Breaking News: The GOP was behind the 2020 Election Theft!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Was the GOP infiltrated by the deep state child eaters?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So what's up with the AZ Audit anyway?

#doyoubelieveinbullshit #Trumpismyshepardheleadethmebyshearbullshit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
1. There are no baby eaters. No one here is a Qer

2. No one trusts Republicans either. This isn't republican vs you people.....no matter how brainwashed you are into that

3. We have actual pictures and witnesses to shit that went down at Cobo.

Antrim county saw red votes turned blue. None of the other counties were checked.

Our SoS was found to have unilaterally loosened requirements on mail in vote/absentee vote verification. It was illegal.

You are dumb if you believe Biden won the primaries in the first place when it should have been Sanders. But yeah....I guess that boot tastes good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@SHAMPAIN @Lily

Is this the political board? I commented and didnt know it was the Image board until I tried to find it and noticed it wasnt in the right board. I was gonna add to it. By that time I couldnt even edit.

So instead of continuing I just left it. I've never complained about people doing this

So while my renovation thread is being shit on with this political drama just because I called myself a trashy Trumpster and didnt even address politics or open an argument about anything political, someone is starting political threads out of the political forum. Which is literally what isnt wanted.

This is because the left leaners dont understand context and they manipulate. If they cant pick political fights in every subforum.....than no one can even call themself a trashy gun wielding Trumpster. That's petty AF to blow that up into something it isnt while over looking this.

I never bitch about what people post. I think it's stupid. Scroll past ffs. Constant double standards are ridiculous.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN @Lily

Is this the political board? I commented and didnt know it was the Image board until I tried to find it and noticed it wasnt in the right board. I was gonna add to it. By that time I couldnt even edit.

So instead of continuing I just left it. I've never complained about people doing this

So while my renovation thread is being shit on with this political drama just because I called myself a trashy Trumpster and didnt even address politics or open an argument about anything political, someone is starting political threads out of the political forum. Which is literally what isnt wanted.

This is because the left leaners dont understand context and they manipulate. If they cant pick political fights in every subforum.....than no one can even call themself a trashy gun wielding Trumpster. That's petty AF to blow that up into something it isnt while over looking this.

I never bitch about what people post. I think it's stupid. Scroll past ffs. Constant double standards are ridiculous.
I believe i have left your rehab stint thread alone, out of respect for rehab.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wait a minute.

Why is this TDS spam in images?

@Bastard Factory has been a gracious host and has had one simple request. Keep the political shit in the area he's designated for it

and this fucking gibbering retard cannot even respect that

now you see why I shit canned his pathetic ass at SG

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Too bad you cant shit can him here too!
Don't worry, i've got him off kilt and will continue to pound the little faggot like a gimp in a cage until he fucks himself over

Ask peaches, I rode that disgusting monster for 14 years straight nonstop and I'm just getting started on this fucking homo ape.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@SHAMPAIN @Lily

I believe i have left your rehab stint thread alone, out of respect for rehab.

You did. And I had every intention of leaving this alone.

But I gotta make a point......sorry, dude.

If i cant call my own self a trailor trash Trumpster in my own thread because its "political" but leftists can outright trash us outside the political forum literally during the fuss that is jacking MY thread?

We gotta all talk about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw @Bastard Factory I really do not think Admin should get board spanked.

I think he mistakingly posted this in the wrong forum. I really doubt this was intentional.

He is kinda old and cumdrunk. Let's have mercy please.

Not EVERYTHING needs to be received in bad faith.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN @Lily

I've moved it, sorry sometimes I miss things or I'd have moved it sooner =/ Oi @Admin. don't be making a habit of this lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@SHAMPAIN @Lily

I've moved it, sorry sometimes I miss things or I'd have moved it sooner =/ Oi @Admin. don't be making a habit of this lol

It was an accident I'm sure

It's just their constant picking on anyone not them while their people do worse lol. It's a definate theme. They dont look at themselves while they overblown what others do.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN @Lily

It was an accident I'm sure

It's just their constant picking on anyone not them while their people do worse lol. It's a definate theme. They dont look at themselves while they overblown what others do.
As I said just let us know, even if you want to talk to BF if you think there's anything to improve upon =)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Btw @Bastard Factory I really do not think Admin should get board spanked.

I think he mistakingly posted this in the wrong forum. I really doubt this was intentional.

He is kinda old and cumdrunk. Let's have mercy please.

Not EVERYTHING needs to be received in bad faith.

What about your friend Stubby? Really Dovey?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
seamajor is a hook nose jew kiddie rapist who belongs in an oven

FACT