Creepy...

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I notice the same thing here all the time.

SO MANY supporters of Bolsonaro who completely changed their stances almost immediately after he was elected.

Not only that, their behavior and even the way the speak, completely changed.

Initially, you dismiss the weirdness by simply assuming they were bought, but money alone can't explain the deep changes they go thru.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nope. I'm just calling it like I see it. You cry that the sky is falling every day. It must be tough to live thinking like that.

You are gaslighting.

Instead of addressing the actually topic, you are having a go at Rancid himself. Making some dumb assumption that because he notices some creepy shit....omg he must be HYSTERICAL and how silly is he?

This is literally the same thing as when men tell women they must be on their periods because she said something firmly.

No one asked you what you think Rancids emotional state is today. The topic is MK Ultra. Discuss THAT or go whine in meltdown. For someone who is always bitching about other peoples jacking topics....smh.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope. I'm just calling it like I see it. You cry that the sky is falling every day. It must be tough to live thinking like that.
I believe it's tougher to stumble blindly into the darkness because of one's refusal to accept the truth that's right there in their face.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I imagine that poor girl who has the terrible job of being the lyingperson for the current federal government is also under some sort of mind control. I mean, there's no other explanation for her ability to tell such outrageous lies with so little effort like she does.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That crazy eye thing has happened many other times as well. Performance stunt? Sure. That's a lame excuse that makes it more weird and creepy.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not stumbling at all. You're the one full of angst and fear.

I believe that's a natural reaction when I see so many hellbent on fucking this world up because the man on the TV said it's the best option.

One thing is for sure, I'm not gonna be applauding those who want to see me dead.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe that's a natural reaction when I see so many hellbent on fucking this world up because the man on the TV said it's the best option.

One thing is for sure, I'm not gonna be applauding those who want to see me dead.

I think you should enjoy the life you have. You have a good one. Stop worrying about what you can't control. It's not healthy.