MaM- KM VS Succubus? Fortnite, melties, RIP BC

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
They took the taco pizza off the menu?

Lol wat?

They did, and the Frito burrito :SadFace:
Yet, they have a breakfast menu nobody buys......

Dont make sense does it lol.

I still havent tried their breakfast, but finally tried Wendy's breakfast.... its overhyped too, but the taters are good.
It's rough.

So rough, the taco bell's in my neck of the woods now just make dinner menu items at 9am now along with that breakfast shit.

Is that really you in that Mario chop?

Don’t he look like Robert Downey Jr in Weird Science??

Robert Downey Jr is fucking hot! I loved him in Iron Man.....
My nickname is Iron Man.

I think it's because of the rod of love in my pants.

I was told by one lucky female that my dick was a lead pipe with wings....but you know how women be

Yeah, they lie like hell!
Only when they want something they just can't have

Habitual liars. Even when they have everything they want. Never satisfied. Fact.
Say that again so the bitches in the back can hear...

Haw Haw

I have no reason to lie. I tell it like it is to anyone....dick or vagina. Idgaf who you are. I'm 100% fucking real when it comes to that shit. I hold back for no one.
Tell us more how women lie

Why would you believe me? I'm a woman.
I don't.

Good. Point proven.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They took the taco pizza off the menu?

Lol wat?

They did, and the Frito burrito :SadFace:
Yet, they have a breakfast menu nobody buys......

Dont make sense does it lol.

I still havent tried their breakfast, but finally tried Wendy's breakfast.... its overhyped too, but the taters are good.
It's rough.

So rough, the taco bell's in my neck of the woods now just make dinner menu items at 9am now along with that breakfast shit.

Is that really you in that Mario chop?

Don’t he look like Robert Downey Jr in Weird Science??

Robert Downey Jr is fucking hot! I loved him in Iron Man.....
My nickname is Iron Man.

I think it's because of the rod of love in my pants.

I was told by one lucky female that my dick was a lead pipe with wings....but you know how women be

Yeah, they lie like hell!
Only when they want something they just can't have

Habitual liars. Even when they have everything they want. Never satisfied. Fact.
Say that again so the bitches in the back can hear...

Haw Haw

I have no reason to lie. I tell it like it is to anyone....dick or vagina. Idgaf who you are. I'm 100% fucking real when it comes to that shit. I hold back for no one.
Tell us more how women lie

I really don't know why you're even taking Dovey-lite seriously? Running rings around retards is how you spend your days?

Now. If you end up fucking her and you lose your Sega Genesis Master System, don't cry.
I'm having second thoughts about dropping the receipt, actually.....

Like I said. Why waste your time?

Morons like Succubus and Dovey have no logic based mechanisms to tell them when they are wrong or beat. They'll just keep on getting their heads beat and wonder why everyone keeps on laughing at them.

No one has laughed at me. Outside of Admin, everyone laughs at shit I say because it's fucking entertaining. Not stupid repetitive shit.
[/QUOTE

Even though we sit on different sides if the fence. I believe you are the real deal, and true to yourself. I try to be the same.