Blazor's Husband is an Alabama porch monkey transsexual with downs Syndrome.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
oXtREWk.jpeg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Look Lily, a real racist. AND a transphobe, plus disses on handicaps. You're kind of people alright Lily lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol... tell us how BLazor punctured your hymen and didn't call, admong

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look Lily, a real racist. AND a transphobe, plus disses on handicaps. You're kind of people alright Lily lol.

They love getting the opportunity to unleash racist slurs and homophobic slurs. They get really giddy about it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are excellent at projecting all of their bullshit onto everyone else.

Notice the one thing they are hiding from? The "White Replacement Theory" murders in Buffalo.
Well Tucker's talking point for his flock is that this mass slaughter against strangers was not "Politically" motivated.

Too bad ball tanning doesn't improve cognitive function.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

They are excellent at projecting all of their bullshit onto everyone else.

Notice the one thing they are hiding from? The "White Replacement Theory" murders in Buffalo.
Well Tucker's talking point for his flock is that this mass slaughter against strangers was not "Politically" motivated.

Too bad ball tanning doesn't improve cognitive function.
It really is a ball of confusion.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Im sure she still has all her teeth tho.

I do! lolol

Brushing and flossing is not only good dental hygiene, it's also a preventive measure for other illnesses. Most importantly, heart disease and dementia. Bleeding gums allow bacteria to enter your blood stream and these bacteria cause long term damage to your body.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Im sure she still has all her teeth tho.

I do! lolol

Brushing and flossing is not only good dental hygiene, it's also a preventive measure for other illnesses. Most importantly, heart disease and dementia. Bleeding gums allow bacteria to enter your blood stream and these bacteria cause long term damage to your body.
That's a fact, these days you will not get an elective surgery if you have bad teeth in your mouth, the infection risk is too damn high! Not sure about elsewhere, but My VA Hospital won't do electives if you use any kind of tobacco either.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were handicapped. Oops, sorry if you feel I am against you and the rest of the transgender community. I'm not.
That’s not what Tran Stan over at CBT said about you. And admong and peaches agreeed

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were handicapped. Oops, sorry if you feel I am against you and the rest of the transgender community. I'm not.
That’s not what Tran Stan over at CBT said about you. And admong and peaches agreeed

Do you think you will ever get past puberty?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

She's such a hippocrite, claims to love the LGBT community, while constantly trying to shame people for being "faggots".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you think there are enough tampons in the boys bathroom to stop your bleeding ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you think there are enough tampons in the boys bathroom to stop your bleeding ?

Im curious, who’s bleeding again, Mr. Melty

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell us about Yachting with your Black Girl friend on your Audi A8 in your Olympic pool again, Douche bag.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’m so hurt Blazer

Now, show us a teeth pic. I'll even let you put your dentures in first lol.

Why? I don't have dentures. I have all my teeth, except for one implant.

Um, I was talking to Sea, he implied I only had 1 tooth.

When he told me you had all yours, I believed him, no worries. I simply said they were prolly all rounded though. I know you cant risk loosing your precious food processors.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m so hurt Blazer

Now, show us a teeth pic. I'll even let you put your dentures in first lol.

Why? I don't have dentures. I have all my teeth, except for one implant.

Um, I was talking to Sea, he implied I only had 1 tooth.

When he told me you had all yours, I believed him, no worries. I simply said they were prolly all rounded though. I know you cant risk loosing your precious food processors.

Oh shut up. My teeth are fucking fine. :Beatdown: