Budweiser is a company of the devil!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is not parody, honest injun!

But do notice how he can pitch and catch!

Because a picture on a can he can't even buy, is taking away his maleness!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
9glHWEP.jpg

senior penor

Factory Bastard

The higher ups are positioning to throw that woke VP under the bus to save their company. :LOL3:
Let this be a lesson to the wokies in a company: If you cost the company 6 billion in market cap and cause sales to deteriorate, they will have no problem throwing your woke ass under the bus.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The higher ups are positioning to throw that woke VP under the bus to save their company. :LOL3:
Let this be a lesson to the wokies in a company: If you cost the company 6 billion in market cap and cause sales to deteriorate, they will have no problem throwing your woke ass under the bus.

I was in a WAWA this afternoon in Broward County Florida - which is a liberal strong hold and they couldn't even GIVE AWAY their cases

no seriously, they was offering them for free and people wasn't taking them.

ANd it was hot as a motherfucker down here today

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey you world class Beer Snowflakes, you can own the libs and drink this crap beer at only 4 times the price as Bud Light!
Make the libs cry and do eet!
4EjI30N.jpg

Apparently, it'll cost $35 to get some cheap, terrible tasting beer that doesn't support liberal (equality, anti-discrimination, etc) views. I'm sure Anheiser-Busch is terrified of the competition. Probably shouldn't expect them to have limited edition rainbow cans any time soon.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

**UPDATE** Holy hell, there's a commercial for this swill. This guy just oozes insecurity.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

+

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
90F here today at some point.
I'm getting 2 Bud kinger roadies later for my ride South.
Ice cold.
Jest sayin'

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve toured the original Budweiser factory in Missouri and it is really cool to see the original buildings. They even had a new Dalmatian puppy in the Clydesdale stalls and seeing thier custom encased harnesses and the sleigh that delivered the first cases of beer to the white house after prohibition was spectacular. I’m a history buff.

The Wild Blur (blueberry beer) is delish.
That current avatar of yours so fuckable right now! Löl :GiggleBitch:

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Klansadmin is a bit behind on the outrage train. now klansadmin has to absolutely hate bud lite due to their limp-dicked "apology" for not defending the grafting tranny hard enough and "quiet retreat" and other things.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Klansadmin is a bit behind on the outrage train. now klansadmin has to absolutely hate bud lite due to their limp-dicked "apology" for not defending the grafting tranny hard enough and "quiet retreat" and other things.

Now that they made a love America commercial as part of their damage control effort the commie bastard cock loving sissy freak doesn't know whether to shit all over his panties or go blind

Or maybe he'll just squeeze his ass cheeks really hard to strangulate the gerbil in a fit of impotent rage

I love it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I asked the AI chatbot if admin really sucks cock

And it said “of course that noodle neck fairy sucks cock”

Lol. That was funny

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is admong still pissing in his panties because people don’t like bud lite?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Fish piss....

Americans love drinking 12-24 lightweight beers per outing because they're predominantly as nationalities go "weak as piss".
Guinness is 4.2% abv because, like everything else, Englanders thought of SESSION BEER first.

What is moderation? Drinking 9% abv once a week or drinking 4.2% on the daily?

Ask Guinness. 4.2% is capitalism personified. Moderation means lower abv every day for every day of your fucking life.

Case rested.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Guinness is 4.2% abv because, like everything else, Englanders thought of SESSION BEER first.

What is moderation? Drinking 9% abv once a week or drinking 4.2% on the daily?

Ask Guinness. 4.2% is capitalism personified. Moderation means lower abv every day for every day of your fucking life.

Case rested.

I have no idea what you're driving at.

I just know drinking light beers (aka fish piss) sucks donkey's balls. Then again, I'm a spirits drinker and not big on beers or ales, although I do like a 8-12 percent cider in a business setting....