California to lift mask mandates soon

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....Good idea? Or bad?

Should be interesting to see what effects this has on infection rates.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
....Good idea? Or bad?

Should be interesting to see what effects this has on infection rates.

Honestly, I think this is all due to the plague of omicron virus that just hit us HARD. I don’t know anyone whose family wasn’t hit by it here… but it sounded like a bad cold and everyone was over it in about 2 days. It carried none of the horrific longterm effects of Covid (no lung fibrosis).

I think the CDC delivered on their promise to get us to this point.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Omg... no masks? tHEY'rE AlL GoNnA dYE!!!!!!!!

I’m just happy we are finally going to be like the Hell’s waiting room aka Florida :Happy5:

I’m genuinely happy to be able to raw dog oxygen inside public places again…. But I genuinely dislike people and will continue as I always have to avoid them like the plague.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I’m just happy we are finally going to be like the Hell’s waiting room aka Florida :Happy5:

I’m genuinely happy to be able to raw dog oxygen inside public places again…. But I genuinely dislike people and will continue as I always have to avoid them like the plague.
don't know what you heard but florida is doing great

ER wait times are still 3 minutes or less

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I avoid all indoor places now.

I think it's foolish for people to behave & act like it's pre pandemic.

The virus is still around & there's no way of knowing how bad future variants will be.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Hey.. maybe you should stuff your head into a fish bowl and seal that shit right down to your shoulders. Air tight

that'll keep the covid out

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

don't know what you heard but florida is doing great

ER wait times are still 3 minutes or less

I was being facetious. I heard it referred to as heaven’s waiting room in a movie recently and was LOL’ing.

I hate when I miss you, fucker lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The virus is still around & there's no way of knowing how bad future variants will be.

honestly, the Neanderthal males who wanted to rely on their immune system weren’t exactly wrong…

my boyfriend is an anti vaxxer and hasn’t been infected

I was afraid of death… but I also had scarlet fever as a child and wasn’t taking chances

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We're going to Florida in a month. California is still way to mask crazy. Next month I'll be able to roam universal orlando mask free.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
We're going to Florida in a month. California is still way to mask crazy. Next month I'll be able to roam universal orlando mask free.

honestly, don’t waste your money on a Cali vacation. It’s insane expensive here.

Go to Florida. It’s gorgeous to visit if you have a pool.

I would only recommend a visit to Cali if you know a local who has a HOUSE and a yard…. and knows their way around

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL I think I've wore a mask twice, three times at the most, throughout all this scamdemic nonsense.

Thankfully things are more or less back to normal now in England.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dems have figured out their false narrative is crashing and that they massively over played their hand. BTW it is only the outdoor mask mandate which Newscum is dropping. The indoor one is remaining though, at least here, everyone ignores it.

The only place still enforcing it is public schools and the DMV.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

honestly, don’t waste your money on a Cali vacation. It’s insane expensive here.

I would only recommend a visit to Cali if you know a local who has a HOUSE and a yard…. and knows their way around

Florida seemed a bit too wild as in Age of the Reptiles & 'Southern' (too conservative).

I felt safer in California for some reason.

It felt less tense & uptight than Florida.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Dems have figured out their false narrative is crashing and that they massively over played their hand. BTW it is only the outdoor mask mandate which Newscum is dropping. The indoor one is remaining though, at least here, everyone ignores it.

Be serious… the outdoor mandate was NEVER enforced.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Outdoors seems ta be the only truly safe place to be these days. Outdoor dining, movie drive ins, exercise. Person can get a Lotta germs being inside all day.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not here, thankfully, but they did in much of the bay area as well as in public schools. It was always retarded and anti-science.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not here, thankfully, but they did in much of the bay area as well as in public schools. It was always retarded and anti-science.

I kinda think when all these masking mandates end we'll see a rise in infection and deaths everywhere.

Not because the masks provide protection but because more people will become less careful.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Florida seemed a bit too wild as in Age of the Reptiles & 'Southern' (too conservative).

I felt safer in California for some reason.

It felt less tense & uptight than Florida.

what part did you visit?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FL ' Tampa Bay Ft Lauderdale Tampa Key West

CA - Northern Cal Shasta SF Silicon Valley LA San Diego.

But I was younger then & the World was a safer place.

It was far easier to explore and adventure.

Plus people trusted each other more and weren't so afraid of each other.

That was only 25 years ago.

World has certainly changed eh?

Everything was so much nicer 'back then'.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Joe.....the virus can only mutate weaker. They never mutate stronger. That's just science.

Its endemic, it's never going anywhere. We are all going to catch it at some point.

The masks are not doing anything. Live your life, take common sense precautions you SHOULD have been taking anyway, the flu had ALWAYS been viscious. So has pnemonia. You didnt live in a state of heightened anxiety with that.

Did you?

Stress ruins your health. People have made themselves sick and sicker stressing this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The world was never a safe place, Joe. Ever. Your illusion was shattered is all.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The world was never a safe place, Joe. Ever. Your illusion was shattered is all.

Oh.

The past kinda reminded of this song -

....and the girls seemed friendlier too! ;-)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh.

The past kinda reminded of this song -

....and the girls were friendlier too! ;-)

Balanced perspectives.

I think I actually read somewhere the world was statistically safer today. Though we do have a whole new world of danger with the internet.

It doesnt SEEM safer. When I was a kid we were outside from sun up to sundown and parents would yell for us from the porch lol. Had I been grabbed, my grandma wouldnt even have known until nightfall when she would come out and yell for me.

We had good dirty pervert dodging skills back then. And less safety gear lol. I once saw a kid get hit by a car while he was riding his bike. Went flying in the air and bounced off the concrete a few times. He spent nearly a year in the hospital and was a legend lol.

I've never allowed my kids free roam of the neighborhood like I had. I basically have tracking devices on them. I never allowed them in even the back yard unsupervised. Much much different from the negligence I was raised on :D

I'm outside right now half watching Squish bury some random kid who wandered over here in a mountain of snow lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I kinda think when all these masking mandates end we'll see a rise in infection and deaths everywhere.

Not because the masks provide protection but because more people will become less careful.

Joe, please stop repeating this nonsense which has already been debunked. I have previously posted graphs of infection rates in mask vs no mask areas and infections went up slightly in mask areas compared to no mask. The trend was only slight but they sure as hell didn't help anything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We have been doing animal anatomy and I got her dissecting this jelly bat. It's actually really cool
.....its got the whole skeletal system and guts in it. So she got to dissect this thing last night and now she wants to "do surgery" on this random child in our yard :LOL3:

I asked this kid where her parents are and she said "over there". I should probably go find them lol.

I only take in cats.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Joe, please stop repeating this nonsense which has already been debunked. I have previously posted graphs of infection rates in mask vs no mask areas and infections went up slightly in mask areas compared to no mask. The trend was only slight but they sure as hell didn't help anything.

As I indicated before Oerdin it's not that the mask provide any additional protection, it's just that people will become less careful, begin to disregard social distancing and congregate in larger groups and more crowded settings. And that's probably what will lead to a greater spread of the virus.

In other words more people will let their guards down.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

If you ever have the chance… go to Big Sur. There is a resort there built in the 1920s that is surreal and peaceful.

Reactions: Joe

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

except masked areas represent higher concentrations of residency… so you only proved the CDC was right to recommend masks