Childless Monkey Women for Trump

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Monkeywomen? Kewl it with teh racism, Mizzz Lotusbottom.
I expect nothing less from an absolute cunt. She’s not even cluey about her adopted nation and their dark history of slavery. And this twat calls herself a professor? Jesus fucking Christ…we have to share a forum with his shitstain!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Try getting an education! For the last, whenever the fuck you joined, you’ve disparaged America over Portugal, and have yet to realise her dark history. Get the fuck off my timeline cunt!
Your timeline? WTF? LMAO.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Your timeline? WTF? LMAO.
Yeah…you were posting outside of your Slaver timeline. You constantly bark about how disgusted you are of America, whilst dragging your arse in Portugal, choosing to totally ignore her dark past, the leading nation in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Shame on you Karen!
:Triggered:

PS:get off my timeline!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Yeah…you were posting outside of your Slaver timeline. You constantly bark about how disgusted you are of America, whilst dragging your arse in Portugal, choosing to totally ignore her dark past, the leading nation in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Shame on you Karen!
:Triggered:

PS:get off my timeline!
Unlike you, who embraces your South African apartheid and Assssraaaalyin dark past.
. You fuckers killed off the Thylacines. How can you animals live with yourselves?