C’mon SEA FAGGOT

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
SeaRunt is gonna ignore me, watch.

Try Sea Giant fat ass.

You want me to call you Sea Giant Fat Ass? You fucking weirdo.

I bet I weigh 20 LBS less than you. Wait 2 years, your fat ass will be down around your ankles.

Really? That's uncalled for "trolling". I thought you were better than that.

LOL Poarkzilla getting triggered over fat jokes......

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you speaking about Sargent Smellz?

you know who the fuck I’m talking about

I don’t have time for this bull shit. Dinky Dianna can kiss my ass. There is way more to her kid story that changed and became something else. You’re such a sucker

No she isn't a sucker. Both of us talk with DD in real time and both of us KNOW how dire his son's circumstances were. He's made some recovery but has a long journey ahead.

It's very bad form kicking people when they are down and actually bad juju for you. Don't be unkind.

All that is true. However, his son's well-being has nothing remotely to do with any of the crap that happens at this place. Seamajor shouldn't do it. But overreacting is not going to do anything to improve anything. I might be tired of being called a child molester too. Think about it. What a horrendous thing to say about anyone when it isn't true.

I can't stand it.. I've been seeing trolls call Christians (mainly) pedos since 2003. Now I've got Joo calling SM a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. *rolls eyes.* I'm frankly desensitized these days and scroll over senseless crapola.

They all do it. I just ignore the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit honestly.
You're a cock sucking faggot, 24/7

You STILL think I have a dick?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
SeaRunt is gonna ignore me, watch.

Try Sea Giant fat ass.

You want me to call you Sea Giant Fat Ass? You fucking weirdo.

I bet I weigh 20 LBS less than you. Wait 2 years, your fat ass will be down around your ankles.

Really? That's uncalled for "trolling". I thought you were better than that.

LOL Poarkzilla getting triggered over fat jokes......
:LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don’t have time for this bull shit. Dinky Dianna can kiss my ass. There is way more to her kid story that changed and became something else. You’re such a sucker

No she isn't a sucker. Both of us talk with DD in real time and both of us KNOW how dire his son's circumstances were. He's made some recovery but has a long journey ahead.

It's very bad form kicking people when they are down and actually bad juju for you. Don't be unkind.

All that is true. However, his son's well-being has nothing remotely to do with any of the crap that happens at this place. Seamajor shouldn't do it. But overreacting is not going to do anything to improve anything. I might be tired of being called a child molester too. Think about it. What a horrendous thing to say about anyone when it isn't true.

I can't stand it.. I've been seeing trolls call Christians (mainly) pedos since 2003. Now I've got Joo calling SM a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. *rolls eyes.* I'm frankly desensitized these days and scroll over senseless crapola.

It's called "wishing upon a star" in certain circles

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sure he doesn't. I'm sure he thinks you ARE a dick.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

He is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

ask the folks at blue cashew if you think it’s a lie

Why didn't anyone report him?
Ask them.

he’s in Costa Rica do I doubt much would happen any at

He was here just recently, while you knew he was here, he posted about it. If you thought he was a criminal, why not turn him in?
He told you he was here. I don’t track his whereabouts

He didn't tell me anything. I can read.
You read seamongo?

does it make you feel less unintelligent when you do?

You read him too. Your responses to him make it clear you're a follower.
Link?

You can't get enough of the sausage can you?
Surrender accepted

No was given. You and I and anyone that can read how often you respond to Sea. Play your games, but it makes you a chump.
If you could reassemble this tear soup into something that resembles English that would be great.

if you’re not too busy removing your swollen foot from your mouth of course

You understood what I said perfectly. You respond to him constantly. Anyone that reads this forum has seen it.
But you don't have a link to where I "respond to him constantly"

guess we'll just have to chaulk this one up to "trump's a racist" yet when pressed you've never been able to provide a single quote demonstrating Trump's racism

haha, pwned
You are a certified cock sucking faggotriss.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

a dick he wants to suck vigorously

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Trumptards lack the satire gene.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

a dick he wasn't to suck vigorously
Say what?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

ask the folks at blue cashew if you think it’s a lie

Why didn't anyone report him?
Ask them.

he’s in Costa Rica do I doubt much would happen any at

He was here just recently, while you knew he was here, he posted about it. If you thought he was a criminal, why not turn him in?
He told you he was here. I don’t track his whereabouts

He didn't tell me anything. I can read.
You read seamongo?

does it make you feel less unintelligent when you do?

You read him too. Your responses to him make it clear you're a follower.
Link?

You can't get enough of the sausage can you?
Surrender accepted

No was given. You and I and anyone that can read how often you respond to Sea. Play your games, but it makes you a chump.
If you could reassemble this tear soup into something that resembles English that would be great.

if you’re not too busy removing your swollen foot from your mouth of course

You understood what I said perfectly. You respond to him constantly. Anyone that reads this forum has seen it.
But you don't have a link to where I "respond to him constantly"

guess we'll just have to chaulk this one up to "trump's a racist" yet when pressed you've never been able to provide a single quote demonstrating Trump's racism

haha, pwned
You are a certified cock sucking faggotriss.
you are a brothel empress with deep convictions when it comes to sucking cock

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you lack the inability to close your mouth when a cock is close by

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They operate from their amygdala and don't use their pre-frontal cortex to help them be rational beings.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well.....we do know what satire is at least.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They operate from their amygdala and don't use their pre-frontal cortex to help them be rational beings.
You should use your pre-frontal cortex to hop on a treadmill sometime

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin’s ass gaying up another thread :facepalm:

GTFO faggot
Shouldn't you be pegging Stubby?
Is that your number one fantasy in a long list of weird and totally gay desires?
When you're not thinking about sucking multiple cocks, or talking about sucking multiple cocks, when do you actually find the time to suck multiple cocks?
Meanwhile this is you speaking to breakfall

So looking forward to seeing more of your genital mutilations pics

Notice how you start the sentence with "so" just so he knows how eager you are to see his cock again

:LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

GTFO faggot
Is that your number one fantasy in a long list of weird and totally gay desires?
When you're not thinking about sucking multiple cocks, or talking about sucking multiple cocks, when do you actually find the time to suck multiple cocks?

Notice how you start the sentence with "so" just so he knows how eager you are to see his cock again

meanwhile that got your so aroused you're still beating your meat over it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

GTFO faggot

meanwhile that got your so aroused you're still beating your meat over it
Like you beat your meat daily to the thought of the pillow guy? Faggot?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

GTFO faggot

That’s his and Seafreak’s go to lame when all else fails.

Not the only ones at this forum. Not even close.

He always gets the gay theme started

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

GTFO faggot

Traditionally that’s been DDs job

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

GTFO faggot

you gonna make Oak angry saying that