Budweiser is a company of the devil!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking oath…I’ll start on a couple ciders, sink a few spiced rums and then settle on a bottle of red. Not necessarily in that order depending on what day of the week it is!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I have no idea what you're driving at.

I just know drinking light beers (aka fish piss) sucks donkey's balls. Then again, I'm a spirits drinker and not big on beers or ales, although I do like a 8-12 percent cider in a business setting....
My go to is Yuengling so I agree light beers suck in the taste department.

Guinness is 125 calories, 10 carbs and 4.something abv.

Coors light is 100 calories, 5 carbs and 4.something abv.

Coors is a buck or two or three a draft. Guinness is four or five or upwards for a draft.

My point is that Americans aren"t lightweights. Americans are cheap. If a light beer tastes good enough to get a buzz on, why waste the extra dollar? Americans are frugal when it comes to becoming shitfaced.

I had a cherry cordial craft brew one time that was 10%. Tasted great but it's definitely a sipping experience. If you are guzzling 12% cider then you must have been raised on rot gut bathtub gin and have an extra liver growing out of your liver.

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Again, this is NOT going away, and now even the wokies are boycotting bud lite piss water.
But people like klansadim will say "MY STOCKS! MY STOCKS! MY STOCKS!, and there is some really bad news for that,too.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
This is my point on this as well. I will STILL drink a Bud Light if I want. Left or Right. Boycotting is such a mundane way of approaching a debate. Canceling is such a mindless waste of resources. Be against the thing that was done, a la the shooting, but not against the inanimate object, a la the gun. And be against the person in that matter and in that moment, a la Kevin Spacey pushing himself on someone else and yet not against everything that Kevin Spacey has ever done. Bill Cosby is a rapist and yet I still find humor in the Cosby Show. Because it stands alone and apart from his deeds.

If you deny yourself the truth because it came from someone you have since ignored, boycotted/canceled, then your life's odyssey will only be filled with half truths.

Know this and be stunned by reality. We all are human, i.e fallible. Eyes are for seeing, ears are for hearing and supidity is for ignoring both.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Here is what is happening: investoirs are holding onto their stocks and trying to weather the storm as best as they can, so therefore they are not selling off their stock and flooding the market with them, and therefore there is no "crash" in stock just yet. What investors are hoping is that this will blow over in a few weeks and continue on business as usual, but if this loss is sustained beyond that, then you will see a drop.
Oh look! It is playing out EXACTLY how I explained it. Seethe and rage, Groomers.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Kid-Rock-Bud-Light-Memes-2.jpg

:Triggered: :Triggered::Triggered::Triggered:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This is my point on this as well. I will STILL drink a Bud Light if I want. Left or Right. Boycotting is such a mundane way of approaching a debate. Canceling is such a mindless waste of resources. Be against the thing that was done, a la the shooting, but not against the inanimate object, a la the gun. And be against the person in that matter and in that moment, a la Kevin Spacey pushing himself on someone else and yet not against everything that Kevin Spacey has ever done. Bill Cosby is a rapist and yet I still find humor in the Cosby Show. Because it stands alone and apart from his deeds.

If you deny yourself the truth because it came from someone you have since ignored, boycotted/canceled, then your life's odyssey will only be filled with half truths.

Know this and be stunned by reality. We all are human, i.e fallible. Eyes are for seeing, ears are for hearing and supidity is for ignoring both.

Aside from the fact that Bud Light is a girly drink, boycotting woke companies who attempt to socially engineer with the dollars you give them is a GREAT way of stopping that sort extremist corporate fuckery.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Aside from the fact that Bud Light is a girly drink, boycotting woke companies who attempt to socially engineer with the dollars you give them is a GREAT way of stopping that sort extremist corporate fuckery.
In your dreams dumb fuck, You don't understand how yuuuge Budweiser is...Bud Light ain't all they sell, they are amassing "Craft Breweries" all across the fruited plains.

Bud Light from the Anheuser-Busch InBev Brewery is america's best selling beer brand with it's natural light flavour by restaurants in 2020. Bud Light accounted for 17.8% of the total unit sales, but only 9.4% of the volume sales.