MaM-KM=Flynn? Dovid Nuked, RIP Brent

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
IMG-20170417-081325-1614242529476.png

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So. When are you two fags going to suck each other off? You're both playing grab ass with each other using the voice app.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He didn't even break a thweat :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2:

WHAT a fucking GIMP :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
As a follow up to this sad podcast,

It seems that during the passionate homosexual fellatio act between Bonesaw and Brent, they recreated that disturbing scene in The Shining where a guy in a bunny suit (Bonesaw) was performing fellatio on a guy in a tux (Brent).

The relationship between Bonesaw and Brent, while sexual, was also, sadly disturbing. But there's also the rumors Bonesaw never enjoyed another man the way he enjoyed Brent.

Will all of the men on this forum chatty Cathy about my penis, I released this info so they, can enjoy also.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
All red-blooded forum males want the poofer woofer... so I've been told.

Especially Flynn

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And btw, does anybody remember when Bonesaw was doing podcasts?

Poor thing sounded like he had downs and when I gave him a little advice he said he had to keep things low because he didn't want his boyfriend thinking he was off his meds and talking to himself.

I'm thinking about creating a new series for the podcast called "The Dark Side of Flametown" where we focus on one subject from this communities illustrious past. The first episode will be called;

Life Coached- The rise and fall of Bonesaw

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Poor thing sounded like he had downs and when I gave him a little advice he said he had to keep things low because he didn't want his boyfriend thinking he was off his meds and talking to himself.

I'm thinking about creating a new series for the podcast called "The Dark Side of Flametown" where we focus on one subject from this communities illustrious past. The first episode will be called;

Bonesaw moved to Alaska after reconnecting with Danger. Last I heard from him, he was working at a florist in Anchorage.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Bonesaw moved to Alaska after reconnecting with Danger. Last I heard from him, he was working at a florist in Anchorage.
That's good.

Lifting up flowers and making cute designs with them is a perfectly good occupation for somebody of Bonesaw stature so good for him.

Danger is what, in her late 50 by now? It's refreshing like a sprig of mint that Bone finally had that mother figure in his life he's always craved.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That's good.

Lifting up flowers and making cute designs with them is a perfectly good occupation for somebody of Bonesaw stature so good for him.

Danger is what, in her late 50 by now? It's refreshing like a sprig of mint that Bone finally had that mother figure in his life he's always craved.

Closer to 65...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

That's good.

Closer to 65...
Yeah I knew she was up there.

The only "known" photo of her out there she had 80's metal hair and cocaine face.

I scared the living shit out of her over one thing I did, but she wasn't no saint herself no matter how much she wanted to come off as one.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

you need to leave my BFF alone, Sir. I’ll go to war for him, just ask Brent

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva