MaM- KM VS Succubus? Fortnite, melties, RIP BC

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Boo hoo. Fat jokes again? Who let this clown out of the circus???!!! Let me guess....they actually put the diaper on the monkeys, huh??? No access to the monkey ass for Flynn??? Shoulda called animal allies on your ass.....tell the Discovery Channel to prohibit all access of you from watching it. Next time Moby dick comes through I'll be sure to tell him to give you a call. His dick is about the closest thing on earth that'll stretch your mouth far enough to where you can no longer speak......besides my pretty vagina you continue to munch on. :rightON: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Is Flynn an ultra competitive jealous lesbian? Or a transsexual jealous of biological women? Hermaphrodite?

I've never been able to figure this individual out or what their gender identity is.

I think that question remains unanswered. Hahaha. We're all trying to figure it out. It claims to be a female but could be trolling.

For 13 years, huh?

Moron.

Well, if you're as good as you claim to be, there are endless possibilities.

Bitch. YOU are the last one whose opinion matters. Go take your "opinions" and go blog about Taco Bell taking their mexican pizza off the menu.

Was the dog in that pic with you your latest victim???? :LMAO2:

Why? Are you jealous?

Ummmm no. Not into animals. It's cruel and unusual punishment.....for the animal. You and Chad run a secret rescue/shelter somewhere?? You know, where you hoard all the animals that you sexually abuse???

Why stop there with your idiot narrative? Why not also fucking claim we kidnap children and drink their blood out of their skulls while praying to Satan?

I mean why stop with your fairy tales? You also could claim you're height/weight proportionate and a member of the Mensa Club.

Why stop with fat, cow or shamu with YOURS???? Bwahahaha. I will tell you why. You are SHALLOW minded. You have an extensive vocabulary but when you put your words together they just don't make sense. Kinda like being a life guard with no water to work with. Feel me?

Shut up you fat cow. You're starting to sound like Shamu throwing a temper tantrum because you didn't get extra chum at dinner.

I'll tell you something else fat cow. You're lucky I love animals of all kinds, even killer whales with tree trunk legs like yourself, ya hear me Shamu? Or I would have already tranquilized your Alaska sized ass with a battleship sized dart, and relocated you to The Bronx Zoo.

You shouldn't even have ACCESS to a zoo. Just saying......

Same thing can be said of you and the word, "buffet."

Just sayin...

At the end of the day I will ask myself this: would you rather be a fat cow that eats endless buffets or a psychotic bitch that rapes animals with her blow job giving, side kick, man bitch for a living???

I shall be the cow.

Oh and BTW, I will make sure I wear my oversized chastity belt to assure my safety from you and acorn nuts Chad.

First off, you didn't "choose" shit. I "chose" for you. You only admit to being a fucking disgusting bovine, because you know that I'll fucking kill your aquatic ass everytime I remind you of how utterly fucking fat and nasty you really are.

Secondly, I can deal with an overweight person, because I'm perfect and that's what I do, is deal with jealousy on a daily basis. So I'm accustomed to it. But, what I can't deal with is an ugly, ignorant, bitch that looks like a full grown elephant with a bad attitude.

Awwww.....I may have taken that as a compliment if I didn't know your endless erratic bantering so well. Bad attitude??? Psshhhhtttt.......you haven't seen SHIT. I will leave you to your pathological lies and beastiality. It suits you. You just wouldn't be Flynn without it. I will never be jealous of you. Who could possibly in their right mind be jealous of YOU??!!! ROFLMMFAO. I have better competition in the pastures. :rightON: :rightON:

Just like you knew the difference between "Pure Grade A beef" and "filet monnow?"

Lose some weight then come back and talk to me.
Didn't you say this like 50 times in the last three days? fuckhead?

You know what's funny? They come to BF talking shit about how everyone repeats the same shit over and over again. Yet, they can't contribute "new" content, themselves. Fucking hypocrites the lot of them!
Are they that obvious? :LMAO2: :LMAO2:

THIS is the type of redundant Godawfully boring content they've been dolling out since 2004

I kid you not.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
They took the taco pizza off the menu?

Lol wat?

