Celebrating Pulse, 6 years later

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Your schools more than make up for it
No wonder your society is so deranged can't even finish a year in school without being ventilated

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bet lokmar laps the dick
Ha ha ha
His favorite is covid covered nutsacs

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I believe Scoundrel was in there the night it got raided, dressed in a neon yellow hi-vis vest and studded leather trousers, frantically waving glowsticks and dancing on a podium with a burly black guy named Lennox.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You thread jacking fucktards have got this thread iff track. Here's to a pile of dead fuking faggits gunned down in the prime of their faggotry! Huzzah!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You thread jacking fucktards have got this thread iff track. Here's to a pile of dead fuking faggits gunned down in the prime of their faggotry! Huzzah!!!

Whoaaa!

Slow down there Podner!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida is great, josephine. I feel like shit tho. Woke up with another fever a bit ago. Its all good, plenty of motrin, tylenol, and zinc!

COIVD eh?
Maybe you got 'Long Covid', eh?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Too bad faggit bars dont get straffed more often!

Hoe's it goin' @Lokmar?

Must be nice 'n toasty in purgatory/hell or whatchamacallit
Florida is great, josephine. I feel like shit tho. Woke up with another fever a bit ago. Its all good, plenty of motrin, tylenol, and zinc!
Don't forget the beef injections of jizz AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

GOOD MORNIN YEH GIMPY DISEASED FUUUUUUUUCK LOLOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you post in anything civil?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet lokmar laps the dick
Ha ha ha
His favorite is covid covered nutsacs

LOL@COVID COVERED NUTSACS!!!
Faggit, you sound like you're choking on his right now!

You know what that sounds like do you???
Probably like any other gag, faggit ass. Or do you have a special sound you make only for ODB?

I do.

It sounds like this...

...suck a dick.

Beyond

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I believe Scoundrel was in there the night it got raided,

Eye witness reports from punch drunk bouncers are notoriously unreliable though.

You do realise this post proves that you work exclusively at gay bars where the entrance fee is a blow job and a bottle of poppers?

How did you come by this niche profession and when did you realise that a proctology examination was not a usual part of the job interview process?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Damn, busted again. Seriously though, I only ever worked fag bars/clubs a handful of times and eventually refused to do them. Getting flirted with and ogled by drunken homos has never been one of my favourite ways to spend a Friday night.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just look at all these faggit loving imbeciles throwing me shade for joking about dead faggits!!! LMFBO!!!! YEA DEAD FAGGITS!!!