Deconstructing Flynnigan…

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She didn't have "put her faith" "above those who's faith she never contrived to confront"

She let her Christian example do the talking.

Is your obtuseness deliberate?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
DiXfhe.gif

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
^^Here we have the kike once again exposing itself and showing it's true colours...

jweeshmch.jpg
But you are also a Jew Aryan. I have proved it over multiple posts. Along with Flea and BF.

You protest too much about your heritage. Embrace it.

Shalom, whatever dat means. I like being Jewish, it comforts me to know that I come from an actual proven heritage, and not an Aryan made up one.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The only thing you've proven is that you're a heavily medicated, mentally ill fuckwit.

Do carry on though, you fit in well with some of the other deranged nutjobs on here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Americans have limited knowledge on some subjects. Their geography is lacking. Like the Duke of Sussex... he failed geography.

He is posting nonsense. I've told him several times that Jesus was Hebrew and NOT white. Jesus would have been very dark - more Palestinian looking.

Not all Jews are white at all.

I dont know why it matters so much to Him. The important thing about Jesus is who He is.....not what skin color He had. If variety is good enough for God it should be good enough for Bland. Literally all Bland ever notices about anything is skin color. It's so dull and sad.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He is posting nonsense. I've told him several times that Jesus was Hebrew and NOT white. Jesus would have been very dark - more Palestinian looking.

Not all Jews are white at all.

I dont know why it matters so much to Him. The important thing about Jesus is who He is.....not what skin color He had. If variety is good enough for God it should be good enough for Bland. Literally all Bland ever notices about anything is skin color. It's so dull and sad.

Exactly. Which is why I know exactly who he was at BH lol

You can’t reinvent yourself. He really can’t lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But you are also a Jew Aryan. I have proved it over multiple posts. Along with Flea and BF.

Shalom, whatever dat means. I like being Jewish, it comforts me to know that I come from an actual proven heritage, and not an Aryan made up one.

I am almost astounded at how fucking stupid they are...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Wait… you’re embracing being both a white niggering Scottsman and a sandniggering joo through ancestry lineage?? Fucking hell Bluntshit…you’re one mixed up mongrel cunt!

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you're trolling with race, it's because you're a racist.
Breakfall could be a racist…because he plays a character. I thought you were referring to the guy that had a three hour conversation with you about cultural values and being coloured. Sorry…I misconstrued your racial conviction there for a moment.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakfall could be a racist…because he plays a character. I thought you were referring to the guy that had a three hour conversation with you about cultural values and being coloured. Sorry…I misconstrued your racial conviction there for a moment.

You're downright mental.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I very much doubt that…as does the audience. You on the other hand…
You are very much a Halloween pumpkin instead of a scary face though it has a confused retarded expression on it and one day Michael Myers is gonna fucking stomp straight into your dead mother's heart 6 feet down under