You’ll always by my Cuntess!

tenor.gif

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Wait one.... You're under a Hack Attack, designed to disgrace your current name.

Wait until 6/7 @ 11 am EST to change out.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
First time a players requested a name change once their Hacks begun... pretty slick timing and request on your part. After running it through the BF God Particle, makes sense to keep the integrity of MM and someone's paid hack attack intact.

• Interesting
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
First time a players requested a name change once their Hacks begun... pretty slick timing and request on your part.

Makes sense to keep the integrity of
MM and someone's paid hack intact.

someone is very hurt obviously AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. but I'm a good sport (: thought a name to go along with the pic and carry the character .. you wanna be boring hey it's your thing ... is my status part of the hack or has it been revoked ?? maybe my pics should come with me in the post a pic thread since I am no longer allowed in or is there a rule for that as well ?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
First time a players requested a name change once their Hacks begun... pretty slick timing and request on your part.

someone is very hurt obviously AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. but I'm a good sport (: thought a name to go along with the pic and carry the character .. you wanna be boring hey it's your thing ... is my status part of the hack or has it been revoked ?? maybe my pics should come with me in the post a pic thread since I am no longer allowed in or is there a rule for that as well ?

Jebus Christ Son.. I just created your new "Av AND Title" usergroup an hour ago... 2, fucking two new things going on here and Im no goddamn corporation with intern 'proofer' testers.. you are my 'tester'... now I know I need to go in and set permissions for certain forums too...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Jebus Christ Son.. I just created your new "Av AND Title" usergroup an hour ago... 2, fucking two new things going on here and Im no goddamn corporation with intern 'proofer' testers.. you are my 'tester'... now I know I need to go in and set permissions for certain forums too...

sorry man ... thanks

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
whats with handles anyway? never understood that

oooh im clever, im the road rager... gtfooh