Could the Democrats face a wipeout in 2022 & Beyond?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Which part of I'm a White Nationalist, not a "Conservative" do you fail to understand?

The political situation and historical differences between the UK and US are significant, to say the least.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't "hate" other races, I hate the elites who are attempting to eradicate borders and merge all nations together and create a bland, brown, mono-race, of future humans who are devoid of any culture or ethnic identity.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I don't "hate" other races, I hate the elites who are attempting to eradicate borders and merge all nations together and create a bland, brown, mono-race, of future humans who are devoid of any culture or ethnic identity.
Hey - we may have an agreement, because it's conservatives in the business/corporate global community
who want the free flow of (cheap) labor and the erasure of borders.

Good god yer stupid, FairyAnn.

PS: Take your beloved fatherland - It was Merkel, leader of the conservatives, who was letting in all the ferners, right?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sure, because leftists don't ever parrot the open borders "Rapefugees Welcome" rhetoric.

I've said countless times before that I realise how big business loves open borders in order to receive cheap labour...

Blaming that entirely on Conservatives is extremely disingeneous of you however.

Is modern day big tech and big business like Amazon etc "Conservative"? Clearly not.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yet socially Amazon toes the line and promotes the woke leftist drivel....

Do you not see how all these fortune 500 companies work in tandem to promote the Judeo Globohomo status quo?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Yet socially Amazon toes the line and promotes the woke leftist drivel....

Do you not see how all these fortune 500 companies work in tandem to promote the Judeo Globohomo status quo?
...sure, sure FairyAnn - The Elders of Zion and all that........

PS: I hear Bezos may have perjured himself before Congress. LoLz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not this again....

Ok Holly, why do so many leftists wave the Commie hammer and sickle and wear clothing proudly displaying their Soviet pride?

Don't even try denying this, because a quick 2 min Google image search illustrates my point.

Bottom line, you're all leftists of different stripes who oppose Nationalism and Conservatism, so are therefore by default, the enemy.

He lives in opposite land and the only thing he believes in is his hate and contempt of others.

So he doesnt even know what anyone actually stands for. He just throws shit on the wall.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Which part of I'm a White Nationalist, not a "Conservative" do you fail to understand?

The political situation and historical differences between the UK and US are significant, to say the least.

Everything NOT dem/prog is "conservative" to this fool.

And everything he doesnt like is "conservative".

Yesterday he said Republicans spent 150 years trashing Lincoln and now because of Trump we all suddenly respect Lincoln.

He literally has no fucking clue what he is talking about. When he isnr blathering propaganda and falsehoods....he is calling himself intelligent.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I know right, because it's sooooooo "out there" that an insanely wealthy group of elites collude with one another and have been doing so for centuries.
Well, I think it has already been pointed out to you once today that those global elites are of many races and nations, but are bound together as a separate nation by their anti-Liberal belief that their say in the affairs of countries, and the world, should be greater than yours or mine. In other words - they are hardliner conservatives.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I know right, because it's sooooooo "out there" that an insanely wealthy group of elites collude with one another and have been doing so for centuries.
Well, I think it has already been pointed out to you once today that those global elites are of many races and nations, but are bound together as a separate nation by their anti-Liberal belief that their say in the affairs of countries, and the world, should be greater than yours or mine. In other words - they are hardliner conservatives.

These people are Satanic fucks comprised from super-wealthy, elite bloodline families who regard us as "useless eaters".

If only you knew just exactly how bad things are, Holly.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

These people are Satanic fucks comprised from super-wealthy, elite bloodline families who regard us as "useless eaters".

If only you knew exactly just how bad things are, Holly.
LoLz - Let's say I do, but don't get stressed over earthly matters I can not influence positively on obscure internet message boards.

...pretty sure there has to be a good horror movie on the box.
If not - I'll read one.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now the Democrats are finally getting the message:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

....but is it too late for them?

Or can they change course & improve their fortunes?