Deconstructing Flynnigan…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Actually, I "own" Dove. Quite simply put, anyone that has to post about me at other forums knowing that I don't post there is either afraid or knows that a direct confrontation will result in me picking their bones clean (Dove.)

Another example of this is Dove skirting around the truthful and proven points about her I.Q., which she never defends because I have so much ammo to throw at her Chinese looking face. Anyone that has to post about another poster at a forum where that poster doesn't post at is an automatic white flag. I can prove this just by posting how Dove posts about me at TBC.

See folks, beating Dove to a pulp is quite easy if one has a bigger brain that a used baseball glove.

There is no one to argue with among the 3 posters that all agree with one another about everything.
But...but...she wants to have "discussions" on World Events........ON MELTDOWN???

See how fucking stupid she is? No really.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I "own" Dove. Quite simply put, anyone that has to post about me at other forums knowing that I don't post there is either afraid or knows that a direct confrontation will result in me picking their bones clean (Dove.)

Another example of this is Dove skirting around the truthful and proven points about her I.Q., which she never defends because I have so much ammo to throw at her Chinese looking face. Anyone that has to post about another poster at a forum where that poster doesn't post at is an automatic white flag. I can prove this just by posting how Dove posts about me at TBC.

See folks, beating Dove to a pulp is quite easy if one has a bigger brain that a used baseball glove.

There is no one to argue with among the 3 posters that all agree with one another about everything.
But...but...she wants to have "discussions" on World Events........ON MELTDOWN???

She's an idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

She's an idiot.
She has made that abundantly clear.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Gutterballs has really got the taste for the e-trannie routine it seems. Lulz
Pass but sorry xoxo

I know who you are. I am a forensic text analyst. Haven't seen you for a while. Nice to see you now. I won't give away who you are!~

Carry on!~
The cheese avatar is unsettling!

It's Chucky Cheese....

;)
Chuck E Cheese…hence the unsettling part!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I see. I guess I should apologize for not killing, threatening, stealing, and/or acting a fool in public. My bad.

:CooL:

As I said... this is 'Murica.
If you haven't been arrested at least once you aren't getting out much.

There are at least 2 "crimes" ('disturbing the peace' and that all-time fave 'disorderly conduct') that allow cops to arrest anyone for essentially any fucking thing they feel like.

Aggravated lookin' at a cop funny? DC'd.
Uttering an expletive in a cop's presence whether or not it was aimed at the cop? DtP'd.

If you think you *have* to do any of the bullshit you mentioned in order to get arrested you aren't just dwelling in a cave you've sealed the entrance and collapsed the access tunnel.

Dafuq?
I was singing a Jim Morrison song at this suburban street party in Perth that got a little out of hand. The police rocked up and tried to diffuse the situation. One of the police officers had a blow horn and was telling everyone to wind it up. I couldn’t help myself, and mic still in hand with some massive speakers to back me up, went into this squealing pig imitation that set the crowd off in roaring hysterics.

He tried to arrest me, but all the other officers couldn’t wipe the smirks off their faces. All things became calm and halal in the end…

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tsk. It's a game and obviously you two aren't ready to play. However, your attention has been caught. So Flynn the famous farm animal fucker, has done something right.

this is the flame section. It isn't for general chitchat that is why a shout box is used. For general chitchat. However I can talk trivial lunch ideas in these sections because I've earned the right.

BTW Breaky. "fucking self-righteous blow horns of phallic proportions," would have been funny IF you had matched and Flynn and/or KM lost and you had won. You've never matched them hence you cannot falsely claim they are self-righteous blow horns and put a measurement on them...

Beat them/or just Flynn to earn any bragging rights.

I mean Cas if that's the metric....I completely own the twat because I have it's stupid attention 24/7.

I'm just sayin. If we can all agree that someone talking about another posters makes them owned by that poster.....Flynns ass may as well be branded.

Which most people agree on anyway lol.

No... she pokes you and you spill out more personal information defending yourself. You fall into the trap...

Years ago when I was very, very green and everytime someone would falsely accuse me or make up some lie I would come running in to correct them and BINGO they would get even more real life info from me.... I learned quickly to defuse them and learned when I was being baited.

You have to learn to be 1. Victimless and 2. Brave and 3. Stay out of the flame arena if it isn't your thing.

