Capital rioters are so dumb...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just how dumb are they Lily?

They're so dumb, they called Nancy Pelosi's office asking for items that might have been recovered in lost and found.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like how many of them were caught after bragging about it on Facebook and other SM.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That was dumb enough, but society is more narcissistic than ever. But calling?

"Hey, Nancy Pelosi, can you here me? Nancy? Nancy? Oh fuck, it's not the actual Nancy. Well, my name is Paul Q Stupid and I live at 1234, wait that's 1324 Lazy Hollow Rd right here in Virginia, near Richmond. Well, if you find my BLM flag and pole, can you call me? I reckon I might have left some of that Dna stuff on it. I watched CSI on Neftlix last night and realized that was dumb leaving my flagpole, so before things get too serious, I'll come pick it up. Call me, peace!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rioters that murdered Secoriea Turner are cool though.

Rioters that destroyed peoples businesses, livelihoods and communities are cool though.

Rioters that broke a 71 year olds mans face in Kenosha because they wanted to destroy his business are cool though.

The long history of left wing violence and bombings are cool though.

I will say the left is much "smarter" about their riots and violence, has more organization and way more resources and more state/gov support.

The fake hysterical outrage when other parties actually do something similar but much LESS violent and destructive than leftwing activists is pretty ridiculous though.

No clue why you guys cant just be truthful and admit you want a centralized country with no state rights, government ran everything and one party. Or you'll take two as long as the controlled opposition doesnt step to far out of line.

That's what you guys want. You've effectively made people in other parties your enemies and otherized them with full on support of the corporate propaganda arm. It's really sad.

I wonder what the next step will be when you guys get your wishes and no one has any rights anymore except for what GovCo "allows". And opposition to that one party wont be one of them.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Rioters that destroyed peoples businesses, livelihoods and communities are cool though.

Rioters that broke a 71 year olds mans face in Kenosha because they wanted to destroy his business are cool though.

I will say the left is much "smarter" about their riots and violence, has more organization and way more resources and more state/gov support.

The fake hysterical outrage when other parties actually do something similar but much LESS violent and destructive than leftwing activists is pretty ridiculous though.

No clue why you guys cant just be truthful and admit you want a centralized country with no state rights, government ran everything and one party. Or you'll take two as long as the controlled opposition doesnt step to far out of line.

That's what you guys want. You've effectively made people in other parties your enemies and otherized them with full on support of the corporate propaganda arm. It's really sad.

I wonder what the next step will be when you guys get your wishes and no one has any rights anymore except for what GovCo "allows". And opposition to that one party wont be one of them.

WHATBOUTISM RAISES ITS EMPTY HEAD

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You wont get a pardon, faggit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's not a "whataboutism", that's the fucking problem.

You guys are hypocrites. Pure hypocrites. You dont care about riots or violence. You care about destroying half the country and forcing a one party rule.

Nice use of Russian propaganda terms though. It doesnt change that you guys are hypocrites.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not a "whataboutism", that's the fucking problem.

You guys are hypocrites. Pure hypocrites. You dont care about riots or violence. You care about destroying half the country and forcing a one party rule.

Nice use of Russian propaganda terms though. It doesnt change that you guys are hypocrites.
depositphotos_45397667-stock-illustration-rejected-stamp.jpg

Not repetitive enough.