosexuals at the stake just like witches so after stacking bundles of sticks/faggots around them they would 'light the faggots up'
That's horrible!
I do not think it is funny at all. You probably do not realize it, but burning people KILLS them. They die.

Yes. Just murdering people with a gun because you disagree with their protests is very humane. This kind of reminds me of Admin.'s post about killing rightie protestors with guns that got Ice so whipped up. I guess Admin.'s idea is a humane one after all!
Perhaps he should've just took the risk of brain damage or death via a skateboard to the head, just like a good boy should...

No one would have taken a skateboard to his head if he hadn't already murdered someone in cold blood. It's a damn shame skateboard guy didn't take that fat fuck killer out.

And we all could've sung Kumbaya if the scum hadnt started fires and caused destruction. But the cry babies got their feelings hurt, and wanted Kyle to pay for putting out their widdle fire.

Bullshit. They were after him because he was threatening people with his goddamn gun. You people are twisted.

Please show me, show me video. I have posted lots of video proof of Kyle before the shit went down. Show me where he was threatening people with his gun prior to them chasing him. Cause all I see, is a guy standing around on the property, and walking around offering medical aid.

Show me the video of him putting out the fires, and protestors threatening him THEN, and not after he murdered someone. Show his first murder victim threatening him with bodily harm, and Kyle just standing passively by, not aiming his gun at anyone. SHOW ME!

You people are parroting a defense manufactured by lawyers after the defense fund money. There is no evidence of what you claim.

I've never seen it.
The evidence could hit you in the face and you still wouldn't believe it or to low IQ to understand it.
What is your IQ? just curious.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible!

I've never seen it.

If I have time to find it, will you give time to watch it? Be honest lol.

Yes, but don't post some grainy shit that literally proves nothing.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Much funny gooberism in this thread.

People thinking videos not as easy to doctor as fotos now?

Ack! Nope!

Video killed radio star but deepfakes killed video star.

Impressions, FakeApp, Face2Face real stars of show now.

Yep.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You people have chosen the wrong hero. Choose someone who has actually tried to improve the situation without murdering anyone. That would be a real hero. But you people ignore the real peacemakers (MLK, Gandhi, etc.) and mythologize murderers (Kyle, James Alex Fields, George Zimmerman, etc.)

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

Serious! MLK cheated, a LOT. Though I did like how he wanted us all to get along. Shame Burn Loot and Murder have turned from those ideals.

MLK cheated. That has fuckall to do with what he did for African Americans' rights. Literally nothing at all. There are very few powerful men in history who didn't cheat. Trump clearly cheated. Can you stay on the topic at all?

And if Gandhi was a racist that truly sucks. But I was trying to use examples of people who used peaceful means to bring about change that benefitted people, as opposed to people who are riddled with hate and run around murdering people. Can you wrap your brain around the difference between Gandhi and Kyle? SMH

Hey, I was shocked too uncovering the truths about these "great people".

Yes, I know the difference between Gandhi and Kyle, Kyle wasnt a racist lol.

43623168_167165754211883_7554475108589371392_n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's horrible!

I've never seen it.

Just remember, a lot of videos out there, are compiled from multiple videos. The first person to put a fire out was not Kyle. They restarted that dumpster fire a few times. Kyle was seen in video running to put the fire out with extinguisher in hand. I dont know if there is video of Kyle putting the actual fire out again, but video shows right after he done it, Japedo, the one that started the fire again, went after him.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible!

I've never seen it.

Just remember, a lot of videos out there, are compiled from multiple videos. The first person to put a fire out was not Kyle. They restarted that dumpster fire a few times. Kyle was seen in video running to put the fire out with extinguisher in hand. I dont know if there is video of Kyle putting the actual fire out again, but video shows right after he done it, Japedo, the one that started the fire again, went after him.

Let's see. I want to see Japedo threaten his life.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
That's horrible!

I've never seen it.

I fired the first cumshot...she had Popeyes Chicken in her hands and I was just so hungry. I had to do it to get what I wanted man. Least Rittenhouse understood me. I didn't get the chicken...it choked on me but I got a bag of cherry twizzlers for all the trouble!.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's horrible!

I've never seen it.

Give me a lil bit, busy at work at the moment, but I will lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

Dude, please read my other post again.