Now addressing Oak's propensity for complaining... unless she too can handle the flame vernacular like using words, faggots, nigga, and all the words she wouldn't use in the real world out loud then she shouldn't be on the flame section either.

The flame section can be likened to the front bar men's only section in a hotel. Men want the freedom to talk to other men without some prissy bitch complaining about their language.

If a person DOES complain then it should be in the open so EVERYONE sees the complaint.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wow, I had no idea you'd lived such a sheltered existence. Hard to believe considering you're born and bred in the ghetto.

That's because I haven't been raised in the ghetto, but apparently you have been raised in shit circumstances.

eta: so who behaves like he's from the ghetto? yeah, that would be you, trash.
Nice edit, you added that second sentence didn't you? Seethe and sizzle oh portly one, your buttsore never stops being amusing.

That reminds me, I'm out of bacon...

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Pass but sorry xoxo

I know who you are. I am a forensic text analyst. Haven't seen you for a while. Nice to see you now. I won't give away who you are!~

Carry on!~

It's Chucky Cheese....

;)
You just can't have my cheese. Can't handle it either.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pass but sorry xoxo

Carry on!~

It's Chucky Cheese....

;)
FAGGOT !!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Pass but sorry xoxo

Carry on!~

It's Chucky Cheese....

;)
FAGGOT !!
Licks away at your... whatever you want me to lick of yours...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pass but sorry xoxo

Carry on!~

It's Chucky Cheese....

;)
FAGGOT !!
shuddup FAGGOT !!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Pass but sorry xoxo

Carry on!~

It's Chucky Cheese....

;)
FAGGOT !!
shuddup FAGGOT !!
Ohhhhhh God you are getting me all excited tingly inside and so out. So moist in my panties.. Stop it or I might just cum all over you

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pass but sorry xoxo

Carry on!~

It's Chucky Cheese....

;)
FAGGOT !!
shuddup FAGGOT !!
Ohhhhhh God you are getting me all excited tingly inside and so out. So moist in my panties.. Stop it or I might just cum all over you
please add a little moar sad edge FAGGOT !

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Pass but sorry xoxo

Carry on!~

It's Chucky Cheese....

;)
FAGGOT !!
shuddup FAGGOT !!
oh i have the edge on you in every way... now cum closer... get inside me now.. but pay me first.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pass but sorry xoxo

Carry on!~

It's Chucky Cheese....

;)
FAGGOT !!
shuddup FAGGOT !!
oh i have the edge on you in every way... now cum closer... get inside me now.. but pay me first.
maybe, just maybe you wouldn't be such a fucking FAGGGGGGOT if you didn't try to be an edgelord hahahahahahahhaa

fa FA FAGGGGGGOT !!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
tsk. It's a game and obviously you two aren't ready to play. However, your attention has been caught. So Flynn the famous farm animal fucker, has done something right.

this is the flame section. It isn't for general chitchat that is why a shout box is used. For general chitchat. However I can talk trivial lunch ideas in these sections because I've earned the right.

BTW Breaky. "fucking self-righteous blow horns of phallic proportions," would have been funny IF you had matched and Flynn and/or KM had won. You've never matched them hence you cannot falsely claim they are self-righteous blow horns and put a measurement on them...

I ooze originality! I am Breakfall…

images

You ooze for sure, while being unsure of your ability to ooze anything but a slightly confused ooze that defies even the characteristics of ooze. You are no match fur Flynn, don't feel sad, not many are.

We do all appreciate your efforts though.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Pass but sorry xoxo

Carry on!~

It's Chucky Cheese....

;)
FAGGOT !!
shuddup FAGGOT !!
maybe, just maybe you wouldn't be such a fucking FAGGGGGGOT if you didn't try to be an edgelord hahahahahahahhaa

fa FA FAGGGGGGOT !!
i guess you fear us FAGGOTS... you people are so easy to prey on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BTW Breaky. "fucking self-righteous blow horns of phallic proportions," would have been funny IF you had matched and Flynn and/or KM lost and you had won. You've never matched them hence you cannot falsely claim they are self-righteous blow horns and put a measurement on them...

I mean Cas if that's the metric....I completely own the twat because I have it's stupid attention 24/7.

