MaM- Fox owns, Diva moment, important news

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That was such a great podcast. Too bad there can't be one every single hour!?

That would be wicked kewl!

Kevin, you are funny. How did you get so funny? You tell me right now, you stinker you.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Omg you wanna hear a story?

I was trolling a Denver Broncos message board and used AW's daughters pic as my AV and made like six dudes completely melt down saying shit like "fucking whore, you stole my money, etc" it was legend.

I should get AW to come back. The shit she would do to the idiots on this forum...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Kevin, you are funny. How did you get so funny? You tell me right now, you stinker you.
You had me at hello..

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You had me at hello..

Is that how you got so comical?

When I said, "hello?"

Thank you, for including me in your success. I shall cherish that just like the pictures of Freud's feet.

Did you know? That Freud's feet are my favorite posters?

Just between you and I, I like Freud's left foot better than the right one. The right one is always looking at my tits.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You had me at hello..

Is that how you got so comical?

When I said, "hello?"

Thank you, for including me in your success. I shall cherish that just like the pictures of Freud's feet.

Did you know? That Freud's feet are my favorite posters?

Just between you and I, I like Freud's left foot better than the right one. The right one is always looking at my tits.

The feet want what the feet want....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Martini sez he's goin to Bottle Blonde in his podcast.

But this website sez it closed down permanently in Chicago:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Oh noes, hopes Im not missing this jawdropping "content" why are we the "community" of BF being left out?

rumor has it @Succubus was to much for ol @Supar Chud and hes made a quick retreat.. haha

typical mouthbreather activities .. like snakes they slither away to their den to cackle about their schnanigans where some BITCH with a speech impediment makes it into a podcast.. haha how appropiate like a retard hosting the news

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You two clowns need drowning. I could be the rose amongst the thorns. One head in my left hand, one large fivehead in my right hand...and slowly push said heads under water. Bubbles and futile squirming for a minute or two. Then pissing and shitting, then silence. Smelly, but silence........*sigh*