Budweiser is a company of the devil!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEK0PM2_o.jpg

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Anheuser Busch

MEK0PMN_o.jpg
That's not even up to date, there are at least two early craft brewers in Oregon that Bud owns, one is 10 Barrell based out of Bend, and the other is one I just heard about one of the pioneers of Craft Beer in Oregon, Widmer Brothers, out of
Portland. eta, both Local Indies bought out by Big Bud, to maintain Market Share and gain insight into the explosion of "Craft" Beer's popularity.

Last edited:

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Cool story senior penis....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Bud's stock is still close to it's 52 week high, after dropping 3 Whole % after the nuclear snowflake meltdown
sales dropped 70%, VP in hiding, media blackout for nearly 2 weeks now, and yet you're still tunnel-visioned on stocks.

but if you want to talk stocks that badly.....
Click the "max" tab and try to tell me how great they are doing. As I said before when you tried this same copeium with Tesla, you have no clue how the stock market works.
Do you have any clue what a stock is and what determines its market value?
Here is what is happening: investoirs are holding onto their stocks and trying to weather the storm as best as they can, so therefore they are not selling off their stock and flooding the market with them, and therefore there is no "crash" in stock just yet. What investors are hoping is that this will blow over in a few weeks and continue on business as usual, but if this loss is sustained befond that, then you will see a drop.
If you spent as much time learning exonomics as you do making sure your pedobear squad gets to groom children, you would know this.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
sales dropped 70%, VP in hiding, media blackout for nearly 2 weeks now, and yet you're still tunnel-visioned on stocks.

but if you want to talk stocks that badly.....
Click the "max" tab and try to tell me how great they are doing.
Surely this will be the end of Budweiser!!!

America First Men are scared to fuckig death of of a Transgender Model!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Are the feminists "scared" too? lol!
Thanks for admitting that black people on a syrup bottle and a rice box scares the shit out of people like you, ya goddamn racist.
Bud owns over 100 Brands, they could kill Bud Lite and it would barely move the needle. Why do Conservitards hate free enterprize?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If I get a chance, I should ask my friends at the beer store about this. It's a redneck town, so I'm wondering if there is any reaction to this or if the common people have heard about it. We sometimes have a chance to chat when there aren't any other customers in the store and there is no filter for appropriate or polite language.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
One wonders if bud is doing so good why they needed a new VP of marketing to change direction in the first place

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
One wonders if bud is doing so good why they needed a new VP of marketing to change direction in the first place
I think she says bud is down.

Women drink Bud light.

Men drink more beer than women.

Men don't drink Bud light.

Men can sustain a beer brand. (i.e. budweiser)

Women cannot. Not because, equality, but because not enough women are dedicated to destroying their bodies & health like men. Men go whole hog. We don't give fucks. Women see a skinny chick on a mag and think body shaming, while men see a skinny guy on a mag and think fag. Again... we don't give fucks.

Bud light vp chick needs men to save bud light. I'd rather see Zima make come back. Because Zima tastes better with Fig Newtons. Fuck bud light. I'd rather drink something named after a worldwide pandemic.

Hello CORONA! lulz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ice cold Bud bottle. Can't beat it.
Back when drinking Bud was about it they had 16oz glass Kingers.
Good times-
Fish piss....

Americans love drinking 12-24 lightweight beers per outing because they're predominantly as nationalities go "weak as piss".