I'm just sayin. If we can all agree that someone talking about another posters makes them owned by that poster.....Flynns ass may as well be branded.

No... she pokes you and you spill out more personal information defending yourself. You fall into the trap...
Can I see where I've done that? When I respond to Flynn I'm literally mocking the idiot for spamming the same stupid shit with the same inappropriate and hysterical anger for 4 years.

Why I would I "defend" myself or give personal information? Flynn often starts shrieking this same delusion after I call him a dog fucker. I've asked Plynn as well to show what "personal info" I've supposedly posted about myself.

Show me where I've done this. I'm genuinely curious. I've never taken this retard seriously.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well I know your name and address because you posted it at TRF when you were sucking Kevin off in a blisteringly confusingly dissociative behavior pattern, that left you open to more than criticism.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Can I see where I've done that? When I respond to Flynn I'm literally mocking the idiot for spamming the same stupid shit with the same inappropriate and hysterical anger for 4 years.

Why I would I "defend" myself or give personal information? Flynn often starts shrieking this same delusion after I call him a dog fucker. I've asked Plynn as well to show what "personal info" I've supposedly posted about myself.

Show me where I've done this. I'm genuinely curious. I've never taken this retard seriously.

I was talking over a period of time you leaked info. Not in just in this section.

We all do it. Flynn doesn't just read this section... She's read SG, TBC, 3rd Rail. You have given out to me and many others details flamers/trolls use to hurt you.

You wrote at BC you had an abortion. You wrote about a relative that is homosexual HERE. There are 2 things trolls could use against you and have.

Look what happened to Flea when her mother died. Look what happened to me when they found out I lost my only child... look what happened to Breaky talking about losing his mum...

They are shits. Emotional vampires sucking the lifeforce out of kind people.

After years though of their abuse you become desensitized... plus you know that one day it'll be their turn... So you have that to rest your anxiousness on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What personal info of mine have I leaked?

Really I think this is a fundamental difference of opinion on what constitutes PI. PI are things like addresses. Full names. Socail media pages. Stuff that can personally identify you.

Its not stories or talking about how I'm having coffee on the deck or how I go for runs in the morning. I've never leaked anything. If I post it, it's because I made the direct decision to go ahead and post it. That's not PI.

And I dont consider some obsessive and repetitive idiot on the internet who is mad as fuck typing at me "abuse" either. Not of ME at least.

This is why I think people who calls themselves flamers are nuts. If someone is logging onto to forums to spend days ranting and raging at someone like Flynn has done for 4 years now......they arent actually doing anything. Nothing.

Sure they can pretend people actually care about their feelings but the hard truth is....no one does.

Let me ask you this. What impact does Fuckhead Flynns many hysterical tantrums have upon my life?

What impact has Fuck head Flynns many hysterical tantrums had upon my forum presence?

I know you guys have a sort of flamer "fellowship" of sorts but at what point does it become enabling? Flynn is abuse Flynn in my direction....he has accomplished absolutely nothing. He has threatened lawsuits. Board wars. Gone on meltdown benders. Spammed threads. "Warned" male posters (I've known for years mind you) that I might try to....fuck them lol. He has been told many times by many people that needs an intervention.

This unhinged little fuck would slit his own wrists and asks me if I have any last words.

I simply do not see it. If I were that pissed off where I was going off like Flynn i would immediately log off until I worked through it.

If after all this time its needed to believe that Flynn is actually "abusing" people by spazzing out on the internet....I mean.....Qanon still exists so it's not uncommon these days to wallow in wishful thinking I suppose.

I think Flynn would do better with this whole routine choosing sensitive people like Oak or going out into "normal" venues and sniffing out people who give a shit about what some ranting retard feels and thinks. Because all I'm ever gonna do is make fun of it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She only flames you or insults you in this section. I haven't seen her do in other sections. This is the fight section and she picked fights with you.

Now she is picking a fight with Breaky.

She is here to hurt people like Prowler is here to hurt people. It is what fighters do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Years ago when I was very, very green and everytime someone would falsely accuse me or make up some lie I would come running in to correct them and BINGO they would get even more real life info from me.... I learned quickly to defuse them and learned when I was being baited.

You have to learn to be 1. Victimless and 2. Brave and 3. Stay out of the flame arena if it isn't your thing.

