CNN+ shuts down after 3 weeks...reminds me of something...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't watched CNN in YEARS. I find it painful and cringeful to listen to. To me ALL of them are bad and I see through the rhetoric, but some people, like my father, hang on every word :(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Several people brought up how CNN held some regular ass guy hostage over a Trump gif. They actually tracked him down and were threatening to doxx him and put his whole family in danger. Fascist pieces of shit.

20220422-115509.jpg

20220422-115524.jpg
If CNN did that to me, I'd simply tell them I'm waiting to kill them all.

Yep. I'd stand my ground.

You cannot EVER allow people to hold you hostage ever. That's exactly why I sent that stupid Switch directly back to the kid and let the cards fall where they may.

Threats and ultimatums? Fuck you....I'll go scorched earth before I'm controled by anyone.

I understand this mans fear and desire to protect though. He was probably very shocked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao that wasnt mine, BTW. I saw someone tweet it and thought it was funny :D so I cant take credit for it.

Funny shit though lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe CNN should not alienate and write off half the country. Apparently that's the half that actually watches news on tv. I never see any of our libs here poast about something they watched on cnn. Meanwhile many of us conservatives are poasting about Tuckers show and such.
Maybe CNN should not alienate and write off half the country. Apparently that's the half that actually watches news on tv. I never see any of our libs here poast about something they watched on cnn. Meanwhile many of us conservatives are poasting about Tuckers show and such.

Are you trying to say that Tucker doesn't alienate half the country? LOL.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Are you trying to say that Tucker doesn't alienate half the country? LOL.
They are still watching though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont watch Tucker often, but I will watch him on occasion if he is discussing a topic I find interesting.

Do people just not understand what Tucker does? He isnt a news reporter, he is a conservative commentator. He provides commentary through the conservative POV.

And if he gets it wrong? That hits him in the form of loss of views and money.

I'm not sure how Tucker alienates half the country. He will literally allow anyone to come on his show and speak (even Jimmy Dore was welcomed on Tucker). I saw this claim yesterday and it didnt sit right with me. But I wasnt sure if that was MY bias.

I dont think it is. Is this another claim along the lines of its alienating and divisive because it doesnt line up with the left?

Because I have noticed that when people who are on the right(pretty much everyone outside the left at this point) say "Hey....you guys have been alienating half the country and really pushing a deep division" they are talking about whipping up fear and hatred by calling half the country fucking white supremacists, bigots, racists, facists....and then completely distorting facts and lying about things in media to favor that hateful narrative.

And when people on the left claim people are alienating and divisive? They literally mean "hey...you disagree with us and dont see it our way. You are a racist bigot and are divisive and alienating".

So....how is Tucker doing this? I mean besides just BEING conservative and having a platform? All I've seen him ever do is share the conservative pov on current issues. That's it.

And right now WaPo is literally stalking and threatening to dox the woman who runs the page Libs of Tik Tok and claiming it's a right wing hate page. Literally ALL is it is is posting videos that leftists on tik tok post themselves. There isnt even commentary. So basically just showing what leftists themselves post is somehow hate speech.
It's disgusting that left wing corporate media sources actually use their resources and influence to try to silence and intimidate private citizens because they dont like how the citizen is expressing themselves.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"No one watches our crap for free so let's spend $300 million to see if people will pay for our shit which no one watches."

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Let’s hope that when things get turned around there will be a purging of journalists like in Hungary……..only this time it will be the Communists feeling the boot on their neck rather then the ones speaking out against Communism.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched the movie 1984 again. Reminds me of the possibility of things to come. Is Merica that fucked up? Living and breathing conspiracy theories, hearsay, bullshit is how many live. Sad

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s hope that when things get turned around there will be a purging of journalists like in Hungary……..only this time it will be the Communists feeling the boot on their neck rather then the ones speaking out against Communism.
Sympathetic but that can only happen with public broadcasters like Hungry or PBS. I would pay well to be left alone in a room with the BBC figuratively speaking.

For all these others let them wither and die.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, I believe PBS is mostly accurate, however many seem to go with Fox. Even CNN, gives Fatso lots of airtime. Merica is turning into a third world nation. Check out Fatso new makeup shade this morning. Makes him resemble who he is.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

There are no communists in our government or corporate media.
There aren't even any leftists; they're all neoliberal or neocon authoritarian wanksplats.

Every single one.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And youd feel better if Fatso Big Brother was your leader. Hey, I’ve got it, start another Civil War, head quartered in Okieville W. Virginia

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
There are no communists in our government or corporate media.
There aren't even any leftists; they're all neoliberal or neocon authoritarian wanksplats.

Every single one.
Agreed I used the word Communist to make the comparison to how journalists were treated with a regime change. To those wetting their beds over Trump.....a much more drastic degree of change is required

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I forget, does anyone remember how many business fails Trump has had to date?

xgEByxc.jpeg

And guess what the governing goons of the GOP have planned for next summer, No NOT Border protection, or inflation they plan hearings on Dr Fauci!!!!

:daFuq4: :daFuq4:

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Agreed I used the word Communist to make the comparison to how journalists were treated with a regime change. To those wetting their beds over Trump.....a much more drastic degree of change is required

Trump Derangement Syndrome can't be cured or remediated.
It's too deep and too pervasive in those brains; it's inoperable and resistant to any known treatment.

The best we can hope for is that it runs its course and on the other side most of them will claim it either never happened or wasn't as bad as people say. I expect they'll cling to that state of denial for the rest of their lives.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump Derangement Syndrome can't be cured or remediated.
It's too deep and too pervasive in those brains; it's inoperable and resistant to any known treatment.

The best we can hope for is that it runs its course and on the other side most of them will claim it either never happened or wasn't as bad as people say. I expect they'll cling to that state of denial for the rest of their lives.
What are your favorite Trump Policies and Successes while in Office, and show your work with references.