Drunked cooking with Stinky .

triggs

Mommy's boy
It's odd but when I've had a few beers or a couple of blunts I can't get enough of spicy foods, kebabs, Indian takeaways and the like yet when I'm stone cold sober I can't stomach any kind of spicy food.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Fuck onion powder and garlic powder. If I want onion and/or garlic, I'll buy it and chop it myself.

Get yourself some Old Bay. It goes good on almost everything.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Fuck man multi purpose seasoning .. Def going to try, thanks man :rightON:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I'm try'na make Fish and ships ..lol defrosted the FROZEN cod fillets in warm water just now flash defrost haha boiling oil Oh oh ..

Did you have any drunk cooking stories ? and if you don't okay post it anyway
Dude! Never defrost meat/fish/poultry in warm water! Defrost in a pot of cold water! Takes less than an hour.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Fuck man multi purpose seasoning .. Def going to try, thanks man :rightON:
Main one I like using, is this Cajun seasoning. And when my head starts to sweat, I just squegee it or take a napkin to it lolol.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Usually when I get tipsy, and get hungry, I'll throw a couple burgers on the grill. Those frozen pre-formed patties.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
I'm try'na make Fish and ships ..lol defrosted the FROZEN cod fillets in warm water just now flash defrost haha boiling oil Oh oh ..

Dude! Never defrost meat/fish/poultry in warm water! Defrost in a pot of cold water! Takes less than an hour.
i use warm water and cant tell a difference plus 10 mins sounds a lot better than an hour lol

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

i use warm water and cant tell a difference plus 10 mins sounds a lot better than an hour lol
No Jeannie! You ruin it that way!

Bacteria has a chance since the outer part is warmer faster. Also since the inside is cold, you overcook the outside when you cook it.

I was taught long ago NEVER thaw in warm water.

Cold water can thaw fairly quickly, an hour is for thick stuff. But a fish fillet I can have thawed in less than 30 minutes.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
i knew it probably had something 2 do with bacteria but my thinking is that its only a few mins and then its getting flammed on the grill

btw i have some eye round in the freezer so i suppose i should take them out and plan ahead for a change lol

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant

I knew you were fucking stupit ...I WAS DRUNK !! who waits an hour ?

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
I've been drunk defrosting shit in warmer water since I could hold a beer bottle ffs ...that's your problem soyboy you're a PUSSY ... frozen ground beef is mah spech EALity ...block of beef ice to tacos in 10 mins

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
i knew it probably had something 2 do with bacteria but my thinking is that its only a few mins and then its getting flammed on the grill

btw i have some eye round in the freezer so i suppose i should take them out and plan ahead for a change lol

I guess times have changed, found a recent article from 2011 that says "thin" cuts are fine, but not thicker pieces. And that stirring the water is crucial to avoid getting the cold spots.

Still goes against my style though lol.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I've been drunk defrosting shit in warmer water since I could hold a beer bottle ffs ...that's your problem soyboy you're a PUSSY ... frozen ground beef is mah spech EALity ...block of beef ice to tacos in 10 mins
Whats that you say? Takes you an hour to get your beef up for some pussy? lol

They make lil blue pills ya know, for when ya need to get hard for something other than man meat lol.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
WTF man ... That sounds like a cumback posted by a bald dude ...NO WAIT .. A BALD FAGGIT :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

I guess times have changed, found a recent article from 2011 that says "thin" cuts are fine, but not thicker pieces. And that stirring the water is crucial to avoid getting the cold spots.

u take your beef seriously lol

im in a mood for steak now. theres a place called embers and omg they r the best, peter lugers too

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

u take your beef seriously lol

im in a mood for steak now. theres a place called embers and omg they r the best, peter lugers too
My favorite way to grill a steak, is with some Jack Daniels wood chips. Gives 'em a nice smoky taste.

Top Bottom