Deconstructing Flynnigan…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
tsk. It's a game and obviously you two aren't ready to play. However, your attention has been caught. So Flynn the famous farm animal fucker, has done something right.

this is the flame section. It isn't for general chitchat that is why a shout box is used. For general chitchat. However I can talk trivial lunch ideas in these sections because I've earned the right.

BTW Breaky. "fucking self-righteous blow horns of phallic proportions," would have been funny IF you had matched and Flynn and/or KM lost and you had won. You've never matched them hence you cannot falsely claim they are self-righteous blow horns and put a measurement on them...

Beat them/or just Flynn to earn any bragging rights.

I mean Cas if that's the metric....I completely own the twat because I have it's stupid attention 24/7.

I'm just sayin. If we can all agree that someone talking about another posters makes them owned by that poster.....Flynns ass may as well be branded.

Which most people agree on anyway lol.

No... she pokes you and you spill out more personal information defending yourself. You fall into the trap...

Years ago when I was very, very green and everytime someone would falsely accuse me or make up some lie I would come running in to correct them and BINGO they would get even more real life info from me.... I learned quickly to defuse them and learned when I was being baited.

You have to learn to be 1. Victimless and 2. Brave and 3. Stay out of the flame arena if it isn't your thing.

Now addressing Oak's propensity for complaining... unless she too can handle the flame vernacular like using words, faggots, nigga, and all the words she wouldn't use in the real world out loud then she shouldn't be on the flame section either.

The flame section can be likened to the front bar men's only section in a hotel. Men want the freedom to talk to other men without some prissy bitch complaining about their language.

If a person DOES complain then it should be in the open so EVERYONE sees the complaint.

Using low hanging fruit, e.g., "nigger" or "faggot", doesn't make an individual a particularly good flamer. I only use the word faggot sparingly, and never use the "n" word at all. Low hanging fruit are the easiest to pick and take no talent at all.

I get on alright.

I used 2 words because they are censored on other venues.

Both those words were never offensive when I grew up but like the rainbow, those words were stolen and repurposed and THAT is what I object to.

I think you have to live as long as me to understand my full meaning.

If I called you a boong would you feel offended?

You wouldn't even know what I was talking about unless you used google. Or if I called you a gin... you wouldn't even know today it's considered offensive.

I can't be offended by words I've never heard of, no. It's not the words that are so offensive really, but the intent of the user that's behind the words.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tsk. It's a game and obviously you two aren't ready to play. However, your attention has been caught. So Flynn the famous farm animal fucker, has done something right.

this is the flame section. It isn't for general chitchat that is why a shout box is used. For general chitchat. However I can talk trivial lunch ideas in these sections because I've earned the right.

BTW Breaky. "fucking self-righteous blow horns of phallic proportions," would have been funny IF you had matched and Flynn and/or KM lost and you had won. You've never matched them hence you cannot falsely claim they are self-righteous blow horns and put a measurement on them...

I mean Cas if that's the metric....I completely own the twat because I have it's stupid attention 24/7.

I'm just sayin. If we can all agree that someone talking about another posters makes them owned by that poster.....Flynns ass may as well be branded.

No... she pokes you and you spill out more personal information defending yourself. You fall into the trap...

Years ago when I was very, very green and everytime someone would falsely accuse me or make up some lie I would come running in to correct them and BINGO they would get even more real life info from me.... I learned quickly to defuse them and learned when I was being baited.

You have to learn to be 1. Victimless and 2. Brave and 3. Stay out of the flame arena if it isn't your thing.

Now addressing Oak's propensity for complaining... unless she too can handle the flame vernacular like using words, faggots, nigga, and all the words she wouldn't use in the real world out loud then she shouldn't be on the flame section either.

The flame section can be likened to the front bar men's only section in a hotel. Men want the freedom to talk to other men without some prissy bitch complaining about their language.

If a person DOES complain then it should be in the open so EVERYONE sees the complaint.

Using low hanging fruit, e.g., "nigger" or "faggot", doesn't make an individual a particularly good flamer. I only use the word faggot sparingly, and never use the "n" word at all. Low hanging fruit are the easiest to pick and take no talent at all.

I get on alright.

Both those words were never offensive when I grew up but like the rainbow, those words were stolen and repurposed and THAT is what I object to.

You wouldn't even know what I was talking about unless you used google. Or if I called you a gin... you wouldn't even know today it's considered offensive.

I can't be offended by words I've never heard of, no. It's not the words that are so offensive really, but the intent of the user that's behind the words.

that is exactly right. Maori don't have words for please and thank you ... it's the way you talk or rather the tone of your talk.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I get on alright.

that is exactly right. Maori don't have words for please and thank you ... it's the way you talk or rather the tone of your talk.

Sure is...however, when a stranger approaches you with words that are "questionable" it's a bad sign to the receiver of the message. As in "you don't know me". Relationships have to be established before than can be familiarity.

My kids, my friends and even my partner can get away with saying things that no one else really can, but I know what their intent is...it's to be playful and not hurtful.

My kids have my Mexican heritage and their father's Chilean heritage...I would call them my little Chili beans when they were little...

When I listen to Spanish language music or do something "ethnic"...I'm being a "beaner" and they tell me so. Again, they love me, I know they're fooling around.

When a self-described bigot does that shit, fuck no, not acceptable.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I get on alright.

Sure is...however, when a stranger approaches you with words that are "questionable" it's a bad sign to the receiver of the message. As in "you don't know me". Relationships have to be established before than can be familiarity.

My kids, my friends and even my partner can get away with saying things that no one else really can, but I know what their intent is...it's to be playful and not hurtful.

My kids have my Mexican heritage and their father's Chilean heritage...I would call them my little Chili beans when they were little...

When I listen to Spanish language music or do something "ethnic"...I'm being a "beaner" and they tell me so. Again, they love me, I know they're fooling around.

Yes, these days you cannot say anything to a stranger in case it is taken the wrong way and you'll up up shot, stabbed or punched in the head.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I get on alright.

Yes, these days you cannot say anything to a stranger in case it is taken the wrong way and you'll up up shot, stabbed or punched in the head.

I'd never do any of those things, most wouldn't. But you might be recorded and it could go viral. It's just an egregious act of verbal abuse to do so.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
That is half the fun. You don't need to know fuck-all about them to write good content, but people still want to dig into everybody's personal lives and use it like a crutch because they have no imagination. Take you for instance. Flynn wrote a hilarious piece about you digging up your dead mother for some sexy time with her cold dead corpse. Did he/she/it need to know your life story to make that happen? absolutely fucking not! just a little bit of imagination and some creative writing, and even that was enough to make you have male PMS.
Hey you whoreson with the sick avatar. Who are you ? Are yiu new?

Respect me and kiss my fEEts or I CRASH you.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
These days in the UK we are arresting citizens for holding up blank sheets of paper as a funeral cortege passes by.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And you will end up, not up up....

Why don't I learn to check my typing before I send off. What a dickhead I am.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

A Korean male prostitute plying his trade in Perth: Jin Boong Ho.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you mean, "you cannot say anything to a stranger"?

Is your vocabulary that limited that you can only speak in Flame-ish?

How disappointing.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
What do you mean, "you cannot say anything to a stranger"?

Is your vocabulary that limited that you can only speak in Flame-ish?

How disappointing.

She did try to prove it using Kurt as a sounding board in her last video diary. Although he apparently only ever resonates at a frequency only plebs can hear.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Kurt is a spectral entity, I think.

A god visible only to Kathy.