Now addressing Oak's propensity for complaining... unless she too can handle the flame vernacular like using words, faggots, nigga, and all the words she wouldn't use in the real world out loud then she shouldn't be on the flame section either.

The flame section can be likened to the front bar men's only section in a hotel. Men want the freedom to talk to other men without some prissy bitch complaining about their language.

If a person DOES complain then it should be in the open so EVERYONE sees the complaint.

Using low hanging fruit, e.g., "nigger" or "faggot", doesn't make an individual a particularly good flamer. I only use the word faggot sparingly, and never use the "n" word at all. Low hanging fruit are the easiest to pick and take no talent at all.

I get on alright.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Using low hanging fruit, e.g., "nigger" or "faggot", doesn't make an individual a particularly good flamer. I only use the word faggot sparingly, and never use the "n" word at all. Low hanging fruit are the easiest to pick and take no talent at all.

I get on alright.
I use those werds when the flameE is not werth the time to poast... fuck a bunch a werds fer a retard LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I get on alright.
I use those werds when the flameE is not werth the time to poast... fuck a bunch a werds fer a retard LOL

I see. I use "faggot" in a manner that only I seem to accept, but that's okay, I know what I mean. There are gays and there are "faggots" who are low life cowards and shitheads.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I get on alright.

I see. I use "faggot" in a manner that only I seem to accept, but that's okay, I know what I mean. There are gays and there are "faggots" who are low life cowards and shitheads.
Yes when I say faggot I don't mean semen ingesting fruitcups I mean FAGGOTS !!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah. Right.

How many times has your "stupider" ass claimed to have not "read my posts," only to squeal about them no more than 5 minutes later?

As far as "shrieking" goes, if that means I use your own attention whoring as my own personal soapbox and drown you in your own useless diatribes, then by all means; call it "shrieking" you unfunny monkey tit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What personal info of mine have I leaked?

Really I think this is a fundamental difference of opinion on what constitutes PI. PI are things like addresses. Full names. Socail media pages. Stuff that can personally identify you.

Its not stories or talking about how I'm having coffee on the deck or how I go for runs in the morning. I've never leaked anything. If I post it, it's because I made the direct decision to go ahead and post it. That's not PI.

And I dont consider some obsessive and repetitive idiot on the internet who is mad as fuck typing at me "abuse" either. Not of ME at least.

This is why I think people who calls themselves flamers are nuts. If someone is logging onto to forums to spend days ranting and raging at someone like Flynn has done for 4 years now......they arent actually doing anything. Nothing.

Sure they can pretend people actually care about their feelings but the hard truth is....no one does.

Let me ask you this. What impact does Fuckhead Flynns many hysterical tantrums have upon my life?

What impact has Fuck head Flynns many hysterical tantrums had upon my forum presence?

I know you guys have a sort of flamer "fellowship" of sorts but at what point does it become enabling? Flynn is abuse Flynn in my direction....he has accomplished absolutely nothing. He has threatened lawsuits. Board wars. Gone on meltdown benders. Spammed threads. "Warned" male posters (I've known for years mind you) that I might try to....fuck them lol. He has been told many times by many people that needs an intervention.

This unhinged little fuck would slit his own wrists and asks me if I have any last words.

I simply do not see it. If I were that pissed off where I was going off like Flynn i would immediately log off until I worked through it.

If after all this time its needed to believe that Flynn is actually "abusing" people by spazzing out on the internet....I mean.....Qanon still exists so it's not uncommon these days to wallow in wishful thinking I suppose.

I think Flynn would do better with this whole routine choosing sensitive people like Oak or going out into "normal" venues and sniffing out people who give a shit about what some ranting retard feels and thinks. Because all I'm ever gonna do is make fun of it.
This must be more of, "I don't take Flynn seriously."

LMFAO!!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I get on alright.

I used 2 words because they are censored on other venues.

Both those words were never offensive when I grew up but like the rainbow, those words were stolen and repurposed and THAT is what I object to.

I think you have to live as long as me to understand my full meaning.

If I called you a boong would you feel offended?

You wouldn't even know what I was talking about unless you used google. Or if I called you a gin... you wouldn't even know today it's considered offensive.

Reactions: X