Christmas is Coming Early to Castle Holliday this Year

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
...and I didn't even want it to.

.Went to reload my 5 dollar Tracfone with service days (and minutes which I do not need since I have over 1800 left from previous years - I use 25 minutes per year...maybe)...but
.what to my wondering eye do I not see?..a way to reload this particular phone which is 3G and will no longer be supported.
After a nice talk with a rep in India we determine that an extra phone I had purchased when my 5$ phone's charger crapped out (the charger was compatible with the 3G phone so I never used this advanced 4G flip phone) is supported. So today I will transfer remaining days and time to the new upgraded 12$ flipper. It has all kinds of cool shit which I will never use too,
like you can take a picture or video, or have internet connection. Why(?) - it's a fuckin phone. Know what a phone is - a device through which one makes telephonic communications...
...but nonetheless - IT'S NEW! Merry Christmas too me.

...........................OLD vvvvvvvvv
02862629.jpg

.......................New: (Beam me up, Scotty)

st_ecom_large.png

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...and I didn't even want it to.

.Went to reload my 5 dollar Tracfone with service days (and minutes which I do not need since I have over 1800 left from previous years - I use 25 minutes per year...maybe)...but
.what to my wondering eye do I not see?..a way to reload this particular phone which is 3G and will no longer be supported.
After a nice talk with a rep in India we determine that an extra phone I had purchased when my 5$ phone's charger crapped out (the charger was compatible with the 3G phone so I never use this advanced 4G flip phone) is supported. So today I will transfer remaining days and time to the new upgraded 12$ flipper. It has all kinds of cool shit which I will never use too,
like you can take a picture or video, or have internet connection. Why(?) - it's a fuckin phone. Know what a phone is - a device through which one makes telephonic communications...
...but nonetheless - IT'S NEW! Merry Christmas too me.

...........................OLD vvvvvvvvv
02862629.jpg

.......................New: (Beam me up, Scotty)

st_ecom_large.png

Wow. You upgraded to a flip phone? That's awesome.

Honestly, I hate smart phones, but Portugal pretty much runs on this tech. I'd be lost without it. And I use the translation and GPS apps a lot, so thank the gods for them.

You know how much I pay for unlimited internet and phone minutes on my phone? Just guess.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. You upgraded to a flip phone? That's awesome.

Honestly, I hate smart phones, but Portugal pretty much runs on this tech. I'd be lost without it. And I use the translation and GPS apps a lot, so thank the gods for them.

You know how much I pay for unlimited internet and phone minutes on my phone? Just guess.
No guess?