California's say NO to recall

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
perinatal substance abuse

now there's a field of study easily reconcilable with your political views, Oak

Study after study demonstrates all types of unsavory consequence for expecting mothers who engage in substance abuse.

But feel free to turn your child's brain into a Pina Colada via a one inch drill bore to the neurocranium whenever you feel it becomes an inconvenience to continue with this pregnancy

lmao does the courseware come with a free hanger? Just in case?

That just doesn't make sense.
I know!!!

so why would you engage in such a field of study?

I didn't "study" it. I taught some coursework to women that were either pregnant or just delivered babies. Abortion had nothing to do with my job.

I'm sorry you are so dumb. I really am.
"Coursework." Lovely euphamism.

Is that a spelling error from a Professor?

Oh, got me. I'm not a professor, How could I be?

You know James Joyce was a terrible speller? Do you know who he was?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I didn't "study" it. I taught some coursework to women that were either pregnant or just delivered babies.

Astounding !

And when you were done were they able to draw cute little stick figures and make paper airplanes too?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Study after study demonstrates all types of unsavory consequence for expecting mothers who engage in substance abuse.

But feel free to turn your child's brain into a Pina Colada via a one inch drill bore to the neurocranium whenever you feel it becomes an inconvenience to continue with this pregnancy

I know!!!

I didn't "study" it. I taught some coursework to women that were either pregnant or just delivered babies. Abortion had nothing to do with my job.

No, I have never heard of James Joyce. They don't teach that to the Latino students at the University. It's only for the white students.

lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I didn't "study" it. I taught some coursework to women that were either pregnant or just delivered babies.

Astounding !

And when you were done were they able to draw cute little stick figures and make paper airplanes too?

Why do you ask?
Because an army of single mothers highly skilled in the fine arts of paper airplane construction could be a threat to national security? :Confused4:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I know!!!

No, I have never heard of James Joyce. They don't teach that to the Latino students at the University. It's only for the white students.

lol

What do they teach Latino students at the Uni?

Border wall pole vaulting and citrus fruit street vending 101?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Astounding !

Why do you ask?
Because an army of single mothers highly skilled in the fine arts of paper airplane construction could be a threat to national security? :Confused4:

Absolutely

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

I know!!!

lol

Of course you don't know who he was.

So you can't read brilliant writers who happen to be white?

He was only one of the most brilliant writers of the early 20th century. Also a professor and critic. But he had spelling issues. I guess that makes all his work meaningless.

If you don't know who he was, you basically know jack about the discipline of English.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I know!!!

lol

What do they teach Latino students at the Uni?

Border wall pole vaulting and citrus fruit street vending 101?

Of course. That's what they teach.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I know!!!

lol

Of crouse you don't know who he was.

So you can't read brilliant writers who happen to be white?

He was ony one of the most brilliant writers of the early 20th century. Also a professor and critic. But he had spelling issues. I guess that makes all his work meaningless.

If you don't know who he was, you basically know jack about the discipline of English.

Of "crouse" I don't because you say so.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey, Einstein, I wasn't comparing myself to James Joyce. You utter fool.

How did you ever earn a graduate degree? It's stunning. Your logic is flawed, 100% of the time.

Of course, you did go to a shit school, as I recall.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can I remind everyone that Loktard brought his family to California on vacation and took them on a tent city tour?

I mean, that's like the best thing I read today. LMFAO...
Yea, nice try, tramp. We went there to visit my homestate and where many of my peeps are buried as I've said many times before. We also went to Disneyland and California Adventure and visited Hollyweird, because who doesnt do that on a first time Cali Trip. Seeing all your street shitters wasnt the primary reason. However, IMO, it was an excellent opportunity to let em see it all with their own eyes. We wound up driving from Hollyweird to LAX on the city streets because it was faster than getting on the 101 where we were. THATS when we wound up seeing how bad your street shitter problem really is!!!

I guess it's cheaper than going to Universal Studio.
Thats 100% incorrect. We stayed at The Disneyland Hotel. Ya dipshit.

lmfao

You boasting?!
Yea. Disneyland is more expensive than Universal. Now in Florida, I prefer to stay at Universal for at least 2 days at the Royal Pacific because you get the express pass upgrade for staying there. Universal Florida is only good for about 2.5 days and then I've done everything.

