Change Your Member Name

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
[Addie is] my pups name she is the best doggie for sure!

You should let her post here, Moonie. You know, as a way to increase the board's collective IQ?
Why? Is it because we have fun fun instead of writing novels like it's an English exam every day? Ya fuckin sausage!
14vqO2c.gif

The thing is though, he isn't even particularly smart, he just desperately tries to convince others that he is.

You always know when he's stumped, because he resorts to being a grammar Communist and nitpicks about typos and other petty crap.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

You should let her post here, Moonie. You know, as a way to increase the board's collective IQ?
Why? Is it because we have fun fun instead of writing novels like it's an English exam every day? Ya fuckin sausage!
14vqO2c.gif

The thing is though, he isn't even particularly smart, he just desperately tries to convince others that he is.

Nah. Smart people don't need to convince others. And smart people need no convincing.

Sorry about your low IQ.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

14vqO2c.gif

Nah. Smart people don't need to convince others. And smart people need no convincing.

Sorry about your low IQ.
Hi sweet blurt!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

14vqO2c.gif

Nah. Smart people don't need to convince others.

Which is exactly my point, sugar cheeks.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

14vqO2c.gif

Nah. Smart people don't need to convince others.

Which is exactly my point, sugar cheeks.
Oi GTFO!

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
One last time ever please change it to Tommy Balls. Sorry, getting death threats now.
I'll make a donation or join that meltdown mayhem game to attack a few jerks here too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
One last time ever please change it to Tommy Balls. Sorry, getting death threats now.
I'll make a donation or join that meltdown mayhem game to attack a few jerks here too.
Hey...nobody likes young chicks being taken advantage of because of their youthful vulnerabilities and star-struck ways. We’re parents here. Being a bastard has standards too...don’t ever lower them to that debased level. Thanks for the username change. :ThumbsUp1:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Hey...nobody likes young chicks being taken advantage of because of their youthful vulnerabilities and star-struck ways. We’re parents here. Being a bastard has standards too...don’t ever lower them to that debased level. Thanks for the username change. :ThumbsUp1:

Ya just metal encrusted tattoo dicks for galli ..

Break only sniffs their panties anyways..

Rumor has it his puds been less then stable these days

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Did you get upset with me because of horse-faced Kat? Hey...shaving the side of one’s head and accentuating the mane isn’t liberating...it’s just making your head more horse-like. If she grew up and stopped acting like a fucking child, surely we wouldn’t have this issue eh?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Did you get upset with me because of horse-faced Kat? Hey...shaving the side of one’s head and accentuating the mane isn’t liberating...it’s just making your head more horse-like. If she grew up and stopped acting like a fucking child, surely we wouldn’t have this issue eh?

I remember her.. I like shaved heads on girls as long as it doesnt make them appear more masculine its the same for me with fit chicks theirs a line before that makes you just look more manly..

Better then the ol square jaw i can assure you..

And Im just feeling like being an irritable moody fuck today..

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter