California's say NO to recall

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yet, where she lives is worth more. them are the breaks.

At the risk of sounding ominous and all, Lehman brothers stock price before the collapse was valued at 86 dollars a share

Not that this actually means anything to a person who bought in around 2007.

just sayin

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I believe Murdock inherited. She's said that several times. Why are you dragging her for inheriting a property 6 blocks from the beach?
truth be told?

Jealousy saturates my heart currently and I just don't know how to contain it.

You see, when I was a wee little boy I always saw myself living by the beach within walking distance of shit covered sidewalks, tent cities which reek of urine and needles which could end my life at any time without proper foot wear.

and then life happened and I kinda just fell into a 6 bedroom mansion with a 16 car driveway which boasts a lovely pool in an upscale neighborhood free of human mucus and crime.

It's a harrowing story, I know.
That motherfucker would cost you 15 million in cali, plus rolling the exotics through human feces when you drove out of your gated driveway, plus not having any magazines larger than 10 rounds for anything......oh yea, and constant worry about choking to death during the next regularly scheduled wildfire.

Ball licker is going to lick balls.

In any case, it doesn't matter. It doesn't have the same value as property in California. That is empirically true.
Meanwhile, I also make way more than you! LMFAO!

Maybe, I dunno. Everyone on the interwebs if fabulously wealthy

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

At the risk of sounding ominous and all, Lehman brothers stock price before the collapse was valued at 86 dollars a share

just sayin

The thing is, no one is making more land by the beach in California.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

THis is true, but they are turning it into a vagrant cesspool of government sanctioned filth which cannot be good for the upward trend in housing prices you might currently be enjoying

just saying

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

just sayin

THis is true, but they are turning it into a vagrant cesspool of government sanctioned filth which cannot be good for the upward trend in housing prices you might currently be enjoying

just saying

You could be right, but then it's still, wait for it...more valuable than your "mansion".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

just saying

You could be right, but then it's still, wait for it...more valuable than your "mansion".
ANd I bet it is taller than me too

# fucking crushed

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I kinda just fell into a 6 bedroom mansion with a 16 car driveway which boasts a lovely pool in an upscale neighborhood free of human mucus and crime.

16 car driveway!!?!?

Sounds like I have a place to park my trailer for a few nights if they lift the border restrictions and I head down to warm weather for a little while this coming winter...

I will bring beer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
perinatal substance abuse

now there's a field of study easily reconcilable with your political views, Oak

Study after study demonstrates all types of unsavory consequence for expecting mothers who engage in substance abuse.

But feel free to turn your child's brain into a Pina Colada via a one inch drill bore to the neurocranium whenever you feel it becomes an inconvenience to continue with this pregnancy

lmao does the courseware come with a free hanger? Just in case?

That just doesn't make sense.
I know!!!

so why would you engage in such a field of study?

I didn't "study" it. I taught some coursework to women that were either pregnant or just delivered babies. Abortion had nothing to do with my job.

I'm sorry you are so dumb. I really am.
"Coursework." Lovely euphamism.

Is that a spelling error from a Professor?

Oh, got me. I'm not a professor, How could I be?

You know James Joyce was a terrible speller? Do you know who he was?

People who correct grammar and spelling on the internet in the context of trying to make someone feel or look stupid?

Those people are actually low intelligence narcissists who are trying to make themselves look smarter. It's an actual sign of low intelligence and narcissism. Flynn is probably the dumbest one I've seen to date.

There was a woman on a site called gloryb that I probably drove into the nuthouse who would have absolute psychotic rages correcting my spelling lol. It can be blatantly intentional and these types never catch on because they are so invested in their endeavor to look smarter than their opponent. They really think they "GOT YA!!"

That really should be on a mental health billboard. These types really feel proud of it, as well....all the while looking like utter fucking drooling morons.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

just sayin

just saying

ANd I bet it is taller than me too

# fucking crushed

Sorry, not my troll.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I kinda just fell into a 6 bedroom mansion with a 16 car driveway which boasts a lovely pool in an upscale neighborhood free of human mucus and crime.

16 car driveway!!?!?

Sounds like I have a place to park my trailer for a few nights if they lift the border restrictions and I head down to warm weather for a little while this coming winter...

I will bring beer.

Well, look at that, trailer trash on that majestic driveway. Take pics!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

16 car driveway!!?!?

I will bring beer.

Are you jealous?

I'd invite you but I don't think I want a flatbed ruining my brickwork

I'm sure you understand

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I believe Murdock inherited. She's said that several times. Why are you dragging her for inheriting a property 6 blocks from the beach?
truth be told?

You see, when I was a wee little boy I always saw myself living by the beach within walking distance of shit covered sidewalks, tent cities which reek of urine and needles which could end my life at any time without proper foot wear.

and then life happened and I kinda just fell into a 6 bedroom mansion with a 16 car driveway which boasts a lovely pool in an upscale neighborhood free of human mucus and crime.

That motherfucker would cost you 15 million in cali, plus rolling the exotics through human feces when you drove out of your gated driveway, plus not having any magazines larger than 10 rounds for anything......oh yea, and constant worry about choking to death during the next regularly scheduled wildfire.

I have some 30 round standard capacity magazines. Got them on freedom day 2.0.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

16 car driveway!!?!?

I will bring beer.

Are you jealous?

I'd invite you but I don't think I want a flatbed ruining my brickwork

I'm sure you understand

You gotta take me for a rip in the Audi.

20+ hours in the Jeep is going to give me a Need For Speed!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
truth be told?

I have to admit that it’s kinda weird that this is where your mind would imagine me… but now we can add scat fetish to your already stellar online forum resume.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
truth be told?

I have to admit that it’s kinda weird that this is where your mind would imagine me… but now we can add scat fetish to your already stellar online forum resume.
California is not littered with human shit and homelessness?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You have no evidence that he's harmed any dogs.

Nobody can be that stupid!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

You almost got me.

you jump to so many conclusions it’s ridiculous….

I was literally standing on one side of the sidewalk and he was in between me and the dogs…. I was trying to get them to come but they didn’t know me and kept looking at him for the command.

But haters gonna hate….

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
truth be told?

It could literally be as bad as you think it is… and that’s still not gonna change the fact that I could buy one block of your neighborhood with my postage stamp.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
truth be told?

It could literally be as bad as you think it is… and that’s still not gonna change the fact that I could buy one block of your neighborhood with my postage stamp.
For now, maybe. Big maybe

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
truth be told?

here’s a hint… no matter how hard you wish, Florida will never be the next California.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I’ve watched German shepherds cower when he walks down the street.

Changing the Story Alert!!!!!

I was literally standing on one side of the sidewalk and he was in between me and the dogs…. I was trying to get them to come but they didn’t know me and kept looking at him for the command.

Liars gonna lie.

Hahahahaha!!!!

We were walking when we ran into his father walking the dogs lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
truth be told?

here’s a hint… no matter how hard you wish, Florida will never be the next California.

Not in a million years. They're buildings collapse, no earthquake, nothing. Just boom!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
truth be told?

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd move immediately if it did

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
truth be told?

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd move immediately if it did

to where exactly?