Celebrating Pulse, 6 years later

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Damn, busted again. Seriously though, I only ever worked fag bars/clubs a handful of times and eventually refused to do them. Getting flirted with and ogled by drunken homos has never been one of my favourite ways to spend a Friday night.

Lol. Knowing your hatred of all things Left Footed I guess you musta had some soul searching moments before taking one of these jobs?

Nasty. :Happy5:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Damn, busted again. Seriously though, I only ever worked fag bars/clubs a handful of times and eventually refused to do them. Getting flirted with and ogled by drunken homos has never been one of my favourite ways to spend a Friday night.

Lol. Knowing your hatred of all things Left Footed I guess you musta had some soul searching moments before taking one of these jobs?

Nasty. :Happy5:

This was waaaay back when I was in my mid 20's and hadn't been doing the doorman gig long. My boss actually told me that he'd put me there as a prank because I was "pretty" and bound to get loads of unwanted attention. Fucking cunt lol.

Once I'd earned my stripes and been with the company a while they stopped putting me on places like that and let me work at better joints. You could even get away with having a drink and a sly sniff back then, there's no chance these days.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They're on par with each other when it comes to lecherous, drunken advances.

Intoxicated middle aged women in hen parties are by far the worst... I lost count how many times my crown jewels were grabbed.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Intoxicated middle aged women in hen parties are by far the worst... I lost count how many times my crown jewels were grabbed.
I would expect gay men to have less sense 9f entitlement for sure.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
It makes me think...are homos really any worse than fat chicks???

You wouldn't consider suicide as a genuine option if you drunkenly fucked a fat chick.

Again, I've never seen a gay bloke proposition a straight guy. I'm sure it happens but your pheromones must register on Gayday or summat.