BREAKING NEWS: METROPOLITAN ATLANTA APB, Issued for the Trumptard responsible for killing to death 4 people, strangely enough with a fire arm.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
210316232646-robert-aaron-long-booking-photo-031621-exlarge-169.jpg

Oh look a sad, lonely and virginal littler sized man conditioned by his reality show president to fear the other.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Oh look a sad, lonely and virginal littler sized man conditioned by his reality show president to fear the other.
Who bombed Pearl Harbor?

Was it the romulens, the ewoks or the Lando lando calrissian ?

Take your time fucktard, we all know you're pretty stupid

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I recall, its usually about 2 dozen POC mass murderers for every whitey one. Guess this means its time to ignore mass murders again!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TDS of our local fools aside he sounds like a mixed up young person. He had just gotten kicked out of his parents house for behavior issues and doing things like drugs and spending all his money on prostitutes. His parents were also upset that he didn't get a job and thought he needed to be scared straight with reality so they kicked him out hoping the experience would convince him to stop drugs, stop spending money on hookers, and convince him of the need to get a job and earn a living.

The guy clearly was not mentally well and he seems to have blamed the hoomers for his plight or at least focused his rage on them. Politics does not seem to have played any factor. It also doesn't seem to be racial and instead the Asian Message Parlers (AMP) is just the most common prostutition venue in many cities as Backpage and Craigslist personals has been shutdown.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I recall, its usually about 2 dozen POC mass murderers for every whitey one. Guess this means its time to ignore mass murders again!

It is true that as a percentage of population white people are under represented as mass murderers (as defined as three or more people killed at one time). Black people are way over represented but that it to be expected as they commit the majority of murders in the US despite only making up 13% of the population.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isn't it funny how every lie they use to try to blame Trump ends up backfiring? It is like we are dealing with stupid people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This useless bastard will get his
You stupid cunt, because of the efforts of people like you, murderers very seldom get what they deserve. Frankly, I DGAF why anyone murders. It should be a non issue. I'd take him out tomorrow and execute him. Problem solved. But cunts like U keep that from happening.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW, you dumb cunt, 2 victims were WHITE! PWN3D! 1 was Hispanic!

Leftists even appropriate minority victimhood by claiming anyone who kills or harms a leftist is a "white supremacist".

Kyle isnt even white and he shot 3 white criminals who were aggresing on him.....and Kyle was called a "white supremacist".

These are not honest or reasonable people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Kyle Rittenhouse is a great American hero who defended himself against three degenerate pedophiles

America would be great again if we had 20,000,000 more Kyles