Did you sleep at ToonTown?! I'm so jealous!!
You cant afford it. PWN3D!

Sure loktard, only you can afford Disney... :Awesomeness:
I'm glad you cant. Hopefully when you can afford it, they double the prices to keep "you people" out!

Can you prove that I can't afford it?
Well, you are an incredibly stupid low rent bitch but let us all know, how many nights have you spent at the disneyland hotel?

have you seen the cost of real estate in the BA :G'DamnShame:

He's an idiot.
And you're a fukin moron.

Says the fool that lives in

You're the one that thinks he's awesome because you have a jerb in Cornfuckistan. What do houses run for $120K?

@
Mines about $270K and sits on a double lot. It leaves me lots of money for racing and buying guns....guns with magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

That's a pittance. You can't afford California, thanks for confirming. Double lot even...lmao

@Murdock check this fool out.
Point being, you work for 5 figures and have a 200 year mortgage! LMFAO!

I don't work for 5 figures and I don't have a 200 year mortgage.

But what is true is you live in bumfuckistan.
Oh, never made it out of the bario. Too bad.

I don't live in the barrio.

But if I did, it would still be worth more than your trailer in redneckistan.
This is true and expected. Hell, a 60 year old 1500 sq ft shack in compton or inglewood goes for 600K. Meanwhile, I couldnt find a single home even without a yard that was as big as mine in either place on Zillow, period!

The only place I could find close that had anything remotely similar, still not as much land, was about 3 million. 6You dont live in a 3 million dollar house.

PWN3D!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Can I remind everyone that Loktard brought his family to California on vacation and took them on a tent city tour?

Yea, nice try, tramp. We went there to visit my homestate and where many of my peeps are buried as I've said many times before. We also went to Disneyland and California Adventure and visited Hollyweird, because who doesnt do that on a first time Cali Trip. Seeing all your street shitters wasnt the primary reason. However, IMO, it was an excellent opportunity to let em see it all with their own eyes. We wound up driving from Hollyweird to LAX on the city streets because it was faster than getting on the 101 where we were. THATS when we wound up seeing how bad your street shitter problem really is!!!

lmfao

You boasting?!
Yea. Disneyland is more expensive than Universal. Now in Florida, I prefer to stay at Universal for at least 2 days at the Royal Pacific because you get the express pass upgrade for staying there. Universal Florida is only good for about 2.5 days and then I've done everything.

I'm glad you cant. Hopefully when you can afford it, they double the prices to keep "you people" out!

Well, you are an incredibly stupid low rent bitch but let us all know, how many nights have you spent at the disneyland hotel?

He's an idiot.

You're the one that thinks he's awesome because you have a jerb in Cornfuckistan. What do houses run for $120K?

@
Mines about $270K and sits on a double lot. It leaves me lots of money for racing and buying guns....guns with magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

That's a pittance. You can't afford California, thanks for confirming. Double lot even...lmao

This is true and expected. Hell, a 60 year old 1500 sq ft shack in compton or inglewood goes for 600K. Meanwhile, I couldnt find a single home even without a yard that was as big as mine in either place on Zillow, period!

The only place I could find close that had anything remotely similar, still not as much land, was about 3 million. 6You dont live in a 3 million dollar house.

PWN3D!

Neither do you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

How did you ever earn a graduate degree? It's stunning. Your logic is flawed, 100% of the time.

I'm a bad speller, so was James Joyce. So there JOak!

The only thing that implies is that a professor can make spelling errors. I implied nothing more. You read into it, as is your wont.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I'm a bad speller, so was James Joyce. So there JOak!

The only thing that implies is that a professor can make spelling errors. I implied nothing more. You read into it, as is your wont.

Then you should stop correcting others here shouldn't you? Hypocrite "troll" is going to be a hypocrite.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now LotsusBud is comparing herself to James Joyce. The modesty is touching.

I'm terribly sorry, I am simply not as astute as you guys in the upper echolon of who's who

lmfao

You boasting?!

He's an idiot.

@

PWN3D!
And for some reason they truly believe there's a real value add to overpaying for some diseased infested shitshack adjacent to some disgusting hovel no one wants to visit

it is most perplexing

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Now LotsusBud is comparing herself to James Joyce. The modesty is touching.

