MaM- KM VS Succubus? Fortnite, melties, RIP BC

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
This nigga right here.....roflmmfao. I never said I was a flamer. I said I like to flame flamers. Dude you sound like Daffy Duck done tore off and raped you in the mouth. Missing a few front teeth? Quite the talented person you are. You wanna talk shit because I posted my vagina pic??? I'm proud of that shit, baby. Bet you don't have the balls to post your microscopic penis on here. Oh wait, you need some type of professional equipment to zoom in on that shit, huh? Duuuudddeeee.....I need to talk to my girl, Dove. I have GOT to find out wtf she was drinking or smoking when she got with you. That must've been some damn good shit. Like that black market type shit. No wonder she tries to keep what you two had under wraps. Must've been the most shameful thing she has ever done in her life. I couldn't imagine being with a little man bitch like you. That's what you sound like. A fucking little bitch. Fuck you and your flame match. Throw on some gloves and meet me at my house. I'll show you a REAL match. You can bring Flynn and anyone else you want....Flynn can pull up a chair and wait it's turn. I'll throw some popcorn in the microwave and we can sell tickets. Little no dick having pussy boy. Dovey shoulda owned that shit is what she should've done. She should've fucked you in the ass. Now bend over and spell "run".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This nigga right here.....roflmmfao. I never said I was a flamer. I said I like to flame flamers. Dude you sound like Daffy Duck done tore off and raped you in the mouth. Missing a few front teeth? Quite the talented person you are. You wanna talk shit because I posted my vagina pic??? I'm proud of that shit, baby. Bet you don't have the balls to post your microscopic penis on here. Oh wait, you need some type of professional equipment to zoom in on that shit, huh? Duuuudddeeee.....I need to talk to my girl, Dove. I have GOT to find out wtf she was drinking or smoking when she got with you. That must've been some damn good shit. Like that black market type shit. No wonder she tries to keep what you two had under wraps. Must've been the most shameful thing she has ever done in her life. I couldn't imagine being with a little man bitch like you. That's what you sound like. A fucking little bitch. Fuck you and your flame match. Throw on some gloves and meet me at my house. I'll show you a REAL match. You can bring Flynn and anyone else you want....Flynn can pull up a chair and wait it's turn. I'll throw some popcorn in the microwave and we can sell tickets. Little no dick having pussy boy. Dovey shoulda owned that shit is what she should've done. She should've fucked you in the ass. Now bend over and spell "run".

I've told him many times I'm not a flamer.

These people are stuck in Bawl Hall and cannot mentally move on. They dont understand how stupid it is to everyone else.

Most of us were around in the Bawl hall period.....we didnt even really bother much then. These people take it way too seriously. It's all rage and hate....not humor and wit.

They cannot handle getting roasted either. A bunch of pussies.

You really want to know what I was thinking?

So do I lmaoooo

He knows how to fake normal privately for a bit. It slipped quick though.

Succubus

Site Supporter

These people are stuck in Bawl Hall and cannot mentally move on. They dont understand how stupid it is to everyone else.

Most of us were around in the Bawl hall period.....we didnt even really bother much then. These people take it way too seriously. It's all rage and hate....not humor and wit.

So do I lmaoooo

Where's your stash??? You had to have been one high or extremely belligerent crazy ass woman to get with a pussy boy like that. He damn sure is a city boy. He fucking reeks of city....just in his voice. I hang out with them hard core country boys.....flame my ass. Words ain't shit. Pussy's flame. Pussy pussy pussy. Blazor woulda been better off putting my vagina as Chad's avi. Roflol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So do I lmaoooo

Where's your stash??? You had to have been one high or extremely belligerent crazy ass woman to get with a pussy boy like that. He damn sure is a city boy. He fucking reeks of city....just in his voice. I hang out with them hard core country boys.....flame my ass. Words ain't shit. Pussy's flame. Pussy pussy pussy. Blazor woulda been better off putting my vagina as Chad's avi. Roflol.

I was honestly in a pretty bad place. I was just recovery from 4 back to back kidney stone procedures and I had been taking suboxone for pain rather than norco....big mistake.

I have had issues with opiate drugs and I 7 years clean from addiction.

I cold turkey stopped taking that shit, against my doctors advice ..and I detoxed from it. I was also filing divorce.

