C’mon SEA FAGGOT

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
5’9 isn’t short tho :facepalm:

That's your opinion. We're all entitled to an opinion. I would never call any man under 6 ft tall. You don't have to agree with me. Disagreeing is not the end of the world.
I'd call a woman who has to wear an iron girdle around her waist just to fit out the door "kinda plump" tho

just sayin

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you can't tell blubberstillskins that tho

so just point and laugh like I do

Only you're not laughing, you and your posse are frantically claiming on Biggis is Big.
crying too much to see?

No one is saying I'm tall. They're just saying that being 5' 9" isn't the crushing mortal blow to a confident man's ego you morons think it is

but carry on tho, I'm enjoying teh desperation

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Only you're not laughing, you and your posse are frantically claiming on Biggis is Big.
crying too much to see?

No one is saying I'm tall. They're just saying that being 5' 9" isn't the crushing mortal blow to a confident man's ego you morons think it is

To me, everyone is tall. :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

crying too much to see?

To Oak everyone is scrawny and malnutritioned

Even Jabba the Hutt is practically anemic if you ask her privately

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But yall know what's really funny tho?

When seaPedorapingakid drones on and on about me being short and meanwhile he's 5' 4" tops.

:LOL3: :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's your opinion. We're all entitled to an opinion. I would never call any man under 6 ft tall. You don't have to agree with me. Disagreeing is not the end of the world.
I'd call a woman who has to wear an iron girdle around her waist just to fit out the door "kinda plump" tho

just sayin

This is a free country.
Not for long if you slobs continue having your way

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

crying too much to see?

Is she as insecure as you are though? How long before you start talking about your cars and your mansion, shorty?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

crying too much to see?

Is she as insecure as you are though? How long before you start talking about your cars and your mansion, shorty?
Are you still buttsore because I have a mansion, two luxury cars and an Olympic size swimming pool while you sleep on your mom's couch?

sucks to be you. haw haw

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and by the way, I just drove one of my two luxury cars to the hospital close to my 4300sq ft mansion with Olympic size swimming pool and 8 person spa and guess what I saw?

ER wait times are still 2 minutes

lolz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

crying too much to see?

Are you still buttsore because I have a mansion, two luxury cars and an Olympic size swimming pool while you sleep on your mom's couch?

sucks to be you. haw haw

I am never butt sore about what anyone has. And the rest of what you said has nothing to do with me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
okay, I got sewage major on ignore but lets see he how predictable this little cretin is

I can bet 50.00 bucks you can either find "stubby" "24 donuts tall" or "the villages" somewhere on this thread.

perhaps even all three

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

crying too much to see?

sucks to be you. haw haw

I am never butt sore about what anyone has. And the rest of what you said has nothing to do with me.
I dunno, you seem to be pretty hung up on physical attributes.. which of course, are material.

lie like a murky little shit much?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

crying too much to see?

sucks to be you. haw haw

I dunno, you seem to be pretty hung up on physical attributes.. which of course, are material.

lie like a murky little shit much?

They aren't worried about materialism when they are the ones degrading people based on material possessions though.

Like insulting my awesome trailor.

They wonder why they cant get along with people or why they get called hypocrites and idiots. No self awareness at all.

"But it's okay when we do it blah blah!"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I dig this one...

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
okay, I got sewage major on ignore but lets see he how predictable this little cretin is

I can bet 50.00 bucks you can either find "stubby" "24 donuts tall" or "the villages" somewhere on this thread.

perhaps even all three

That guy is hanging around like a cleft lipped mosquito buzzing itself into the ceiling fan...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

crying too much to see?

But you're a perfect height for a beer rest...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You fucking cheese ball Dinky Dianna, Gods gift to hermaphroditism, freeze dried food, and perpetuating the virus, that’s killing people.