Can we have the reaction smileys back please?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think BF was having issues with them, and was gonna have his Web guy look into it. They are prolly still on vacation snorting cocaine off the tits of prostitutes.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
we all have issues man. a lot of us are drunk and or high. he needs to implement shit like RIGHT NOW. i just shake my black head and ass off on all this shit

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My current "reaction score" is 1612. Just wanted to post it before it was reset lol.

Usually my "reactions given" are at least double to triple what I receive.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The thing about negative reactions is they tend to get abused... I remember I logged on one day and I had like 180 notifications and they were all the turd rating from the same person but mixed in amongst the clutter were actual quotes n stuff I'd like to reply to, nobody wants to sift throw the shit to find the worthy if you follow me?
I abused them myself too :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I have never negged anyone on this board, or at SG. Back in the CJ days, it was rather fun, because you could also send a small message with any rep given. We even figured out how to attach images to them lol. Oh man, the fun we had back then.

Reactions: Ice

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The board 'refresh' might be lagging some lately... I'm noticing it too. This means were growing, we have more members refreshing, reloading, and turning the pages. Seems to happen when we have over 20+ members online and the unregistered lurkers.

Roll with it for now. I'll increase the bandwidth$ in the next few days and we'll set our sites on 30+.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The board 'refresh' might be lagging some lately... I'm noticing it too. This means were growing, we have more members refreshing, reloading, and turning the pages. Seems to happen when we have over 20+ members online and the unregistered lurkers.

Roll with it for now. I'll increase the bandwidth$ in the next few days and we'll set our sites on 30+.

A good handful came from my old forum. We all like it here :rightON:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I have never negged anyone on this board, or at SG. Back in the CJ days, it was rather fun, because you could also send a small message with any rep given. We even figured out how to attach images to them lol. Oh man, the fun we had back then.

And Matt was the biggest post whore around. :Grin3:

I still have the chops of him talking about points to prove it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

This is as close to the ol' CJ as it gets. Truly the forum of freedom. I love it and most the fuckers here.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

This is as close to the ol' CJ as it gets. Truly the forum of freedom. I love it and most the fuckers here.

Yup. And the best part for those of us that come from the flame side, no PI or real life stalking is tolerated.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yup. And the best part for those of us that come from the flame side, no PI or real life stalking is tolerated.

Thats the thing, flaming is old school, so its really us old schoolers that have good forum etiquette. We might be bastardly fuckers sometimes, but we still have a code to go by lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I'm just happy not to deal with the whining and complaining anymore.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The thing about negative reactions is they tend to get abused... I remember I logged on one day and I had like 180 notifications and they were all the turd rating from the same person but mixed in amongst the clutter were actual quotes n stuff I'd like to reply to, nobody wants to sift throw the shit to find the worthy if you follow me?

Lotusbud and Poarkzilla (Oak) were renowned for that sort of thing on SG.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Lotusbud and Poarkzilla (Oak) were renowned for that sort of thing on SG.
Yeah I know, thank fuck oak hasn't joined...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Skinhead very concerned with who's who what's what.

Yep. Maybe a body won't love him. Broken heart wearing Docs.

Men in white coats take his shoelaces away.

Yep. Yep.