So I wasnt high. But I was fresh off a heavy med that doesnt mesh well with my brain. I really wasnt "right" for several months.

Believe me.....I'm not the one you wanna party with. Getting into any stash I would have .....you'll end up waking up in jail or in an ambulance needing at least 90 days of rehab and questioning your sexuality. Assuming you dont die.

I would have fucked him in the ass if he wasnt such a spazzing prudish pussy. Have you noticed how much shame and hate these people have about sex? Repressed motherfuckers.

Succubus

Site Supporter

So do I lmaoooo

I was honestly in a pretty bad place. I was just recovery from 4 back to back kidney stone procedures and I had been taking suboxone for pain rather than norco....big mistake.

I cold turkey stopped taking that shit, against my doctors advice ..and I detoxed from it. I was also filing divorce.

So I wasnt high. But I was fresh off a heavy med that doesnt mesh well with my brain. I really wasnt "right" for several months.

Believe me.....I'm not the one you wanna party with. Getting into any stash I would have .....you'll end up waking up in jail or in an ambulance needing at least 90 days of rehab and questioning your sexuality. Assuming you dont die.

I would have fucked him in the ass if he wasnt such a spazzing prudish pussy. Have you noticed how much shame and hate these people have about sex? Repressed motherfuckers.

Yeah like flaming is the best drug in the world to them. I've got better things to do. I have a "real life" **GASP** outside this forum. I mean it's funny and I like original content when it's not repetitious but most of these flamers repeat the same shit over and over again. Ffs. They should be called the "repeaters" and not flamers.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
MithM finally found out that the Blue Cashew is a dead forum....priceless. :LOL2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So do I lmaoooo

Yeah like flaming is the best drug in the world to them. I've got better things to do. I have a "real life" **GASP** outside this forum. I mean it's funny and I like original content when it's not repetitious but most of these flamers repeat the same shit over and over again. Ffs. They should be called the "repeaters" and not flamers.

They talk about flaming and message boards as if it's some major life accomplishment. They bitch about SG being vacant. Like its insult to Big because he is such a "failure" because SG "died". They are deeply offended and pissed because an obscure forum....one of a handful....got ridiculously slow. It's obvious a clear sign of failure in life lol.

They talk about "fame" and "making a name for" themselves. It's such delusional nonsense lol.

They all use the same insults and it's never to be funny. Everyone they hate is on welfare and poor. It's always some basic bitch childish "I'm super attractive and successful and ur poor and ugly and on welfare!". It's been the staple for over a decade.

If they get really pissed, they try to make you "net dead". Yeah that's a thing. Your online presence "dies" if they think they have humiliated you off a board.

Somewhere out there right now is some jack ass who was "net deaded" because they were embarrassed on a forum....roflmao.

What they will do typically is go cyber stalking for personal information that they can use for "material" in their "flaming" to try to compensate for a lack of creativity and wit. The thinking here is that people are embarrassed about their lives. In their psycho minds they think if they cyber stalk and get all this PI that they think is embarrassing, their opponent will be like "omg I'm so ashamed I'm net deaded now. I need to log out forever!!"

Which tells you something, doesnt it?

Basically these are miserable narcissistic losers who are very reliant on their ego crafted image and what other posters think of them. The minute you give a fuck what some moronic slobbering jack ass thinks of you and your life.....you've become these idiots.

Perpetually angry, humorless cunts who get kicked around like a hacky sack and are not even aware enough to know it, who have rooted a sense of self worth into message boards.

They are not flamers. Just basic drama trolls with a very very low mental inventory who have glorified flaming to an unhealthy level.

The people around who actually flame dont do it anymore and there are only a few. I would have liked to have seen it when it was a thing. By the time I was around it was already mostly over and the PI stalky drama crew was grinding their personal axes and ruining it. People were getting net deaded and assassinated and world leaders were crying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove passed my "Would Fuck" test on my recent first sighting of her in that thread where all the babble needs to be moved into the AssBox, along with this thread aboooout... Fortnight!?

SSS
- Drop the mic, douche.

I thought I made that list when we shared that beautiful moment at SG over Misfits songs!

