Deconstructing Flynnigan…

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would call The Leaker a "Fat spic greasy beaner cow." and the only people getting punched in the head would be anyone who objected.
Nope
Not hurt right ?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

YOU FUCKING POOOSY
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
So classy faggot. It takes a little teasing to get it oozing out of you. Fucking wanker! :LOL3:
Homosexuals to the left of me, panty-sniffers to the right...

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

A little teasing and what do you do? You run up, bawling, to BF's doorbell, ready to blubber that someone's being mean to you.

Weak ass bitch.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Homosexuals to the left of me, panty-sniffers to the right...

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

A little teasing and what do you do? You run up, bawling, to BF's doorbell, ready to blubber that someone's being mean to you.

Weak ass bitch.
You’re the bitch sunshine! I’m just holding back on crushing your family. See…a bit of homo talk in your direction and your arse bleeds!
Fucking sucked in you hommus fucking dip_shit!
:LOL3:

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It is weird where their minds go.

These are the people that Lily the Leaker gets along with best.

That should tell you all you need to know about her.
And if you try the same with them…you know, the old shoe on the other foot….it’s weeping and wailing and “you’re attacked my family!”

It’s fucking unbelievable! Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And if you try the same with them…you know, the old shoe on the other foot….it’s weeping and wailing and “you’re attacked my family!”

It’s fucking unbelievable! Lol

When did I attack yours? Because you were foul about my son in reference to myself.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@The Prowler
The last time I called him a faggot in shout box…he erased his avatar and fucked off back to Canada for a spell. Lol

The fucking guy chooses to come off fruity, and then when someone calls him a transvestite or a faggot (terms of endearment for his kind) he has a spazz attack and wants to rip into my daughter!!!

@Blurt you oompah loompah-looking fuck_handle, put a tampon up your faggot shit-pipe and stop dragging your pooftering arse around my forum!

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When did I attack yours? Because you were foul about my son in reference to myself.
Guilty by association Oak! 5 minutes after Flynn sock account made reference to my child, you were in with thick as thieves lapping it all up. Both the sexual references to my daughter and to my deceased mother.

I’ve told you this already…I don’t want to go around in circles with you. Are you an attention-seeking forum whore? Is that why you have such a bad reputation across several boards?

Learn to stay the fuck out of my jibes with other people you fucking carrot!

:Triggered:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@The Prowler
The last time I called him a faggot in shout box…he erased his avatar and fucked off back to Canada for a spell. Lol

The fucking guy chooses to come off fruity, and then when someone calls him a transvestite or a faggot (terms of endearment for his kind) he has a spazz attack and wants to rip into my daughter!!!

@Blurt you oompah loompah-looking fuck_handle, put a tampon up your faggot shit-pipe and stop dragging your pooftering arse around my forum!

In this forum, calling someone a faggot is equivalent to giving them a one-finger death punch, use that power wisely and sparingly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Guilty by association Oak! 5 minutes after Flynn sock account made reference to my child, you were in with thick as thieves lapping it all up. Both the sexual references to my daughter and to my deceased mother.

I’ve told you this already…I don’t want to go around in circles with you. Are you an attention-seeking forum whore? Is that why you have such a bad reputation across several boards?

Learn to stay the fuck out of my jibes with other people you fucking carrot!

:Triggered:

There is no guilt by association. You're full of shit.

It's you that needs to keep me out of your drama. You're the one seeking attention when you flop around like a drunken fool.

But you won't. You're not a man, you're a child. I'm not going to stop pushing back on your bullshit drama. You want to blame me for what others do, I'm going to tell you to fuck off.

GROW UP

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'd fuck yerr pointy bald head sideways you ugly fuuuuck ahahahahahahahaaaa....
What's with the tiny shoulders LMFAO
You look like a vegetable ffs
The bloke strives to be a serial killer, but is barely able to support his head on those diminutive shoulders of his. Plus he got his front teeth knocked out by the boyfriend of a chick he was randomly abusing in a pub. The gummy fucktard should be renamed gimp_boi or some other lame moniker over the current “fromHell” title. What a fucking turnip!