Deconstructing Cringe

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll admit it: I came late to the party. I kept/keep hearing asshats talking about something called "cringe" but, until yesterday--when I decided to school myself on the topic--I had never bothered to look up what said asshats really meant by the term.

Which is when I fell upon the following feature-length YouTube video essay by Natalie Wynn. Best 80 minutes I spent on YT in a long time. Otaku cat ears and all.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
so it has to be explained to you by some tranny for you to understand it

Yep.

You posted a link to an old Cringe thread so, obviously, you don't understand it any more than I did.

I may have come late to the party but you're still on the way. Disruptions in the bus schedules?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Yep.

You posted a link to an old Cringe thread so, obviously, you don't understand it any more than I did.

I may have come late to the party but you're still on the way. Disruptions in the bus schedules?
I am in the know , my entrance into this thread was the epitome ..

So better late then never with ya, where were tampons in male soldiers bathrooms when I was growing up .. and what would NataLIEs' opinion be..

Any further questions regarding this topic should be referred to @THROB our resident expert