Breaking News: The Ship blocking the worlds most valuable canal, is carrying Hillary's child sex slaves and adrenochrome donors.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bill does like fukin kids on PLEASE ASS BOX ME! island! Now that its shut down, his cunt wife must be finding him some new digs.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look, it's a bird, it's a plane, no it's the fantastic spastic
Fill your gas tank fucktard, and buy gold. (I am not a "Gold Bug" but Gold does go berzerk in an economic crises.)
Fill your gas tank fucktard, and buy gold. (I am not a "Gold Bug" but Gold does go berzerk in an economic crises.)
you’re a fucking retard

piss off, spineless wonder

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
you’re a fucking retard

Do you have the foggiest clue of the amount of money that is now tied up in the shipping lanes on both sides of that canal, You runt of a child?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you’re a fucking retard

Do you have the foggiest clue of the amount of money that is now tied up in the shipping lanes on both sides of that canal, You runt of a child?
Do you have any idea how many unborn babies lay dead deep inside your colon you human cock ring?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1616704552_aqszle7szu.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'll wager that not a single "far right bigoted racist" or whatever the hell the resident soyflakes refer to us sane folks as on here, follow or have ever followed Q Anon.

The group is quite obviously just another state-funded Alex Jones style psyop which exists solely to peddle misinformation and lead people on a merry dance up the garden path.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'll wager that not a single "far right bigoted racist" or whatever the hell the resident soyflakes refer to us sane folks as on here, follow or have ever followed Q Anon.

The group is quite obviously just another state-funded Alex Jones style psyop which exists solely to peddle misinformation and lead people on a merry dance up the garden path.

plus it's where all the faggits meet and compare anal gaps

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wouldn't know......... one thing I do know is that Q Anon lost any shred of credibility it may have had during the 2020 elections with the constant fake news about Trump supposedly having an ace up his sleeve to use against Biden and the Deep State, which of course turned out to be utter nonsense.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you’re a fucking retard

Im pretty sure I read that Dwarfs development spine issues in later life. I’m sorry Stubby

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you’re a fucking retard

Over a million an hour.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

..but why is such a reputable news outlet, NewsMax, peddling the story? :Confused4:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

..but why is such a reputable news outlet, NewsMax, peddling the story? :Confused4:
Hey faggot...fuck off from my forum! You don’t belong here. Take @LotusBud with you cunt!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Most of you fucktards probably don't remember the OPEC Oil embargo....google

if the Suez Canal doesn't get reopened pdq, expect a shitstorm

Actually, why is it taking so long to move that ship or remove its contents?

Is there something to cover up?

Illegal migrants? Stowaways?

Politics?

Why the delay?

Surely with the technology that exists today, it should be a cinch to move it.

They could even remove all cargo, passengers on board and dismember in pieces

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Politics?

Why the delay?

Get a fucking life Joe. It’s a ship that got stranded in inclement weather. Fuck me dead!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Politics?

Why the delay?

Get a fucking life Joe. It’s a ship that got stranded in inclement weather. Fuck me dead!

Was just wondering.

Anyways, I just read that the canal was finally unblocked and the ship was removed.