Cooking Programs

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love em. It started with Julia Childs. There have been many through the years, and we’ve all had our favorites. Jacques Pepin, Anthony Boudrain, Martha Stewart, Paula Deen, Guy Fieri, just to name a few. Jacques Pepin was my favorite. Watching his hands was amazing to me. The way he handled food looked so skilled and experienced. I enjoy Guys program Diners Drive ins and Dives. Cooking is an art and a wonderful skill. Got a favorite?

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Anything with David Rocco, Anthony Bourdain, Gordon Ramsay, and Robert Irvine I eat up quickly and often so to speak. All four are funny and insightful. The rest are OK too but I wouldn't give the program much attention

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anthony Bourdain was my favourite. Probably one of the best speakers as far as chefs went. I loved how he blended travel, food and culture together in his TV shows. I was quite upset when I learned of his suicide. RIP.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
The chefs i watched on TV before giving up and just looking up recipes online and cooking were few and were based on the kind of food I wanted to eat.

The ones I dodge,

Gorden ramsey-, a successful blowhard and full on media tart. Nah, kitchen nightmares may be car crash entertainment its not for me.
Jamie Oliver- Cant cook.

Ainsley Harriet-Oh do fuck of.

The ones I like are,
The late Gary rhodes.
Rick Stein
That fat fucker from Ulster who I cant remember his name.
Keith Floydd

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anthony Bourdain was my favourite. Probably one of the best speakers as far as chefs went. I loved how he blended travel, food and culture together in his TV shows. I was quite upset when I learned of his suicide. RIP.

I liked Anthony a lot too. Sad he was hopelessly addicted. A fabulous chef

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody here has mentioned the BBQ pit boys. Generic and repetitive but on point and good way to waist 15 minutes.

I like the way they play at being Good Ol' boys when they are obviously Yankees.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Never had gator. Some say it’s good. The Nicaraguans make soup with Iguana.

Ive had crocodile burgers and its the best exotic meat I have ever eaten, would have it every week if I could. Texture like tender pork and with a sweet meaty taste.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ive had crocodile burgers and its the best exotic meat I have ever eaten, would have it every week if I could. Texture like tender pork and with a sweet meaty taste.
My friend in Florida goes to a joint the serves crock and chips. Deep fried, naturally

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Many here in the rivers, and river mouths. All protected by the. gov.