BUMP this thread when you take DRUGS

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
A buddy of mine smoked pot the other day for the first time and he called me freaking out he said he's never smoking it again lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
vqjlI1G.gif

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I took a Pepcid AC just now so I don't wake up at 2 in the morning with a mouth ful of stomach acid. FUCK YEAH, RAWWWK AWWWWWWN

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Possibly just a fifth of lay the hell down and close your damn eyes? I dunno. Usually solves my insomnia. I just get so fucking bored of laying there doing nothing that I fall asleep.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Possibly just a fifth of lay the hell down and close your damn eyes? I dunno. Usually solves my insomnia. I just get so fucking bored of laying there doing nothing that I fall asleep.
As soon as I lay down my mind starts wandering so I have to force my self to "count sheep".

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
getting geeked up on some shit, gettin in a hurry, always high ur riggin up a shot thirty..........whowhoooohaaaaahahaa spun ducky woo woo

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I bet Poison Ivy from Batman can grow some dank ass weed.
Smoking right now, supposed to be mango kush or something. I don’t really care about names as long as it’s good shit.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Free pokes and holders, you people have no idea how to work the system.

L5iDZnh.jpg

I get 1/2 off any bus pass until January 1st and my prescriptions are all mailed to my apartment, so no line fights at the Walgreens