Cringe Fringe SJW's cancel School Chaplain

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fee-paying boarding school reports its chaplain to anti-terror unit Prevent for telling pupils in a sermon that they're allowed to disagree with LGBT teaching

• Reverend Dr Bernard Randall delivered sermon in school chapel at Trent College near Nottingham in 2019
  • Ex-Cambridge college chaplain defended pupils' right to question school's introduction of new LGBT policies
  • Following sermon, Dr Randall was flagged to Prevent, which normally identifies those at risk of radicalisation
  • Police investigated tip-off but advised school that he posed ‘no counter terrorism risk, or risk of radicalisation’
42743818-0-image-m-6_1620515791599.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@LotusBud thoughts please.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God, the Judeo-Christian God, The One and Only God, hates faggits and wants em all dead. Read a Torah.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar me ol' mucka, the Jews killed God's son, do you honestly believe he's particularly fond of them?
He mashed em and tossed them out of the country He deeded to them for all times. He's squashed em several times. This is all recorded in the Bible and by non biblical history. Both jews and non jews executed Jesus.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you part Jewish btw? I don't think I've ever inquired before...
Not that I know of. My mom did a DNA profile on ancestry.com or some shit. No boogy jew there. My dads dad was about as anti jew as you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry, didnt mean to avoid the other question. My ex wife was italian and my wife is not a jew. My father in law is anti jew as many farmers tend to be. My mother in law is very devout Christian. We dont even say "damn" in her house. My father in law does say "jews" and "niggers" in a derogatory manner on a regular basis.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sorry, didnt mean to avoid the other question. My ex wife was italian and my wife is not a jew. My father in law is anti jew as many farmers tend to be. My mother in law is very devout Christian. We dont even say "damn" in her house. My father in law does say "jews" and "niggers" in a derogatory manner on a regular basis.

The White Nationalist path is calling you, time to resist the Zionist tyranny and join the good guys...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The White Nationalist path is calling you, time to resist the Zionist tyranny and join the good guys...
That platform is too simplistic. Evil isnt simply perpetuated by jews bent on white elimination/slavery. Its a simple fact that the jews we both hate arent really religious. Neither are the christians that I personally hate. Go have a look at how many boogy jews marry outside their religious/ethnicity. They arent in any way dedicated to keeping their lines unmixed. I bet many of the ones you've listed have mixed up families. No wonder those loons want the entire world mixed up. The Bible isnt exactly a pro jew documentary either. Read Revelation. Not many jews get salvation either. Every single pro faggit Christian Group/Church is cut off from Christ.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It depends with Jews, you get some who are against intermixing and others who mix with gentiles to gain leverage or access to high positions within society. Take Trump's daughter marrying Jared Kushner for example, she had to convert in order for them to get married. Then there's Zuckerberg marrying a Chank, those Chank kids are half Jewish but because of their appearance, they'll be able to blend in with the Chinese if need be. This is a common tactic which Jews use and is why they've been so successful in infiltrating and subverting white nations, due to looking white. When they blend in with the population of a host nation, they are free to do what they do best and bring it down from the inside, like they're doing in the US.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That platform is too simplistic. Evil isnt simply perpetuated by jews bent on white elimination/slavery. Its a simple fact that the jews we both hate arent really religious. Neither are the christians that I personally hate. Go have a look at how many boogy jews marry outside their religious/ethnicity. They arent in any way dedicated to keeping their lines unmixed. I bet many of the ones you've listed have mixed up families. No wonder those loons want the entire world mixed up. The Bible isnt exactly a pro jew documentary either. Read Revelation. Not many jews get salvation either. Every single pro faggit Christian Group/Church is cut off from Christ.

You need professional help. You really and truly do. No troll. WT|F is wrong with you?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So this article is "full o' shite"? Is that your final 'educated' and enlightened answer?

Your posts are full of shite. You're a fucking Neo-Nazi, striaght up, and that's despicable.

That isn't what I asked now is it? Your views concerning my beliefs are irrelevant, I've asked you multiple times to address this article, but you keep ignoring or deflecting...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, bumping your stupid threads doesn't help. I have you on ignore, Nazi man. I only see your bullshit when I decide to unignore you for a minute. Your low IQ hatred is not worth the time it takes to read it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So this article is "full o' shite"? Is that your final 'educated' and enlightened answer?

Your posts are full of shite. You're a fucking Neo-Nazi, striaght up, and that's despicable.
He's just made you look stupid for avoiding something he knew you would and you've done the "You Nazi" thing...

Right. He is full of hatred for everyone who's not white and Anglo-Saxon, no matter how intelligent and good those people may be, and I'm the one who looks stupid. He IS a Nazi. Does the truth hurt you, snowflake?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, bumping your stupid threads doesn't help. I have you on ignore, Nazi man. I only see your bullshit when I decide to unignore you for a minute. Your low IQ hatred is not worth the time it takes to read it.
Has somebody on ignore yet puts in more effort to see their posts~ teacher logic

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Has somebody on ignore yet puts in more effort to see their posts~ teacher logic

I read his posts just now. How is that putting in more effort? I do that once in a blue moon for the hell of it. It reminds me how worthy that poster is of being on ignore. For some reason I haven't put you on ignore yet. Don't know why.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That isn't what I asked now is it? Your views concerning my beliefs are irrelevant, I've asked you multiple times to address this article, but you keep ignoring or deflecting...

I haven't read this entire thread, Nazi man. I read two of your posts and founf them reprehensible. That is all.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I read his posts just now. How is that putting in more effort? I do that once in a blue moon for the hell of it. It reminds me how worthy that poster is of being on ignore. For some reason I haven't put you on ignore yet. Don't know why.
Deep down you love me, that's why...
fqUTRRp.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Deep down you love me, that's why...
fqUTRRp.jpg

Deep down, I tolerate you, but I don't know why.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You need professional help. You really and truly do. No troll. WT|F is wrong with you?
LMFAO! I feelz like I've won the lottery! Bitch, if I can bring you and Aryan together, good on me! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It depends with Jews, you get some who are against intermixing and others who mix with gentiles to gain leverage or access to high positions within society. Take Trump's daughter marrying Jared Kushner for example, she had to convert in order for them to get married. Then there's Zuckerberg marrying a Chank, those Chank kids are half Jewish but because of their appearance, they'll be able to blend in with the Chinese if need be. This is a common tactic which Jews use and is why they've been so successful in infiltrating and subverting white nations, due to looking white. When they blend in with the population of a host nation, they are free to do what they do best and bring it down from the inside, like they're doing in the US.
LOL! Zuk didnt marry and have kids with a chink because he wants to rule the world. He did it because he believes in mixing, just like a buncha white libs do. Give me a fukin break. Again, many of these so called jews are jew in name only. They've turned their backs on their religion which is a tremendous part of their identity. Case in point, Adam Yauch from the Beasty Boys....a fukin Buddhist!