Budweiser is a company of the devil!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t drink beer at all.
So why are you completely butthurt over a silly ad promotion for a product you don't use?

Kid Rockhead films his hissy fit shooting at tin cans, then names his "tour" The No Snowflake Tour, with famous gay country star Travis Tritt!

HnnNIOb.png

Kid-Rock-Bud-Light-Memes-720x1080.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So when a conservative gets mad, they shoot beer cans, and when troons and leftists get mad, they shoot up schools.
ok. got it!
cons enable the laws that allow fahgots to shoot up schools ... must be all the bum fucking they do with the bigger calibre muZZles :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

senior penor

Factory Bastard
cons enable the laws that allow fahgots to shoot up schools ... must be all the bum fucking they do with the bigger calibre muZZles :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Weird, because if I can recall, murder is still illegal. Leftists were far more outraged by the "misgendering" than the 3 children shot or even all 6 people who are dead. 2 more troons have been thwarted from shooting up christian-based schools. Why are the troons mad about christian schools that justify murder? are people who let jesus into thir hearts getting in the way of their agenda?

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Bud stock remains close to a yearly high, for those that don't understand what that means is that Wall Street is concerned about this manufactured "backslash" Sorry fear and hate mongers.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ignored content

I'm sensing crying and weeping by a cock who likes to suck tranny cock

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"From time to time, we produce unique commemorative cans for fans and for brand influencers, like Dylan Mulvaney. This commemorative can was a gift to celebrate a personal milestone and is not for sale to the general public," a spokesperson for the company told
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
."

Is this what all the hubbub is about you closet cases won't be able to horde cases of Bud Light for yourselves?

LOL at curated outrage!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So when a conservative gets mad, they shoot beer cans, and when troons and leftists get mad, they shoot up schools.
ok. got it!
A noted sm influencer receives a gift from company X, and the pinhead incel conservative males lose their shit, because influencer doesn't look exactly like them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

neither side is logical or moral

it’s completely corrupt, just like the people running it