Breakfall is leaving...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
they once burned homosexuals at the stake just like witches so after stacking bundles of sticks/faggots around them they would 'light the faggots up'
That's horrible!
the charge was called 'buggery' lol
I do not think it is funny at all. You probably do not realize it, but burning people KILLS them. They die.
And not in a humane way, but filled with fear and with a lot of pain.
Well, I guess Kyle was pretty humane after all :Grin3:
Shooting someone in the head is probably more humane than burning someone, but let me ask you: which one do you prefer?
Or would you rather live?

But glad you finally admit he is a murderer.
Those fags were burned in self defense of their community :Grin3:
Yes, homosexuals are famous for all the harm they do to their community....? :Confused:
Like... living... breating.... loving... sometimes throwing some very polular parties.... Horrible!
Have to save the community from pedos like you MaxiPad, patoo!
You did not answer the question, all that came out was bullshit.

Try again!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
they once burned homosexuals at the stake just like witches so after stacking bundles of sticks/faggots around them they would 'light the faggots up'
That's horrible!
I do not think it is funny at all. You probably do not realize it, but burning people KILLS them. They die.

Yes. Just murdering people with a gun because you disagree with their protests is very humane. This kind of reminds me of Admin.'s post about killing rightie protestors with guns that got Ice so whipped up. I guess Admin.'s idea is a humane one after all!
Perhaps he should've just took the risk of brain damage or death via a skateboard to the head, just like a good boy should...

No one would have taken a skateboard to his head if he hadn't already murdered someone in cold blood. It's a damn shame skateboard guy didn't take that fat fuck killer out.
If you say so, let's see what the courts say...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible!
they would have burned u twice

You're creepy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's horrible!

Yes. Just murdering people with a gun because you disagree with their protests is very humane. This kind of reminds me of Admin.'s post about killing rightie protestors with guns that got Ice so whipped up. I guess Admin.'s idea is a humane one after all!
Perhaps he should've just took the risk of brain damage or death via a skateboard to the head, just like a good boy should...

No one would have taken a skateboard to his head if he hadn't already murdered someone in cold blood. It's a damn shame skateboard guy didn't take that fat fuck killer out.

And we all could've sung Kumbaya if the scum hadnt started fires and caused destruction. But the cry babies got their feelings hurt, and wanted Kyle to pay for putting out their widdle fire.

Q

Banned
Ask yourself, how many protesters went down, and how many Kyle's went down? :Grin3:
We are waining for Kyle to "go down", but the american legal system is a bit slow.

He'll still live, no matter. Unlike the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scum. Long live Kyle the Brave!
A homosexual is NOT a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! by definition. Is that why you're so scared of them? Do not believe me or ask me to explain, google it yourself. You'll be amazed... Homosexuals are just normal humans.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's horrible!
Shooting someone in the head is probably more humane than burning someone, but let me ask you: which one do you prefer?
Or would you rather live?

But glad you finally admit he is a murderer.
Those fags were burned in self defense of their community :Grin3:
Yes, homosexuals are famous for all the harm they do to their community....? :Confused:
Like... living... breating.... loving... sometimes throwing some very polular parties.... Horrible!
Have to save the community from pedos like you MaxiPad, patoo!
You did not answer the question, all that came out was bullshit.

Try again!

I like to reply to bullshit with bullshit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible!

If you say so, let's see what the courts say...

If the jury acquits him, doesn't make him innocent. Do you think OJ was innocent?

Kyle is a murderer, and he should rot in prison.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible!
they would have burned u twice

You're creepy.
go shave your unsightly mutton chops, bull dyke

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I love this pic. :LMAO:

118847755-3534419023282237-3313714933384314455-n.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ask yourself, how many protesters went down, and how many Kyle's went down? :Grin3:
We are waining for Kyle to "go down", but the american legal system is a bit slow.

He'll still live, no matter. Unlike the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scum. Long live Kyle the Brave!
A homosexual is NOT a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! by definition. Is that why you're so scared of them? Do not believe me or ask me to explain, google it yourself. You'll be amazed... Homosexuals are just normal humans.

Their logic skills are limited. If they used their own logic, then they would have to claim Epstein as a heterosexual, and then deduce that all heterosexuals are also pedophiles.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Q

Banned
That's horrible!

And we all could've sung Kumbaya if the scum hadnt started fires and caused destruction. But the cry babies got their feelings hurt, and wanted Kyle to pay for putting out their widdle fire.
You just called me a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, which I not am. Now I am allowed to shoot you. Please send me your address by PM.

Oh... or do you maybe not agree if it concerns you? Because no matter how much descruction people cause, it is not a reason to murder them.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Of course, Google is part of the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! system, I shit you not. No wonder you use Joogle.

I was on the Google store app a while back, going to look for a dating app, and LOOK AT THIS SHIT!!!!! Fuckin PLEASE ASS BOX ME! motherfuckers!!!!

https://i.ibb.co/nkKdBrt/PLEASE ASS BOX ME!-Joogle.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's horrible!

You just called me a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, which I not am. Now I am allowed to shoot you. Please send me your address by PM.

Oh... or do you maybe not agree if it concerns you? Because no matter how much descruction people cause, it is not a reason to murder them.

Now ya wanna come shoot me. Good luck with that :LOL2:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
as always - we r laughing and the leftards r upset

Well, yeah, laughing at people being brutally murdered is really not very funny. But it's typical of soulless, black-hearted cons. It's nice that you're so proud of your ability to hate unconditionally. Jesus chuckles, I'm sure.

• Disagree

Q

Banned
Their logic skills are limited. If they used their own logic, then they would have to claim Epstein as a heterosexual, and then deduce that all heterosexuals are also pedophiles.
You know that is not what we call "logic" :)

Good that it is just not true :)
Let's leave it with that.

Q

Banned
That's horrible!

Now ya wanna come shoot me. Good luck with that :LOL2:
That's called: using your own logic against you to make clear that it is not "logic" at all.

No, I do not want to shoot you. In case you did not understand.

Q

Banned

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, yeah, laughing at people being brutally murdered is really not very funny. But it's typical of soulless, black-hearted cons. It's nice that you're so proud of your ability to hate unconditionally. Jesus chuckles, I'm sure.
8adaef2fc7827f78269e8d3edbf342c9.jpg
Try to imagine it's someone you love. Or maybe yourself.
Still funny?

I think the main problem with conservatives is that they have zero ability to imagine anyone's life other than their own. They have no experience of compassion.

• Disagree

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hatred and lack of compassion are two of the ugliest things in human nature. These two things are the root of all evil.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i never lold at ppl being burned alive, just the word they charged them with - buggery

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible!

Bullshit. They were after him because he was threatening people with his goddamn gun. You people are twisted.

• Disagree

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Still funny?

I think the main problem with conservatives is that they have zero ability to imagine anyone's life other than their own. They have no experience of compassion.
climb down off the cross u self righteous twat

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Still funny?

climb down off the cross u self righteous twat

Climb up out of the swamp you dwell in, hater.