I'm terribly sorry, I am simply not as astute as you guys in the upper echolon of who's who

lmfao

You boasting?!

He's an idiot.

@

PWN3D!
And for some reason they truly believe there's a real value add to overpaying for some diseased infested shitshack adjacent to some disgusting hovel no one wants to visit

it is most perplexing

I believe Murdock inherited. She's said that several times. Why are you dragging her for inheriting a property 6 blocks from the beach?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Are we still talking about stray dogs who shit on lawns and Ex Navy Seals who can single-handedly murder a thousand men armed with nothing but their girlfriend's lip gloss?

that subject was such a compelling read

I think she feels a little stupid that she told everyone that he is a dog abuser, too.

Called it. I haven't been on a forum with you before and yet I said that you would accuse her bf of abusing the dogs. I used the word "beating", but here it is...

Predictable. Talk about snoozefest.

"Called it."

Are you retarded?

When a dog cowers from someone they are familiar with, what do you think the reasons could be?

She first made it sound like it was just some random dog who cowered from the guy. Well that would indicate that he is unstable. But when it is a dog who already knows him, then it would indicate fear based on experience.

"Called it."

Way to go, Captain Obvious!!!

Hahahaha!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Are we still talking about stray dogs who shit on lawns and Ex Navy Seals who can single-handedly murder a thousand men armed with nothing but their girlfriend's lip gloss?

that subject was such a compelling read

I think she feels a little stupid that she told everyone that he is a dog abuser, too.

Called it. I haven't been on a forum with you before and yet I said that you would accuse her bf of abusing the dogs. I used the word "beating", but here it is...

Predictable. Talk about snoozefest.

"Called it."

Are you retarded?

When a dog cowers from someone they are familiar with, what do you think the reasons could be?

She first made it sound like it was just some random dog who cowered from the guy. Well that would indicate that he is unstable. But when it is a dog who already knows him, then it would indicate fear based on experience.

"Called it."

Way to go, Captain Obvious!!!

Hahahaha!!!

You have no evidence that he's harmed any dogs. But you said he has, with no proof.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

He's an idiot.

@

PWN3D!

Neither do you.
We already established that pages ago, dummy. Like I said, living where I do enables me to afford a great many more things than if I was saddled with a cali house payment. Things like a yard I need a riding mower to take care of....and guns. Lots of guns!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I believe Murdock inherited. She's said that several times. Why are you dragging her for inheriting a property 6 blocks from the beach?
truth be told?

Jealousy saturates my heart currently and I just don't know how to contain it.

You see, when I was a wee little boy I always saw myself living by the beach within walking distance of shit covered sidewalks, tent cities which reek of urine and needles which could end my life at any time without proper foot wear.

and then life happened and I kinda just fell into a 6 bedroom mansion with a 16 car driveway which boasts a lovely pool in an upscale neighborhood free of human mucus and crime.

It's a harrowing story, I know.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
truth be told?

You see, when I was a wee little boy I always saw myself living by the beach within walking distance of shit covered sidewalks, tent cities which reek of urine and needles which could end my life at any time without proper foot wear.

and then life happened and I kinda just fell into a 6 bedroom mansion with a 16 car driveway which boasts a lovely pool in an upscale neighborhood free of human mucus and crime.

Yet, where she lives is worth more. them are the breaks.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
truth be told?

That motherfucker would cost you 15 million in cali, plus rolling the exotics through human feces when you drove out of your gated driveway, plus not having any magazines larger than 10 rounds for anything......oh yea, and constant worry about choking to death during the next regularly scheduled wildfire.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
truth be told?

That motherfucker would cost you 15 million in cali, plus rolling the exotics through human feces when you drove out of your gated driveway, plus not having any magazines larger than 10 rounds for anything......oh yea, and constant worry about choking to death during the next regularly scheduled wildfire.

Ball licker is going to lick balls.

In any case, it doesn't matter. It doesn't have the same value as property in California. That is empirically true.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
truth be told?

Ball licker is going to lick balls.

In any case, it doesn't matter. It doesn't have the same value as property in California. That is empirically true.
Meanwhile, I also make way more than you! LMFAO!