Kyle murdered people. He is not better than Gandhi.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

Sigh. I know you will never understand. Gandhi sat on his ass, cursing the kneegrow. Kyle was a police cadet, volunteer firefighter, lifeguard, and local militia member. He takes action to help his fellow citizens, while Gandhi sat on his ass saying "fuck you kneegrows!". I dont know, kinda hard to tell who is better lol.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
See you guys. I’ve written to Bastard Factory and I’ve decided to leave my very beloved forum if maxis735 is not banned as of today.The guy is an absolute pervert and it grates me to seeing his posts. I’ve had enough. I will try other forums going under my same name.

If he could keep all of the murder-minded contards away it would be a much better message board.
Doing my best, but I need your help :)
Working on it in a limited way, of course.
I've already got several ignoring me and a few others feeling threatened that I'm boring them to death.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible!

I've never seen it.

You don't even threaten a guy with a gun imo, that's just low IQ :whistling:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here ya go @LotusBud , a lot of proof right here. Watch, as Kyle is seen running to put the fire out with his extinguisher, then watch as Japedo chases after him, then notice the gun shots, then notice Japedo reaching for Kyle's rifle with both arms. THEN Kyle shoots.

These fuckers wanted to kill Kyle. Check the social media post screen grab near the end of the video by the survivor.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

I've already got several ignoring me and a few others feeling threatened that I'm boring them to death.
several can't handle the "Truth" you speak/type whatever. Give it time and you will get through to them. Dedication to the cause...(s)will wear em down make them tap out to THE TRUTH!.

I know it can be frustrating but worth all the while in the END.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oldest trick in playbook, quoting with no context.

Blazor dumbbell. Yep. Don't be dumbbell Blazor. Nope.

Get info.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(link)

Yes and no because hes fucking dead Cisco lol.

He "was" racist. Called for the black man's extermination. Said Indians were superior. Support the white man.

Either way, it would be nice if we all got along, but BLM and Antifa no follow, nope. They no follow, Cisco Gene.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

we all have a silent killer sleeping in us ..
how many have you killed? honest question
as serious answer; 0 - to mock you, many and i am after many more .. i want to end upon 66 or 33 and vanish .. lol .. jk.
Jesus!!! Thanks for the mocking, jokes, and TRUTH! you must be one of the worst of the worst. Can I interview you some time about all your crimes?:) maybe if you have enough to tell I will write up a book on you:)
a cop?
you can try but i can't help, trust me .. :)
maybe i can referentiate to pple a bit higher regarding my situation.. useless.. and i don't easely talk if i where a killer ..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Interesting so your intent is to decrease traffic to the board.. Why because you cant handle debating??..
Did you notice the weird sign in my message? ":)"
Google it!

Q

Banned
That's the evidence that does not exist.
Right. And it is the evidence that logic challenged cons THINK they can claim as evidence just because they say it over and over and over. Not one person has ever posted video evidence of the claims they make about this guy.
And even if he did put out a fire, murdering someone afterwords if not justified by that.
Even if someone attacked him with a plastic bag (probably with some goods in it), it does not justify shooting him in the head.

But indeed, this is a made up story from Kyle with his lawyers, because there is no evidence. If they spread this "information" long enough, it will become "truth". The american legal system uses a jury. Try to find a jury who can judge him fairly without having any prior info.

Q

Banned

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

Donald Trump is actually a black man, tis true

See? Nonsense, but I added ", tis true", so now it is true. :Confused:

Q

Banned

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

Nobody is 100% good. Even good people have flaws.
That does not mean that he good they did was meaningless.

Q

Banned

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

Nice picture, but not something you can call "proof"...

Q

Banned

MLK = serial cheater
Gandhi = racist

Sigh. I know you will never understand. Gandhi sat on his ass, cursing the kneegrow. Kyle was a police cadet, volunteer firefighter, lifeguard, and local militia member. He takes action to help his fellow citizens, while Gandhi sat on his ass saying "fuck you kneegrows!". I dont know, kinda hard to tell who is better lol.
The person that did not murder someone. Easy!

Q

Banned
Boring people to death is a great gift! But too bad the reason is that they just do not understand the message in most cases :(

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oldest trick in playbook, quoting with no context.

Blazor dumbbell. Yep. Don't be dumbbell Blazor. Nope.

Get info.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(link)

I wish you Cum Buttholes and Turds freaks would sling it back to the AIDS appreciation trannie forum....

Your faggotry and libtard garbage is nauseating and should come with a health warning.