CNN+ shuts down after 3 weeks...reminds me of something...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I never heard of CNN+

“Congratulations to CNN+ on their decision to immediately FOLD for a lack of ratings, or viewers in any way, shape, or form,” Trump said in a statement issued on Thursday. “It was like an empty desert out there despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars and the hiring of low-rated Chris Wallace, a man who tried so hard to be his father, Mike, but lacked the talent and whatever else is necessary to be a star. In any event, it’s just one more piece of CNN and Fake News that we don’t have to bother with anymore!”

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never heard of CNN+

“Congratulations to CNN+ on their decision to immediately FOLD for a lack of ratings, or viewers in any way, shape, or form,” Trump said in a statement issued on Thursday. “It was like an empty desert out there despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars and the hiring of low-rated Chris Wallace, a man who tried so hard to be his father, Mike, but lacked the talent and whatever else is necessary to be a star. In any event, it’s just one more piece of CNN and Fake News that we don’t have to bother with anymore!”

I guess that kind of blathering convinces him, in his ongoing state of delusion, that his own media platform didn't crash and burn.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I never heard of CNN+

I guess that kind of blathering convinces him, in his ongoing state of delusion, that his own media platform didn't crash and burn.

Shush, pet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So one of the women who works for CNN made a tweet saying people shouldnt be snarky towards the bombing of CNN+ because lots of hard working people got the rug pulled out from under them and everyone should be kinder and have some HUMANITY.

I shit you not. How do guys think THAT went down? :LOL3:

I got screen shots lol....hold on :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Several people brought up how CNN held some regular ass guy hostage over a Trump gif. They actually tracked him down and were threatening to doxx him and put his whole family in danger. Fascist pieces of shit.

20220422-115509.jpg

20220422-115524.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw.....all those total leftiod morons dramatically howling about Elon Musk buying Twitter and claiming Oligarchs are going to take over the avenue of communication and act as dictator were actually cheering on that CNN attack of a private citizen.

Not to mention it's already oligarchs owning and controling the public square. They just want the ones on their team to do it.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And the a lot of these awesome responses

20220422-115453.jpg

20220422-115547.jpg

20220422-115602.jpg

There are tons more along these lines lol. It's not like these stupid propagandist fuckwads are gonna be hurting. They are getting severance and opportunities within the network.

They openly shit on all the ordinary people who lost jobs with none of those benefits.

I like the people who said "Well....learn coding" lol

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Maybe CNN should not alienate and write off half the country. Apparently that's the half that actually watches news on tv. I never see any of our libs here poast about something they watched on cnn. Meanwhile many of us conservatives are poasting about Tuckers show and such.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe CNN should not alienate and write off half the country. Apparently that's the half that actually watches news on tv. I never see any of our libs here poast about something they watched on cnn. Meanwhile many of us conservatives are poasting about Tuckers show and such.

Yep.

They get paid well to shill for the establishment and influence voters. They are narrative builders....not a reliable news network.

They really are the enemy of the people. All the hate, division in the country is what theyve pumped in.

Fucking sad how willfully blind the followers are. It should creep people out when all those outlets are parroting eachother....often times word for word. That's a red flag. Orwell warned of it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Several people brought up how CNN held some regular ass guy hostage over a Trump gif. They actually tracked him down and were threatening to doxx him and put his whole family in danger. Fascist pieces of shit.

20220422-115509.jpg

20220422-115524.jpg
If CNN did that to me, I'd simply tell them I'm waiting to kill them all.