Change Your Member Name

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
On the original BastardFactory you could use Bastard Bucks to change someone's name, and many other fun things.

I miss that.

On Flame Truth you just asked and it was done as soon as an admin showed up. The longest it ever took me to change my user handle there took about 30 minutes.

I sort of miss that.

Iggy McLulz

Elite Bastards
There isn't as many Admins here and I don't think Mods have the capability to do it. Just be patient.

Be patient? I did that in January, it wasn't fun. Woke up in hospital with tubes down my neck, in my arms and up my old fella. For a moment there I thought I had been mistaken for Keanu Reeves. Kept expecting one of the nurses to turn into Hugo Weaving. Bad matrix mojo, let me tell you.

Iggy McLulz

Elite Bastards
Be patient? I did that in January, it wasn't fun. Woke up in hospital with tubes down my neck, in my arms and up my old fella. For a moment there I thought I had been mistaken for Keanu Reeves. Kept expecting one of the nurses to turn into Hugo Weaving. Bad matrix mojo, let me tell you.
Congrats, you actually made me question if I'd used the wrong spelling. :LOL1:

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
Lord Scrotum is NOW known as aunty mabels cuntwash

You might pray to the Glory of Mr Factory's benevolence and the pleasant fragrance of the fairer sex's beef curtains and spam castanets that it has provided the world. As to what you might prey to....

Look, if it's really that much of a loss, I could always whip back over to Flame Truth and scrub out the bloodstained toilet of my avatar with a freshly minted Lord Scrotum if you liked. :BuhBye:

Iggy McLulz

Elite Bastards
You might pray to the Glory of Mr Factory's benevolence and the pleasant fragrance of the fairer sex's beef curtains and spam castanets that it has provided the world. As to what you might prey to....

Look, if it's really that much of a loss, I could always whip back over to Flame Truth and scrub out the bloodstained toilet of my avatar with a freshly minted Lord Scrotum if you liked. :BuhBye:
You always have the most colorful descriptions.

Happily, I've found a Golden Scrotum to twerk to.

I could have sworn I've seen that somewhere before... isn't that the trophy Pwofessor Bwa1n planned to award to BEnzover at some point?

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Can I change my name toooooooooo .. mmmmmmmsay
Steve theplumber
And how many name changes may one fine looking dude such as myself be awarded just for being so dam fine ? If it's not many I may need more time, if its'a plenty , fuck, Steve theplumber it is (:
And if it's the lady who post in red that does this for me, thanks, but you scare me, what with all that omnibus red print, like BLOOD ! hehe scared yeh ?

Iggy McLulz

Elite Bastards
There isn't as many Admins here and I don't think Mods have the capability to do it. Just be patient.
Standard permissions for Admin/SMod
Yeah if it were set that way but it's not. Not everyone is as trusting as I was giving all of my staff Admin status.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Top Bottom