Deconstructing Flynnigan…

Chuck

Banned
Banned

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well at least Lily's found employment again, I had no idea she could sing...

27d8b5a2b966d8c61fa42eeeb3ab1f9d040e4800543032ac0a4e59b2dc94de18_1.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Chuck

Banned
Banned

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, I had no idea you'd lived such a sheltered existence. Hard to believe considering you're born and bred in the ghetto.

That's because I haven't been raised in the ghetto, but apparently you have been raised in shit circumstances.

eta: so who behaves like he's from the ghetto? yeah, that would be you, trash.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
tsk. It's a game and obviously you two aren't ready to play. However, your attention has been caught. So Flynn the famous farm animal fucker, has done something right.

this is the flame section. It isn't for general chitchat that is why a shout box is used. For general chitchat. However I can talk trivial lunch ideas in these sections because I've earned the right.

BTW Breaky. "fucking self-righteous blow horns of phallic proportions," would have been funny IF you had matched and Flynn and/or KM lost and you had won. You've never matched them hence you cannot falsely claim they are self-righteous blow horns and put a measurement on them...

Beat them/or just Flynn to earn any bragging rights.

I mean Cas if that's the metric....I completely own the twat because I have it's stupid attention 24/7.

I'm just sayin. If we can all agree that someone talking about another posters makes them owned by that poster.....Flynns ass may as well be branded.

Which most people agree on anyway lol.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I see. I guess I should apologize for not killing, threatening, stealing, and/or acting a fool in public. My bad.

:CooL:

As I said... this is 'Murica.
If you haven't been arrested at least once you aren't getting out much.

There are at least 2 "crimes" ('disturbing the peace' and that all-time fave 'disorderly conduct') that allow cops to arrest anyone for essentially any fucking thing they feel like.

Aggravated lookin' at a cop funny? DC'd.
Uttering an expletive in a cop's presence whether or not it was aimed at the cop? DtP'd.

If you think you *have* to do any of the bullshit you mentioned in order to get arrested you aren't just dwelling in a cave you've sealed the entrance and collapsed the access tunnel.

Dafuq?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see. I guess I should apologize for not killing, threatening, stealing, and/or acting a fool in public. My bad.

:CooL:

As I said... this is 'Murica.
If you haven't been arrested at least once you aren't getting out much.

There are at least 2 "crimes" ('disturbing the peace' and that all-time fave 'disorderly conduct') that allow cops to arrest anyone for essentially any fucking thing they feel like.

Aggravated lookin' at a cop funny? DC'd.
Uttering an expletive in a cop's presence whether or not it was aimed at the cop? DtP'd.

If you think you *have* to do any of the bullshit you mentioned in order to get arrested you aren't just dwelling in a cave you've sealed the entrance and collapsed the access tunnel.

Dafuq?

I guess. I drove up to my house one day from work...and I see two cops talking to my partner. Apparently, the neighbors had called the cops because he (my guy) fucked with their dog. And by fucking at their dog, he being under the influence of a little bourbon, barked back at the dog.

I drive up thinking "oh fuck". I walk up to them and just listen for a minute. My guy is arguing with the cops and he's clearly buzzing. I'm thinking "Oh no, my gringo, you're in trouble now".

Nope, he had two things going for him...they were two women cops and he is a lawyer and can argue, sober or not. He kept going on and on and I really still expected him to be arrested. Nope.

That was not what I expected. But at the end of the day, I guess it's not illegal to bark at a dog and argue with these particular cops.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Actually, I "own" Dove. Quite simply put, anyone that has to post about me at other forums knowing that I don't post there is either afraid or knows that a direct confrontation will result in me picking their bones clean (Dove.)

Another example of this is Dove skirting around the truthful and proven points about her I.Q., which she never defends because I have so much ammo to throw at her Chinese looking face. Anyone that has to post about another poster at a forum where that poster doesn't post at is an automatic white flag. I can prove this just by posting how Dove posts about me at TBC.

See folks, beating Dove to a pulp is quite easy if one has a bigger brain that a used baseball glove.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I "own" Dove. Quite simply put, anyone that has to post about me at other forums knowing that I don't post there is either afraid or knows that a direct confrontation will result in me picking their bones clean (Dove.)

Another example of this is Dove skirting around the truthful and proven points about her I.Q., which she never defends because I have so much ammo to throw at her Chinese looking face. Anyone that has to post about another poster at a forum where that poster doesn't post at is an automatic white flag. I can prove this just by posting how Dove posts about me at TBC.

See folks, beating Dove to a pulp is quite easy if one has a bigger brain that a used baseball glove.

There is no one to argue with among the 3 posters that all agree with one another about everything.