Drunked cooking with Stinky .

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm try'na make Fish and ships ..lol defrosted the FROZEN cod fillets in warm water just now flash defrost haha boiling oil Oh oh ..

Did you have any drunk cooking stories ? and if you don't okay post it anyway

Dude! Never defrost meat/fish/poultry in warm water! Defrost in a pot of cold water! Takes less than an hour.
I knew you were fucking stupit ...I WAS DRUNK !! who waits an hour ?

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've been drunk defrosting shit in warmer water since I could hold a beer bottle ffs ...that's your problem soyboy you're a PUSSY ... frozen ground beef is mah spech EALity ...block of beef ice to tacos in 10 mins

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
i knew it probably had something 2 do with bacteria but my thinking is that its only a few mins and then its getting flammed on the grill

btw i have some eye round in the freezer so i suppose i should take them out and plan ahead for a change lol

I guess times have changed, found a recent article from 2011 that says "thin" cuts are fine, but not thicker pieces. And that stirring the water is crucial to avoid getting the cold spots.

Still goes against my style though lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've been drunk defrosting shit in warmer water since I could hold a beer bottle ffs ...that's your problem soyboy you're a PUSSY ... frozen ground beef is mah spech EALity ...block of beef ice to tacos in 10 mins

Whats that you say? Takes you an hour to get your beef up for some pussy? lol

They make lil blue pills ya know, for when ya need to get hard for something other than man meat lol.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
WTF man ... That sounds like a cumback posted by a bald dude ...NO WAIT .. A BALD FAGGIT :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i knew it probably had something 2 do with bacteria but my thinking is that its only a few mins and then its getting flammed on the grill

btw i have some eye round in the freezer so i suppose i should take them out and plan ahead for a change lol

I guess times have changed, found a recent article from 2011 that says "thin" cuts are fine, but not thicker pieces. And that stirring the water is crucial to avoid getting the cold spots.

u take your beef seriously lol

im in a mood for steak now. theres a place called embers and omg they r the best, peter lugers too

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
80834619_754720751714024_7517078454680944640_n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

im in a mood for steak now. theres a place called embers and omg they r the best, peter lugers too

My favorite way to grill a steak, is with some Jack Daniels wood chips. Gives 'em a nice smoky taste.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

My favorite way to grill a steak, is with some Jack Daniels wood chips. Gives 'em a nice smoky taste.
Oh because it's really hard to get a smokey taste on a fucking BBQ Chef boi R BALD :LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
SQUAWK!

Goddamn Im getting tired of reading the same shit lol.

I get it Stinky, you're desperate, but you wont admit defeat. So instead you spam and spam the same boring ass shit in hopes that it either ups your ego, or gets you my number instead. Im sorry Stinky, but.....

bb0cc74439dfd72dca75a4573a7bc2da9cb71cb41c5da3c7c70d1a55cb968b45.jpg

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So are guys with hair.... so yah :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

80834619_754720751714024_7517078454680944640_n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
In case you didnt know, guys with no hair, have less in the way when we dive our faces into some pussy. The ladies like resting their hand on top, and shifting through the gears hahahahaha

giphy.gif

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ewwww and get what ? a hand full of sweaty fucking skin with sparse stubble .. you're a fucking gross disabled creep...look how you talk probably a bald date rapist...creepy fucking bald dude

thumb_max-memes-bald-man-meme-generator-imgflip-49343388.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here ya go Stinky, I hope this gets you another date lolol....

giphy.gif

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And what 'hands on your head' lmfao any date you have would need to be duct taped :LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dont even be lying about your cooking Stinky, we all know that the only thing you can eat is applesauce with them teeth of yours lol. I really hope you made a new resolution to get them teeth fixed lol.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
In case you didnt know, guys with no hair, have less in the way when we dive our faces into some pussy. The ladies like resting their hand on top, and shifting through the gears hahahahaha

giphy.gif
This post here still makes me think ...
It says so much about you, how hurt you are... lol you're a dirty foul bald creep .. hopefully you have the sense to wash your fucking face after eating out your girlfriend

3514f55f278b4ac_3.jpg