Deconstructing Flynnigan…

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I mean for ffs, who would choose dat as an alighting off point. I would rather go to a industrial estte and into a shipping container in Switzerland.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whit is it you are arguing for, Princes of our realm should not have bodygaurds?

He wasn't a proper soldier dippy head... he had body guards.. Since when did soldiers on tours have body guards? They featured the body guards in our celebrity SAS show.

Harry is a whinging little spoiled shit who daily loses the respect of the subjects of the commonwealth.

If anyone turns the subjects away from the monarchy it'll be the antics of that little ginger shit and his show girl.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I couldn't care less how muxh more of a Royalist you are than me, the Queen picked Scotland deliberately to die in.
People tend to want to go where there is no life...a stillness as not to feel they are missing life when the time comes..its a dreary boring place

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I couldn't care less how muxh more of a Royalist you are than me, the Queen picked Scotland deliberately to die in.

The Queen is half Scottish and she actually OWNS Balmoral. I am absolutely THRILLED she chose her last days to reside at a place she loved more than any other place on earth.

Be grateful you had a wonderful Person who was a 100% TRUE Christian until she died.

God Save the King!~

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
He wasn't a proper soldier dippy head... he had body guards.. Since when did soldiers on tours have body guards? They featured the body guards in our celebrity SAS show.

Harry is a whinging little spoiled shit who daily loses the respect of the subjects of the commonwealth.

If anyone turns the subjects away from the monarchy it'll be the antics of that little ginger shit and his show girl.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People tend to want to go where there is no life...a stillness as not to feel they are missing life when the time comes..its a dreary boring place

She spent her summers there.. looks pretty good in summer though.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The Queen is half Scottish and she actually OWNS Balmoral. I am absolutely THRILLED she chose her last days to reside at a place she loved more than any other place on earth.

Be grateful you had a wonderful Person who was a 100% TRUE Christian until she died.

God Save the King!~

As are we in Scotland.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Sometimes it actually feels embarrassing to post to the racists and bigots. It's like kicking the shite outa a toddler, or posting to Prowler.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racism is the problem even within our Royalty, not Meghan Markle.

MeAgain should spray the part in her hair when she's using the spray tan can... she is 80% European and has more freckles than stars in the our universe.

MEGHAN is a narcissist. She cannot be helped. She has a personality disorder that cannot be cured.