Brent will always my bitch

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I wrote this post for S-Gz. Clicked on the site and am already banned. *shrug* No site but this one can handle me. Not even the sites with old timers. Is true flaming dead? Yeah. RIP Doomsday, the world misses you bossman.

Let's go down another list, shall we? For starters, "Poofer" stole HC Trouble's avatar idea. He chose a different spic - but is he one?

The two of us kissed BH farewell with a callout in which he folded faster than a dealt 7 2, off. In said Callout, the only thing he did worth the internet space he wastes was a gif of me sucking the bouncer's dick to get a few of my pals into the club. The bouncer had blond hair.

Since the beginning of his run with his nic, he chose pictures of that Blue Velvet guy smoking in a cool manner. Then some guy who worked in a vape shop to help him ease off the smokes went ballistic about a guy wearing a Trump shirt because he's convinced how racist Trump is - that's all it was about.

Yeah, he got fired almost immediately afterward. I then posted two straight HEAVY racist posts at flametruth to see if he'd gotten over racism, a feeling almost everyone carries at least if even just a bit - across the entire world - undeniable. Then with tears filling the deep pools under his pouty eyeballs that were quickly developing a thick sheen, cw_ showed genuine pity - my account was banned and deleted. What a warm-hearted woman, am I right?

Don't even type "goldfish" in plain view, he'll lose his shit again and insist you pay to fly to a real shithole that just banned abortion to kick his pathetic fat ass. Is he going to delete this post before you get to read it? Probably, this will go down as another simple meltdown, as I have caused many others - in RL and the internet. I'm an asshole...

SSS
- Brent is Poofer and I crush him into meltdown mode anytime he speaks up

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Friend? No - he's my bitch, and he melts down at the very sight of my nic for many reasons. I have to let that go. If some poster can get me banned through pleads and threats of leaving sites that like him, and quickly hate me, he gets me ousted one way or another. *shrug* The fantastic sport of heavy duty flaming is... "long gone."

But hey, I won't fuck off from here until my pet registers here with the same motivation due to the fact I do in fact own him like he does his busted tennis shoes. Same concept. So I'll drop this topic and see what you drop-dead lamers think you have for me. Or just sit back and read my future threads that will entertain, as (almost) always.

Let this one sink, or ask me anything. I have nothing to lie about concerning this unmatchable flaming power I have. Have had, for longer than you've had herpes...

SSS
- Letting go of melting substances is the right thing to do.