They did, and the Frito burrito :SadFace:
Yet, they have a breakfast menu nobody buys......

Dont make sense does it lol.

I still havent tried their breakfast, but finally tried Wendy's breakfast.... its overhyped too, but the taters are good.
It's rough.

So rough, the taco bell's in my neck of the woods now just make dinner menu items at 9am now along with that breakfast shit.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Lol wat?

I still havent tried their breakfast, but finally tried Wendy's breakfast.... its overhyped too, but the taters are good.
It's rough.

So rough, the taco bell's in my neck of the woods now just make dinner menu items at 9am now along with that breakfast shit.

Is that really you in that Mario chop?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

That's not a chop, that's a gif.

And yes.

You'll see a few more too when I get around to it

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

Don’t he look like Robert Downey Jr in Weird Science??

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

tenor-8.gif

Succubus

Site Supporter
I can't believe I'm saying this but yes, Chad is hot. Ugghhh......WHHHYYYYYY???????? EWWWW. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?! I'M LIKE A RAGING SEA OF HORMONES. NOPE. NOT DOING IT. NOT GIVING IN TO MY SUCCUBUS SIDE. DAMN THAT BITCH TO HELL. I'M PUTTING THE BEAST BACK IN HER CAGE. NOPE. NOT GONNA DO IT.....NOT GONNA DO IT.....MUST. RESIST. TEMPTATION. ....(don't get it twisted.....you still sound like a little bitch)

Succubus

Site Supporter
I seriously need some dick.....I mean I get it all the time....of course it's battery operated but damn....I need something pretty to look at while it's banging me. ****sigh**** One day I will succumb.....but it won't be today Succy.....it won't be today.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

Robert Downey Jr is fucking hot! I loved him in Iron Man.....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

He's a heroin user like Dove.... avoid them.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

Is that why he sounds like a squeaky little bitch?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

I think it's because of the rod of love in my pants.

I was told by one lucky female that my dick was a lead pipe with wings....but you know how women be

Succubus

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

I was told by one lucky female that my dick was a lead pipe with wings....but you know how women be

Yeah, they lie like hell!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

Only when they want something they just can't have

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

Is that why he sounds like a squeaky little bitch?
Robert Downey Jr doesn't sound like a bitch to me.... he is just a smack user.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

Habitual liars. Even when they have everything they want. Never satisfied. Fact.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

Habitual liars. Even when they have everything they want. Never satisfied. Fact.
Say that again so the bitches in the back can hear...

Haw Haw

Succubus

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

Haw Haw

I have no reason to lie. I tell it like it is to anyone....dick or vagina. Idgaf who you are. I'm 100% fucking real when it comes to that shit. I hold back for no one.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

Haw Haw

I have no reason to lie. I tell it like it is to anyone....dick or vagina. Idgaf who you are. I'm 100% fucking real when it comes to that shit. I hold back for no one.
Tell us more how women lie

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

Haw Haw

I really don't know why you're even taking Dovey-lite seriously? Running rings around retards is how you spend your days?

Now. If you end up fucking her and you lose your Sega Genesis Master System, don't cry.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

Haw Haw

I really don't know why you're even taking Dovey-lite seriously? Running rings around retards is how you spend your days?

Now. If you end up fucking her and you lose your Sega Genesis Master System, don't cry.
I'm having second thoughts about dropping the receipt, actually.....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

Haw Haw

Like I said. Why waste your time?

Morons like Succubus and Dovey have no logic based mechanisms to tell them when they are wrong or beat. They'll just keep on getting their heads beat and wonder why everyone keeps on laughing at them.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

Haw Haw

Why would you believe me? I'm a woman.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

Haw Haw

Like I said. Why waste your time?

Morons like Succubus and Dovey have no logic based mechanisms to tell them when they are wrong or beat. They'll just keep on getting their heads beat and wonder why everyone keeps on laughing at them.

No one has laughed at me. Outside of Admin, everyone laughs at shit I say because it's fucking entertaining. Not stupid repetitive shit.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

It's rough.

My nickname is Iron Man.

Haw Haw

Why would you believe me? I'm a woman.
I don't.