Bro Choice Chad

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guys just wanna have fun too!

I've been making that argument for years how it benefits men and how men do not want to "control" women by getting themselves on the hook. How abortion benefits men. How abortion is used to control and abuse women.

And Freedom Tunes complete actualized the point I've been making.

I feel so validated. And it's done so well :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....but you haven't mentioned that it's many women who want this sexual freedom.

They don't want to be hunkered down with an unwanted pregnancy.

Because they have careers to pursue or other priorities @Dove.

So, yes, the pro-choice crowd and its movers and shakers is still overwhelmingly women or young girls.

Like...how many men do you see at Pro-Choice rallies?

Hardly any. And if you do, they're usu the 'Soy-Boy' types.

Men simply aren't pushing the narrative or controlling their agenda or debate.

It's women.

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
....but you haven't mentioned that it's many women who want this sexual freedom.

They don't want to be hunkered down with an unwanted pregnancy.

Because they have careers to pursue or other priorities @Dove.

So, yes, the pro-choice crowd and its movers and shakers is still overwhelmingly women or young girls.

Like...how many men do you see at Pro-Choice rallies?

Hardly any. And if you do, they're usu the 'Soy-Boy' types.

Men simply aren't pushing the narrative or controlling their agenda or debate.

It's women.

Joe I actually have addressed this MANY times. Most women abort due to overwhelming pressure to abort from either her family or the man that got her pregnant. I myself lived this. I've met several other women who lived this.

All these men all use the same reasons. Timing. Money. Some men threaten to leave or say she will have NO help beyond money for an abortion. Men will literally counsel eachother on the internet on how to convince their GF to abort.

Joe .....does having your preborn offspring sucked or torn from your body for the purpose of "sexual freedom" even sound like something females would think up? That's not female thinking, Joe. Abortion groups like NARAL were started by MEN. Killing things for "sexual freedom". ...that's MALE thinking.

Dont believe me?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Then there is this. No where in this is "sexual freedom"

Now those first two? The financial reasons and timing reasons and pretty much ALWAYS reinforce and stressed by the "father". Pretty much the main reason why.

Which you hear all about on every abortion testimony site where women can vent and tell it and every abortion support group.

Between family pressure, pressure and coercion from the male partner(the sex that does care about "sexual freedom") and then being given inaccurate and false info from abortion clinics

Go ahead and browse through the multiple testimonies. Women have been doing this to cope for over a decade now.

You'll notice the majority involve a minor being forced by parents and women being pressured by the male partner.

Combine that with the fact the leading cause of death for pregnant women is homicide and it's kinda obvious that its men who view a baby as something that prevents "sexual freedom". Women dont think like that, Joe. Men would love to think we do.

But I have absolutely addressed this MANY times over. Abortion was brought to us by men and it's mostly championed by men. Roe was decided by men. Abortion propaganda brings us narratives that are not connected to reality.

The pro life movement is vastly female. See Abby Johnson, Lila Rose, Autum Higashi, Laura Klassen in Canada, Kristen Hawkins, Christine Yeargin....et.

Abortions great female pioneer? Margaret Sanger. And a bunch of dudes like Barnard Nathanson. A bunch of male doctors looking to make money.

Literally no woman walks into an abortion clinic because a baby would ruin their ability to get fucked freely. Women are not concerned with sexual freedom. Free sex is not something we have obstacles to. Women can go out and get laid within an hour. Its men who are concerned with their sexual freedom.....and being tied down to a woman with a baby put a damper on that. So does paying child support.

Last edited: