Cori Bush vows revenge on Sen. McCloskey

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow. How dare people use their constitutional rights within the boundaries of the law and protect themselves against a political mob that has caused nothing but destruction and suffering everywhere they go.

Cori Bush is a hateful, unhinged partisan actress who does nothing but fuel and further divisions. Her and squad dont want anyone in this country to have any of their rights if they are not part of their fucking party.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cori Bush is such a narcissist, "rules for thee not for me" type, she screams defubd the police then spends hundreds of thousands on private security.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cori Bush is such a narcissist, "rules for thee not for me" type, she screams defubd the police then spends hundreds of thousands on private security.

Yeah. Timcast. That makes you a real expert in all this. Imma listen to you from now on.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Attacking the messenger again? They have articles they are using as sources but you are just so dumb you refuse to watch it then lie and make shit up. Stuff like this is why everyone laughs at you, Lotusbud. You are a God damned parody.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah. Timcast. That makes you a real expert in all this. Imma listen to you from now on.

Right Jimmy Dore good. Tim Pool BAD. Makes sense!

So podcasters you agree with are valid but those you dont are dumb and useless got it!

I imagine even Jimmy isnt getting much points from leftists lately.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All through history abusive authoritarians always rose and stripped rights with the support of the people and those who opposed them were always demonized.

This entire blm narrative, riots and moves to defund police lives on due to the silencing and ignoring of the disadvantaged people who live in these high crime areas