Succubus

Site Supporter

So do I lmaoooo

They talk about flaming and message boards as if it's some major life accomplishment. They bitch about SG being vacant. Like its insult to Big because he is such a "failure" because SG "died". They are deeply offended and pissed because an obscure forum....one of a handful....got ridiculously slow. It's obvious a clear sign of failure in life lol.

They talk about "fame" and "making a name for" themselves. It's such delusional nonsense lol.

They all use the same insults and it's never to be funny. Everyone they hate is on welfare and poor. It's always some basic bitch childish "I'm super attractive and successful and ur poor and ugly and on welfare!". It's been the staple for over a decade.

If they get really pissed, they try to make you "net dead". Yeah that's a thing. Your online presence "dies" if they think they have humiliated you off a board.

Somewhere out there right now is some jack ass who was "net deaded" because they were embarrassed on a forum....roflmao.

What they will do typically is go cyber stalking for personal information that they can use for "material" in their "flaming" to try to compensate for a lack of creativity and wit. The thinking here is that people are embarrassed about their lives. In their psycho minds they think if they cyber stalk and get all this PI that they think is embarrassing, their opponent will be like "omg I'm so ashamed I'm net deaded now. I need to log out forever!!"

Basically these are miserable narcissistic losers who are very reliant on their ego crafted image and what other posters think of them. The minute you give a fuck what some moronic slobbering jack ass thinks of you and your life.....you've become these idiots.

Perpetually angry, humorless cunts who get kicked around like a hacky sack and are not even aware enough to know it, who have rooted a sense of self worth into message boards.

They are not flamers. Just basic drama trolls with a very very low mental inventory who have glorified flaming to an unhealthy level.

The people around who actually flame dont do it anymore and there are only a few. I would have liked to have seen it when it was a thing. By the time I was around it was already mostly over and the PI stalky drama crew was grinding their personal axes and ruining it. People were getting net deaded and assassinated and world leaders were crying.

Digging for PI??? ROFLMAO!!! I GIVE SO MANY ZERO FUCKS THAT I POSTED SOME PI ABOUT MYSELF JUST SO THEY COULD USE IT TO FLAME ME!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gotdamn my psychoanalyst posts on these inbred nonflamers get long.

I should start a case study on them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So do I lmaoooo

Digging for PI??? ROFLMAO!!! I GIVE SO MANY ZERO FUCKS THAT I POSTED SOME PI ABOUT MYSELF JUST SO THEY COULD USE IT TO FLAME ME!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Right? I openly talk about how I used to bang heroin.

They went searching for PI on me when I was offline for a while and claim to have found an eviction notice. Went off talking about how I was being evicted and acting like this was some serious "flame ammo".

All they did was get a bunch of people worried as fuck about me and my family. And showed themselves to be absolute psycho swine. Total scum.

What kind of scum bags think a family with children getting evicted during a pandemic that has seen economic devastation everywhere as ammo? That is SOCIOPATHY.

It was total bullshit though. I had to reassure people during that time you couldnt even get evicted in my state. So they changed it to Christmas. That I got evicted over Christmas. Never happened.

Likely what was found was an eviction notice I had during my seperation when neither my husband or myself paid any of the bills. Mostly out of pure pettiness. We paid it though and had another month on the lease we paid and then I moved into another rental. Where I completed the lease with no issue.

They really threw a fucking fit with this, information that isnt their business and dragging it online thinking it's going to embarrass me off the boards. I guess they thought people were gonna be like "OMG Dovey, what a stupid loser you are! You cant post anymore!" :LOL1:

Yeah it doesnt work like that.

Even when they get PI they fuck it up and use it wrong. Stupid psychos lol.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Well.....Chad.....where are you? I mean, I'm not a champion boxer or anything....if that's what you're worried about. I do have certain acquired skills. Like hand to hand combat for one. I think it'd be interesting for these folks here to see us box it out. Hell, I'll even make it fair. I will drop to both knees and tie one arm behind my back.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

MiTM said in another podcast he doesn't really have any front teeth, eh?

He has 'gold teeth' which he pulls out each nght before he goes to bed:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

MiTM said in another podcast he doesn't really have any front teeth, eh?

He has 'gold teeth' which he pulls out each nght before he goes to bed:

I dont even listen to this shit. I dont wanna hear this fucker rant lol.

Yeah he doesnt lol. But he didnt have "gold grillz" when I met him and I'd bet my whole trailer he doesnt now lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So do I lmaoooo

Thanx for ADMITTING EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING DENIED, BITCH!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I've already had my "turn" with you on several occasions and have burned you so fucking bad that I turned your jiggly cellulite laden ass into soap.

Now. I have no fucking problem trouncing a redneck slut, that thinks posting pictures of her fucking nasty snatch makes her smart, and I'm not talking about Biggie Cocksucker, either.

If there's any question to who I am referring to, all you have to do is look in that great big hanger sized mirror to see your giant obese ape looking self.

Bring it fatty. I'll use your fucking cow belly as my fucking personal trampoline.

That weak shit might work on King Ding-Dong, but I'm not a fucking uneducated loser like him.

Loser leaves BF for good.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Boo hoo. Fat jokes again? Who let this clown out of the circus???!!! Let me guess....they actually put the diaper on the monkeys, huh??? No access to the monkey ass for Flynn??? Shoulda called animal allies on your ass.....tell the Discovery Channel to prohibit all access of you from watching it. Next time Moby dick comes through I'll be sure to tell him to give you a call. His dick is about the closest thing on earth that'll stretch your mouth far enough to where you can no longer speak......besides my pretty vagina you continue to munch on. :rightON: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Boo hoo. Fat jokes again? Who let this clown out of the circus???!!! Let me guess....they actually put the diaper on the monkeys, huh??? No access to the monkey ass for Flynn??? Shoulda called animal allies on your ass.....tell the Discovery Channel to prohibit all access of you from watching it. Next time Moby dick comes through I'll be sure to tell him to give you a call. His dick is about the closest thing on earth that'll stretch your mouth far enough to where you can no longer speak......besides my pretty vagina you continue to munch on. :rightON: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

IS THAT A YES OR NO?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So do I lmaoooo

Right? I openly talk about how I used to bang heroin.

They went searching for PI on me when I was offline for a while and claim to have found an eviction notice. Went off talking about how I was being evicted and acting like this was some serious "flame ammo".

All they did was get a bunch of people worried as fuck about me and my family. And showed themselves to be absolute psycho swine. Total scum.

What kind of scum bags think a family with children getting evicted during a pandemic that has seen economic devastation everywhere as ammo? That is SOCIOPATHY.

It was total bullshit though. I had to reassure people during that time you couldnt even get evicted in my state. So they changed it to Christmas. That I got evicted over Christmas. Never happened.

Likely what was found was an eviction notice I had during my seperation when neither my husband or myself paid any of the bills. Mostly out of pure pettiness. We paid it though and had another month on the lease we paid and then I moved into another rental. Where I completed the lease with no issue.

They really threw a fucking fit with this, information that isnt their business and dragging it online thinking it's going to embarrass me off the boards. I guess they thought people were gonna be like "OMG Dovey, what a stupid loser you are! You cant post anymore!" :LOL1:

Yeah it doesnt work like that.

Even when they get PI they fuck it up and use it wrong. Stupid psychos lol.

Kinda like how King Martini is me?

Moron.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is Flynn an ultra competitive jealous lesbian? Or a transsexual jealous of biological women? Hermaphrodite?

I've never been able to figure this individual out or what their gender identity is.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Is Flynn an ultra competitive jealous lesbian? Or a transsexual jealous of biological women? Hermaphrodite?

I've never been able to figure this individual out or what their gender identity is.

I think that question remains unanswered. Hahaha. We're all trying to figure it out. It claims to be a female but could be trolling.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And we've never been able to "figure" out if you have a dick or a vagina for a face.

So. We're all still in the dark here.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I think that question remains unanswered. Hahaha. We're all trying to figure it out. It claims to be a female but could be trolling.

For 13 years, huh?

Moron.

Succubus

Site Supporter

For 13 years, huh?

Moron.

Well, if you're as good as you claim to be, there are endless possibilities.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

For 13 years, huh?

Moron.

Well, if you're as good as you claim to be, there are endless possibilities.

Bitch. YOU are the last one whose opinion matters. Go take your "opinions" and go blog about Taco Bell taking their mexican pizza off the menu.